Poll: What do you think?

Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ...
24
32
33
34
35
36
44
... LastLast
  1. #661
    Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    If more people disagreed then it would have hit 0 likes.

    These are real issues and dismissive attitude won't change that.


    So where is the proof? Screen alignment is proof of nothing because on video we can see them breathe and change wings position slightly. It's not exactly the same frame of the breathing cycle but we can see both of their breathing cycles on the video.



    2 minutes 58 seconds

    I don't know if there are glasses for brains but that's not how breathing works in life and WoW. While inhaling green and white dragons bodies slightly stretch and we can see that their body shapes remain largely the same:

    1. White dragon's chest is smaller
    2. White dragon's shoulders are less portruding. Don't confuse shoulders with traps.
    3. White dragon's biceps are smaller
    4. White dragon's waist is smaller
    Screen alignment? You understand that, and I really can’t stress this enough, that screen alignment is literally the exact same when you’re making a character correct?

    My proof is layed out and explained very clearly for you and now you’re claiming the screens aren’t aligned the same? Buddy…. You can’t change how the screen is aligned when you’re making a character. This is like…. baseline common knowledge of any player. Defending your stance is starting to make you say dumber and dumber things to defend it and instead of being an adult and saying “you know what you have a point” you continue to defend something that is straight up brain dead.


    Edit: also yeah I know that’s the video where it came from, anyone with a brain can see the green one during its .25 seconds on frame is INHALING. And the moment the white one is one he is finishing his exhale and then it cuts.

    You’re too unobservant to see this so that’s why we brought out the arrows to help you through it.

    Notice how you’re the only person here who needs walked through this btw
    Last edited by Royru; 2022-05-10 at 11:33 AM.

  2. #662
    Quote Originally Posted by Royru View Post
    Screen alignment? You understand that, and I really can’t stress this enough, that screen alignment is literally the exact same when you’re making a character correct?

    My proof is layed out and explained very clearly for you and now you’re claiming the screens aren’t aligned the same? Buddy…. You can’t change how the screen is aligned when you’re making a character. This is like…. baseline common knowledge of any player. Defending your stance is starting to make you say dumber and dumber things to defend it and instead of being an adult and saying “you know what you have a point” you continue to defend something that is straight up brain dead.


    Edit: also yeah I know that’s the video where it came from, anyone with a brain can see the green one during its .25 seconds on frame is INHALING. And the moment the white one is one he is finishing his exhale and then it cuts.

    You’re too unobservant to see this so that’s why we brought out the arrows to help you through it.

    Notice how you’re the only person here who needs walked through this btw
    I'm saying that those screens weren't made at the exact same time. That's why wings are in different position. I'm saying we don't need to look only at screens because we have a video where it shows their breathing cycles.

    You don't have a point that's the problem. Both dragons are inhaling in the video. Denial won't change that. Both bodies stretch during inhalation but their overall proportions don't change. Green one is more masculine and white one is more feminine.




    1. White dragon's chest is smaller
    2. White dragon's shoulders are less portruding. Don't confuse shoulders with traps.
    3. White dragon's biceps are smaller
    4. White dragon's waist is smaller

    No other person engages with nonsense you post but I'm kinder than most.
    Last edited by Au-burn; 2022-05-10 at 12:12 PM.

  3. #663
    Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    I'm saying that those screens weren't made at the exact same time. That's why wings are in different position. I'm saying we don't need to look only at screens because we have a video where it shows their breathing cycles.

    You don't have a point that's the problem. Both dragons are inhaling in the video. Denial won't change that. Both bodies stretch during inhalation but their overall proportions don't change. Green one is more masculine and white one is more feminine.




    1. White dragon's chest is smaller
    2. White dragon's shoulders are less portruding. Don't confuse shoulders with traps.
    3. White dragon's biceps are smaller
    4. White dragon's waist is smaller

    No other person engages with nonsense you post but I'm kinder than most.
    All of your point are semi true, they LOOK smaller, they LOOK like they are protruding etc. But that's because they aren't breathing the same, I already proved it to you, I can lead you to the information but I can't learn it for you dumb dumb, that's something you'll have to work on yourself.

  4. #664
    The Unstoppable Force Teriz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Dragon Isles
    Posts
    23,152
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    As a tank I make every effort not to fight in those spaces and pull back or forward as needed exactly so everyone (most importantly myself) gets an unobstructed field of view. The few times the game forces combat in narrow spaces it would either be in a dungeon (and the ranged can hang back in the entrance) or if it is in the raid it's almost always a situation where the raid is split and only a few people are in the crowded space. This is an issue that exists regardless of a single race
    The thing is that this class is mid-range, which means that it is between melee and far range (mages, hunters, warlocks, etc.). That can cause an issue for ranged players and healers.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    Hovering is not flying.
    They can move around (quickly) while hovering. Hence, flying.

  5. #665
    Quote Originally Posted by Royru View Post
    All of your point are semi true, they LOOK smaller, they LOOK like they are protruding etc. But that's because they aren't breathing the same, I already proved it to you, I can lead you to the information but I can't learn it for you dumb dumb, that's something you'll have to work on yourself.
    I repeat that breathing doesn't work like that in life and in WoW. The change is too dramatic. In the video we can see how green dragon's body stretches while he is inhaling. It doesn't makes him look nowhere near white dragon's body shape. Not even sucking in stomach would make him look like that. Not to mention breathing shouldn't change the shape of his biceps. You have proved nothing. Once again I suggest to listen to your own advice. It's pretty fucking bizzare m8.

  6. #666
    High Overlord Ghanir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Shrubbery
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Because not every race is the same? There are already a ton of races that are a mountain of muscles...we get it, you need to compensate for something with your in game avatars, doesn't mean the game needs it
    As many people have already pointed out most dragons, and the perspective of a dragon, in WoW do look muscle-y and imposing when they are in their dragon form/original form. And to request having the same feeling from the Dracthyr is very much within reason.
    If you feel the need to insult others during a discussion then you won't be taken seriously, and will be dismissed because of it.

  7. #667
    Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    I repeat that breathing doesn't work like that in life and in WoW. The change is too dramatic.


    I have LITERALLY already proven that breathing is this dramatic. Stop going in circles, we have already disproven a ton of what you have said (well all of it now actually).

    No more.

  8. #668
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    The thing is that this class is mid-range, which means that it is between melee and far range (mages, hunters, warlocks, etc.). That can cause an issue for ranged players and healers.

    - - - Updated - - -



    They can move around (quickly) while hovering. Hence, flying.
    Even if that's true I sitll don't see a problem. Healers don't need to click on player models.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Royru View Post


    I have LITERALLY already proven that breathing is this dramatic. Stop going in circles, we have already disproven a ton of what you have said (well all of it now actually).

    No more.
    No. You have only showed that head and wings move during idle animation cycle. We? A ton? You haven't disproven anything actually.

  9. #669
    High Overlord Ghanir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Shrubbery
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    My general issue with some of the suggestions here are that they are coming from a position of general ignorance.

    For example, the size issue; People want beefier looking Dracthyr. That’s fine if Dracthyr were the size of Night Elves or Worgen, but they’re actually seemingly taller than Tauren, and could very well be the tallest race in the game. You factor that height in with their wing span and tail length, and you have an extremely large and visually impressive character.

    More than likely, a character that size isn’t going to be made bulkier, because a lot of bulk on a character that tall with a large wingspan is a rather large visual obstruction. When that is taken into consideration (along with the developer note that the race is more magical than physical), the slimmer frame makes more sense.

    In short, we have slimmer dracthyr models for very good reasons design wise, not because the lead artist is trans as a few posters here alluded to.
    In order for the wings to be able to carry a character of that size their back muscles need to be very powerful, which would make more sense if their chest was beefier

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Echo of Soul View Post
    Why do you feel like they need to be changed? Finally Blizzard is adding something that's appealing to those of us who aren't heteronormative and the first thing people want to do is change it, why?? The entire rest of the game is already catered to you
    Dragons are big and imposing. People don't get that feeling from Dracthyr and therefore are requesting options to look big and imposing.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    The models suck because they're not roided out is trash criticism...they suck because they aren't a mountain of muscles isn't legitimate critique. You just wanting everything to look the same, that is ridiculous
    Nobody, at least not me and many others, aren't requesting the removal of options to be more slender. Just more options to be beefier.

  10. #670
    Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    Even if that's true I sitll don't see a problem. Healers don't need to click on player models.

    - - - Updated - - -



    No. You have only showed that head and wings move during idle animation cycle. We? A ton? You haven't disproven anything actually.
    The fact that the purple dragons shoulders are smaller and that his chest doesn’t go up as high disproves it. Idk why you’re choosing to ignore this

  11. #671
    Quote Originally Posted by Royru View Post
    The fact that the purple dragons shoulders are smaller and that his chest doesn’t go up as high disproves it. Idk why you’re choosing to ignore this
    During idle animation his body sways/stretches/straightens slightly and reveals more area. It can be better observed in 2 minutes and 55 seconds on the right side of the screen when they show visage form and greener dragon. You can count plates on purple dragon's neck.
    Last edited by Au-burn; 2022-05-10 at 01:12 PM.

  12. #672
    They look fine, you people are arguing about something that boils down to personal taste 'i don't like it so it must be bad'

  13. #673
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormxraven View Post
    They look fine, you people are arguing about something that boils down to personal taste 'i don't like it so it must be bad'
    They look like soyshitfuckery and don't convey dragon race very well. It is bad. Worse than bad. It's like a kidney stone stuck in cock so piss comes out of ears.

  14. #674
    Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    During idle animation his body sways/stretches/straightens slightly and reveals more area. It can be better observed in 2 minutes and 55 seconds on the right side of the screen when they show visage form and greener dragon. You can count plates on purple dragon's neck.
    Yes it sways to reveal more area…. Because his body gets smaller. That’s how breathing in wow works. It’s very drastic. If it was realistic then the idle animation would be almost completely still because people don’t change their body that much IRL. But in wow when character breathe it shrinks and expands their bodies very drastically.

    Notice how there isn’t ‘more area’ shown on the right hand side of your picture but it is on the left, it’s not because the dragon swayed to one side it’s because they are breathing dude lol.

    And it’s almost like that ‘stretching’ makes them SEEM bigger huh? So you admit that now? I’m glad we are in agreement.

  15. #675
    Quote Originally Posted by Royru View Post
    Yes it sways to reveal more area…. Because his body gets smaller. That’s how breathing in wow works. It’s very drastic. If it was realistic then the idle animation would be almost completely still because people don’t change their body that much IRL. But in wow when character breathe it shrinks and expands their bodies very drastically.

    Notice how there isn’t ‘more area’ shown on the right hand side of your picture but it is on the left, it’s not because the dragon swayed to one side it’s because they are breathing dude lol.

    And it’s almost like that ‘stretching’ makes them SEEM bigger huh? So you admit that now? I’m glad we are in agreement.
    Because his body straightens. It's not. Characters slightly sway in wow with the exception of trolls who really have a drastic idle animation.

    It's because his wings move during idle animation.

    It slightly makes make them look taller but it doesn't affect their body builds. I admit that both have slightly different body builds with green being more masculine and white being more feminine.

  16. #676
    Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post

    It slightly makes make them look taller but it doesn't affect their body builds.




    Let me know if there is any point today where you decide to not be wrong about something.

  17. #677
    Quote Originally Posted by Royru View Post




    Let me know if there is any point today where you decide to not be wrong about something.
    All of my points are right and thanks for proving them. Tip of the day: posture is not the same as body build.

  18. #678
    Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    All of my points are right and thanks for proving them. Tip of the day: posture is not the same as body build.
    You know what’s hilarious is that your tip agrees with literally everything I’ve been saying LOL

    My proof: literal photos pointing out everything showing you why it appears bigger

    Your proof:

    All of my points are right
    Last edited by Royru; 2022-05-10 at 02:20 PM.

  19. #679
    Quote Originally Posted by Royru View Post
    You know what’s hilarious is that your tip agrees with literally everything I’ve been saying LOL

    My proof: literal photos pointing out everything showing you why it appears bigger
    Nope. Differences in bodies of green and white dracthyr go beyond body posture.

    Misinterpreted photos. Idle animation wouldn't change model this much.

    My proof wins.

  20. #680
    Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    Nope. Differences in bodies of green and white dracthyr go beyond body posture.

    Misinterpreted photos. Idle animation wouldn't change model this much.

    My proof wins.
    Yeah just like the panda picture, crazy how it’s model changed so much then huh?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •