Poll: What do you think?

Page 25 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Royru View Post
    Didn’t they straight up say there was going to be more customizations to be more buff? Have we seen those yet? Saying wait until alpha seems like a good and safe thing to say considering we have no idea what those look like at all.
    Its just haters looking for a reason to bitch and moan and shit on the WoW devs for the sake of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    Its just haters looking for a reason to bitch and moan and shit on the WoW devs for the sake of it.
    Oh I understand I guess I was just asking it in a way that would hopefully allow him to question his own thoughts, but I know that’s probably a waste of time lol

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    I won’t entirely mind the Dracthyr not having all armor visible if the armor we get in the barber shop is customizable enough, though from what we’ve seen you can only really change the colors of it.

If it were easier to code I’d 100% have it to where if you have the barber shop armor on you have the current restrictions, while without it you’d be able to equip most armor. (Excluding helms and back pieces probably)

Though I guarantee that the only reason why we don’t have multiple visage forms is because it’s still too hard/expensive to code a race to be multiple races (like they had said for the demon shapeshifter race cut in vanilla).
    Having the two genders be two different races for the visage form is probably the closest they could’ve gotten and given they’re the two more popular races it doesn’t surprise me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Didn’t they straight up say there was going to be more customizations to be more buff? Have we seen those yet? Saying wait until alpha seems like a good and safe thing to say considering we have no idea what those look like at all.
    They literally said "slightly" bulkier. Which they would never say unless it was a slight difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, exactly this and not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    They literally said "slightly" bulkier. Which they would never say unless it was a slight difference.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, exactly this and not the other way around.
    Would you mind showing me a picture of what slightly bulkier looks like on the dracthyr?

Thank you and agreed, these people seem to think they speak for the entire player base.

Don't like it? Don't play it, I think you negativity is reflecting the type of person you are.
    I don't like it and I want Blizzard to add male body. Thanks. I know myself to be the best person.

- - - Updated - - -

Would you mind showing me a picture of what slightly bulkier looks like on the dracthyr?

Credit to Au-burn
    Last edited by Raxacorico; 2022-05-08 at 04:15 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    How are you such a vehement WoW fanboy but you're not even aware of the fact that "just wait until alpha" hasn't made sense even once? We've seen enough to be concerned. What they showed was what they thought gave a good idea.
    The difference is that the changes made in alpha/beta are either major bugs or balance issues. What people are discussing here is Blizzard overturning stated design goals that they WANT to be in the game. Those are two entirely different things, and the latter has an extremely slim chance of getting changed.

When I say "wait until beta", I'm saying actually observe the model and concepts in playable form before making an opinion. I'm not saying that the thing you dislike will be changed, because it more than likely won't be.
    Last edited by Teriz; 2022-05-08 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    I don't like it and I want Blizzard to add male body. Thanks. I know myself to be the best person.

- - - Updated - - -

Is this confirmed to be what blizzard meant when they said this was the different options?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raxacorico View Post

Read above

Is this confirmed to be what blizzard meant when they said this was the different options?

- - - Updated - - -

Read above
    Probably? It's slightly bulkier.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if that really was the case.

I would guess probably not because if you watch the video where those picture are posted it shows them one after the other and they look identical.

What you posted is a still frame of the one on the left exhaling where they bring in their wings and the one on the right is inhaling and makes their torso larger. The line that guy grew showing how big to torso is is using a line that is actually connected to the wing and not the torso.

https://youtu.be/iQkwYB5B3Es

Go to 2:56 if you want to see it and slow it down. When they are actually in the same position of breathing they look identical.

I mean just look at the still frames and see the differences in the wing ligaments or whatever they are. This is by no means proof or even a hint of proof of anything.

Like imagine taking a still frame of a troll doing his stretch where he stands straight up and saying that’s proof of how tall trolls are normally

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Read above
    I’m hoping it’s not the case myself.
    Though with the community’s feedback I’m hoping they’ll add another bulkier body type kind of like Thunderbrush’s edits.

Especially since we’re not even in Alpha yet and blizzard has made more drastic changes before, particularly with the Worgen between Alpha & Release.
    Chen isn't a Monk

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    I think your missing the fucking point. From the way they explained it. Drakthyr/Dragons can only pick a form once. Their is an actual story about this. The drakthyr can only be them due to those being what they see. Also anyone who wants to be a gnome drakthyr is just dumb.
    There is nothing saying they can only pick a form once, and even if this is the case it would be fucking stupid, something only done to limit the options and make this race even more lame.

- - - Updated - - -

That really is the best solution. If you don't like it, don't play it.
    That is not the best solution, the ebst solution is to fix it, so everyone can enjoy it

People keep saying "don't play", then people rly, stop playing and its why the game is in such lame state with so few people playing that they have to make cross faction.

- - - Updated - - -

1. They didn't, they said it would slightly more buffy
    2. Yes we did saw it and change barely nothing, unless they are "hiding the options for no reason at all"
    3. Wait till alpha, then wait till beta, then wait till launch, blablabla, same as ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxacorico View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised at all if that really was the case.
    Me too.

I would guess probably not because if you watch the video where those picture are posted it shows them one after the other and they look identical.

What you posted is a still frame of the one on the left exhaling where they bring in their wings and the one on the right is inhaling and makes their torso larger. The line that guy grew showing how big to torso is is using a line that is actually connected to the wing and not the torso.

https://youtu.be/iQkwYB5B3Es

Go to 2:56 if you want to see it and slow it down. When they are actually in the same position of breathing they look identical.

I mean just look at the still frames and see the differences in the wing ligaments or whatever they are. This is by no means proof or even a hint of proof of anything.

Like imagine taking a still frame of a troll doing his stretch where he stands straight up and saying that’s proof of how tall trolls are normally
    They don't look identical. Waist doesn't shrink and shoulders don't broaden while breathing. Those are clearly two different bodies.
    Last edited by Auburst; 2022-05-08 at 04:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    There is nothing saying they can only pick a form once, and even if this is the case it would be fucking stupid, something only done to limit the options and make this race even more lame.

- - - Updated - - -

That is not the best solution, the ebst solution is to fix it, so everyone can enjoy it

People keep saying "don't play", then people rly, stop playing and its why the game is in such lame state with so few people playing that they have to make cross faction.

- - - Updated - - -

1. They didn't, they said it would slightly more buffy
    2. Yes we did saw it and change barely nothing, unless they are "hiding the options for no reason at all"
    3. Wait till alpha, then wait till beta, then wait till launch, blablabla, same as ever.
    Do we know for sure that’s what they meant though? That’s all I’m asking. Do we know for sure, that’s the extent to their bulkiness? If we don’t then saying “wait to see alpha” seems like a pretty valid response considering it’s still possible that they allow them to be bigger.

- - - Updated - - -

Me too.

They don't look identical. Waist doesn't shrink and shoulders don't broaden while breathing. Those are clearly two different bodies.
    I’m literally staring at the edge of their hips during that video on .25x speed and I’m not seeing them get smaller. Same with their shoulders. I see as they are exhaling their shoulders go in more creating an illusion that it could be smaller. But actually watching the video they seem like they are almost identical body frames but just breathing consistently so their body ‘size’ is constantly changing.

They are way past the point when people should be giving them benefit of doubt. So I would certainly take the 'slightly buff' version we saw as the one they meant when they told us. And they need to be told loud and clear that what we saw is not the way forward

7+ Year Old Account
    Do we know for sure that’s what they meant though? That’s all I’m asking. Do we know for sure, that’s the extent to their bulkiness? If we don’t then saying “wait to see alpha” seems like a pretty valid response considering it’s still possible that they allow them to be bigger..
    Are you familiar with how blizzard do things? cause if there was a bulkier option, more than what we saw , they would have 100% showed in the part where they showed their customizations.

More likely, yes, this was the option, but now they are trying to work out in a bulkier one, if they are indeed doing that.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2022-05-08 at 05:00 PM.

Do we know for sure that’s what they meant though? That’s all I’m asking. Do we know for sure, that’s the extent to their bulkiness? If we don’t then saying “wait to see alpha” seems like a pretty valid response considering it’s still possible that they allow them to be bigger.

- - - Updated - - -

I’m literally staring at the edge of their hips during that video on .25x speed and I’m not seeing them get smaller. Same with their shoulders. I see as they are exhaling their shoulders go in more creating an illusion that it could be smaller. But actually watching the video they seem like they are almost identical body frames but just breathing consistently so their body ‘size’ is constantly changing.
    White one has narrower waist than the green one. The green one's shoulders portrude and his biceps are also bigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    Are you familiar with how blizzard do things? cause if there was a bulkier options, more than they, they would have 100% showed in the part where they showed their customizations.

More likely, yes, this was the option, but now they are trying to work out in a bulkier one,.
    I am familiar with blizzard, I’m also familiar with the fact that they don’t show you even 1/10th of the information you are wanting until you actually hit alpha, hence why I’m suggesting freaking out before that seems a little weird to me.