Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Most already have. We just check back at expansion reveals if Wow will finally be good again. And nope!
    Lol "most" .

Sub numbers say otherwise and you do realize forum posters like yourself are an extreme minority?
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

I said new class = resub. Not even worrying about what works and what doesn't, I'll be back in Dragonflight and we'll see if it's fun. Personally glad they finally took a step out of their comfort zone and added evoker.

Quote Originally Posted by The Vindicator View Post
    Trust me, people have
    Ok next step: allow other people to enjoy things, even if you don’t.

Very underwhelming reveal in my opinion. It addressed few of the concerns people have from playing shadowlands (those who quit, not those who are still active). They'll need to do more to get the people that left trusting enough to play it again

There are definitely some cool concepts. I don't know if it's enough to bring me back. One thing I know for certain is, until it's released, it's all Path of the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Inoculate View Post
    Here's a tissue for your issue.
    Save it. You'll need it more than me. God this looks like total Ass. Gonna dodge this bullet, and save my money.

15+ Year Old Account
    Finally they undo damage of the damage mop did. Next is less staggered raid releases.

WoW just became Fortnite with a new childish rainbow hair race.

Oh man. This is such a shame. One of the best fantasy IPs completely destroyed.

Even Shadowlands looked better now after this.

Feel nothing about all of this.
    Boring and nothing to look forward to for the first time i dont have the feeling that i need to get this game….

So we will see maybe i will check it out but right now not really into it at all.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    They are going to have a deep dive. Also, they are going to have flight from the start, overhauled UI, revamped Talent system and a customniable mount.
    Flight from the start ? Nope, doesn't seem like that. Sounds more like "diving" as shown on the website, you fall from high and then you can control where you land, that's it. But if you have no way to go back up quickly, then that's barely convenient

https://dragonflight.blizzard.com/en-us/

DRAGONRIDING OVERVIEW
    RIDE OR DIVE
    Dive down and gain momentum as you rapidly descend, then unfurl your drake's wings and use your dragonriding skills to stay afloat. Take in your surroundings as you look for the perfect landing spot—or surprise your foes with death from above!

Wtf was there a tranny in stream?

Infracted for hateful language.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2022-04-19 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Most already have. We just check back at expansion reveals if Wow will finally be good again. And nope!
    YOu only speak for you. There are plenty who are excited and it will likely shatter sales once again.

10+ Year Old Account
    So are the healer spec using using some reverse timey wimey bronze dragon style healing? A "be kind, rewind" healer?
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Bronze could be rewinding time to undo your wounds so healing is fine.
    And speeding up your natural healing.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Man i had zero expectations and i'm still underwhelmed. Why is "thyr" their go to fantasy madlibs suffix for everything nowadays? why do the models on the promo site look so scuffed?

like i expected nothing and my reaction is still "this feels like i'm looking at content trion cut from rift" and if you asked me to predict my reaction that sure as shit would never have been what i would have guessed. Man. Swing and a miss for me. Hard miss.
    Why is Tyr related to the dragons?

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Tyr

I mean, I guess you've never played WoW before?
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    THey did say they were getting ready to annonce alpha, so it should be Q1 2023 at the latest.
    Ohh yeah, I got confused because you quoted someone saying pre-purchase would be predicated on the MS acquisition.
    I think people don't realize that the MS acquisition is still a year away and there are serious doubts (maybe 50/50) that it will even happen.

Yeah I sort of expect alpha within a month or so.

Wasn't hyped for a new class as I knew it wouldnt have a 1 sec GCD. Was hyping for new race, but new race is only the new class. New talent system sounds good, hopefully they learned from why the old system wasnt good, and why the new system isnt good, and make something good. But spec and class trees? I guess Windwalker can look forward to getting shafted twice now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    WoW just became Fortnite with a new childish rainbow hair race.

Oh man. This is such a shame. One of the best fantasy IPs completely destroyed.

Even Shadowlands looked better now after this.
    Half of the designers are men roleplaying as women IRL. What did you expect?

Infracted for Hateful Language.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2022-04-19 at 06:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Asrialol View Post
    People complaining in 3, 2, 1...

Please, quit the game people, if you don't like it.
    Na, I'm good. It's funny watching you struggle with the concept of people being allowed to be critical of something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Assbandit View Post
    Lol "most" .

Sub numbers say otherwise and you do realize forum posters like yourself are an extreme minority?
    Nah. Hes not wrong. My guild and most of the people I know that played but didn't play with just stick around because the game was an addiction and we keep checking up to remind ourselves that were unsubbed for a reason. We've got a discord party rn filled with groaning over this trainwreck.

My favorite is "Thats the human form?! It looks like a glam rocker exploded over a pride parade!"