Poll: What do you think?

Page 58 of 58 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    But then people would be happy, blizz devs nowdays not interested in that kind of thing, their new thing is "DRAMA" to make people whine,cry, and use Tvatter.

I'm kind of astonished that Blizzard did not go with this for the drakthyr to be honest. The dragon form would not even need to be huge, just make them the same size as druid transformations. It would have been a very easy win, and it would even tempt me to return to the game. I don't understand how they keep having so many near misses.

Quote Originally Posted by 3liiil3 View Post
    Now this looks fantastic! I hope blizz reconsider adjusting the head size accordingly!
    Yeah m2 m8. Dunno how those gecko mugs are in but dragon faces are not.
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Now ask them to cool-edit whole body, head looks great.
    Dunno who that is and I don't have reddit account.

Signed up to comment, and offer my two cents. Be gentle, alright? I can agree with some of these ideas (there was a mockup that looked amazing, kudos to that person. All the edits i've seen in this thread look stellar!) But if you're going to cater to furries, you might as well give them options for days. They'll STILL run out of options though lol.
    The below list is everything I could think of, within reason. Nothing like making a quadruped skeleton and turning them into actual dragons, though. As I understand that's an engine limitation, but you're free to correct me if it's not and they just "don't wanna because screen space." And i'm coming from Istaria, which DOES have playable dragons. Screen space isn't an issue if you do it right, and last time I checked you can just... Zoom your camera out?

- Fix the head size. 100% agree with that one.

- Why is the best they could give us only about fifteen or so colors? That's disappointing.

- Head shapes are redundant. Raptor and Whelp are just so similar. So someone wants to tell me they'll include borderline identical head shapes, but not the shapes people want? Sad.

- The armor selection for Drac'thyr's dragon form is... pointless. If it's only visual I think I'll pass. All the combinations are ugly anyways.

- Bulk is good. But why is the head SO SMALL?

Modders to the rescue, I suppose.

i did this model of nelf blizzard DO IT
    ibb.co/609V1Tn
    Last edited by forcisknight; 2022-11-26 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by forcisknight View Post
    ibb.co/609V1Tn
    Cool now do all of what you just did, but with all the hairstyles, horn styles, jewelry, face, scale, etc options.

and now do that all over again with every single race, and every single gender.

ibb.co/609V1Tn
    seems like what we already have but with gray-ish skin, not like night elf at all...

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Cool now do all of what you just did, but with all the hairstyles, horn styles, jewelry, face, scale, etc options.

and now do that all over again with every single race, and every single gender.
    Give me the blizzard resources and I'll be happy to do it, At the moment I do not charge for it so I pass

Give me the blizzard resources and I'll be happy to do it, At the moment I do not charge for it so I pass
    How long did you take to do that?
    did you create that hair yourself or is it an already existing set of hair?

ibb.co/609V1Tn
    Cool shit my mate but why is her face so full in comparison to reference?