Poll: What do you think?

Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Welp you constant complainers can stop crying now you got your buff Bods to fawn over, I am seriously impressed with the Dracthyr even more so.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Sure mate let's use adult Dragons like Tarecgosa then

Again, go look at the game before you spout your headcanon here. Dragons with big jaws like Deathwing are a big exception, not the rule. They have always been fish-faced, hence the fish-faced Dracthyr.

Deal with it, I've wasted enough time with you.
    What about her? She's a female withc ustom model made to accentuate her gender.

Deal with it.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiriastrasza View Post
    Welp you constant complainers can stop crying now you got your buff Bods to fawn over, I am seriously impressed with the Dracthyr even more so.
    People will still complain until Blizzard implements their scaly bara daddies - which is ok, everyone has a fetish I guess.

Body type 4 is mooooore than enough for me personally, Dracthyr saved pog.

The options are cool af, looking at those armor options I'm gonna guess they're barbershop stuff. Way too detailed to be transmog imo.

Edit: I take it back, looking at it more closely it actually looks like normal armor with horn clipping and all, so we might get regular transmog but with only bracer-parts showing as well as shins etc.
    Last edited by Gigantique; 2022-07-11 at 05:51 PM.

I held off on voting until after they did the closer look since they had already said there was more info coming. After seeing what they have for customization, I'm pretty happy with the dracthyr. I feel like they have a lot of decent customizations, and I think it's cool that Blizzard is implementing a build selector. Hopefully they can do something similar for other races, if they can get armor to scale properly with the different options.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade711 View Post
    I’m satisfied with the bulky option.

The armor looks good… but the point stands that it Dracthyr can wear all of those… then why can’t they wear transmogged armor.
    Those are special made for the Dracthyr model. Not sharing with any other Player model I imagine.

Previous armors from all of these years have to be retroactively fitted / remade for the vastly different Dracthyr model.

I hope now that they have absorbed more studios that they actually put in the effort to sort it out. Because it is possible.
    And making 2 textures for every new mail piece isn't exactly huge amount of work, so hopefully future armors will be transmoggable.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    People will still complain until Blizzard implements their scaly bara daddies - which is ok, everyone has a fetish I guess.
    Not wanting to play as a pathetic lizard-twink isn't a fetish.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BaumanKing View Post
    No, it's just being miserable.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-07-11 at 06:33 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you think today preview's option 4 isn't bulky enough then yes you do have obvious scaly bara fetish that you want concertized through the Dracthyr. You should instead go play as Kul Tiran Males - bara, but not scaly.

You are not entitled to that through WoW. They already pleased furries with Tauren, that's enough pandering.

Give Dracthyr alternate class options. That's how I would fix it.

Dracthyr model with tier sets.

https://ibb.co/3S6Tqkk

Body type 4 is more than enough for me so I'm happy with that but they did say 7 body types, right?

Also the only thing that puts me off about the video is that the neck and face remain the same size. Hopefully there are face options that will match body type 4 in chonkness

Meh. Of the four body options, only the fourth is enough to notice a change. Plus the neck and head stay the same.

But yeah, it is one good step.

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    You need to understand one thing:

Current devs don´t want them to have a sex, they have to be gender neutral because they are trying hard to impose their views and beliefs on the game, instead of letting it be a perfectly neutral game like it has always been.

With that in mind, I don´t expect any cool update to make them more masculine and rough or more subtle and femenine. Be glad Alexstrasza has some sort of femenine identity at all.
    Show me the tits on a warcraft dragon

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    Be glad Alexstrasza has some sort of femenine identity at all.
    As much as Dracthyr. Her dragon form has no female characteristics. She only has them in her Elf form.
    As will the Dracthyr when they go into human form.

- - - Updated - - -

Option 3 and 4 are incredibly bulky. Not sure if you live exclusively with body-builders but those options are already much more muscular than anything that can be considered a "Twink".
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    Technically not a dragon but check female dragonspawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    As much as Dracthyr. Her dragon form has no female characteristics. She only has them in her Elf form.
    As will the Dracthyr when they go into human form.

- - - Updated - - -

Option 3 and 4 are incredibly bulky. Not sure if you live exclusively with body-builders but those options are already much more muscular than anything that can be considered a "Twink".
    She has feminine jewelry in her dragon form it counts I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    Technically not a dragon but check female dragonspawn

She has feminine jewelry in her dragon form it counts I think.
    You'll have jewellery in Dracthyr form aswell

You'll have jewellery in Dracthyr form aswell
    Dracthyr have also narrow waist and big hips option so for them it's no problem to look feminine.

Quote Originally Posted by Matticus777 View Post
    Body type 4 is more than enough for me so I'm happy with that but they did say 7 body types, right?

Also the only thing that puts me off about the video is that the neck and face remain the same size. Hopefully there are face options that will match body type 4 in chonkness
    i hope they will have a more feminime body type aswell, not too big fan of all of the versions looking androgynous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Man View Post
    dragons obviously dont have them but the draknoids do actually so it isnt too unreasonable id say. but its a complicated topic since we dont fully know how dracthyrs lore looks like and visage form is time we will spend very little in (i still dont get why they wasted time with visage forms, especielly when you only can be a boring human or elf like usual).

10+ Year Old Account

Despite all of that awesome, they're still crying.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Despite all of that awesome, they're still crying.
    To be honest with you it doesnt surprise me, I think the Dracthyr look great.