Poll: What do you think?

Page 19 of 58 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dractier View Post
    We all know what this guy is going to do with it…
    Can't really see anything...have something beside a almost 20 year old image that actually reflects the present game?

Or do you think Worgen still look like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Kithelle View Post
    Can't really see anything...have something beside a almost 20 year old image that actually reflects the present game?

Or do you think Worgen still look like this?

Why are you moving the goal post my friend? Are her dragon boobies not big enough for you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Why are you moving the goal post my friend? Are her dragon boobies not big enough for you?

Once again nothing modern...plus I don't see anything, you know males can wear crop tops too? Oh that's right...if they aren't buff and manly you don't see them is males right?

Once again nothing modern...plus I don't see anything, you know males can wear crop tops too? Oh that's right...if they aren't buff and manly you don't see them is males right?
    That's because googling a picture that's at an angle instead of straight on is really difficult (no seriously, if the picture isn't head-on, it's a male at an angle). Bit difficult to tell but you should be able to see the 'bulge' on the chest. Not modern no, but you did technically ask for it.

Show me these dragon models that have breasts...I dare you
    Check in the model viewer. Those female dragonspawn have two tits and there's hearthstone art of female drakonid, also with tits. Male dragonspawn and drakonids don't have them.

10+ Year Old Account
    We all know what this guy is going to do with it…
    Nightmare fuel.

Thank goodness for Dracthyr.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Nightmare fuel.

Thank goodness for Dracthyr.
    Goodness has nothing to do with them. Just furry.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Its same Pandarens curse, we expected a Monster looking cool shit, yet they throw at us some kind cartoonish phantasy fake dragons, while DRAGONOIDS and DRAGONMEN literally exist. They aiming at new playerbase, kids 12-14y old i feel it.
    I showed the new stuff to my partner and the response I got was that it looked awfully childish. I think us older gamers are not the audience anymore.

Regarding the OP, I think the bulky version you didn’t like is the best. I prefer the bulky version, reminds of the Dragonborn for D&D

What was the question you asked sweetheart. Don’t go moving goal posts here.

Quote Originally Posted by Au-burn View Post
    Goodness has nothing to do with them. Just furry.
    Each to their own but I highly believe the Drakanoid models would have been seriously unpopular.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrexia View Post
    Each to their own but I highly believe the Drakanoid models would have been seriously unpopular.
    I seriously doubt it would get even close to Dracthyr hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumble View Post
    Wait..... is that accurate? The person who came up with these lizards is trans?
    Senior Designer, possibly a lead on this "project", is a Transgender Furry.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/PushinVerts
    https://mobile.twitter.com/PushinVer...09346087112705
    https://mobile.twitter.com/PushinVer...55720424460291
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Can I like the design and still want more variety?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    That's because googling a picture that's at an angle instead of straight on is really difficult (no seriously, if the picture isn't head-on, it's a male at an angle). Bit difficult to tell but you should be able to see the 'bulge' on the chest. Not modern no, but you did technically ask for it.
    These old low poly models are just hideous.
    Though I'm opposed to the concept of mammal breasts on Dragons and that old low poly model doesn't really look like anything either way other Wyrmkin art from Blizzard seems to disgaree with me.

https://hearthstone.fandom.com/wiki/Cobalt_Spellkin

The audio here definitely sounds fem. It's HS though so no idea if that counts.
    Last edited by ChairmanKaga; 2022-04-29 at 09:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I could maybe forgive the shortcomings of the race aesthetic if they could actually cover all that goofiness up with proper transmog/armor, and crucially, play more than one class. As it stands now the whole concept seems half baked.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

I'm a big fan of the "swole" look. It would add another model to the game that's bulky like the Minotaur.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    I don't want to blame the artist for Dracthyr model. I am sure they are professional. And it is okay to have a different artistic taste.
    But I will blame art director for this. It is a failure of art direction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Supertoster View Post
    I don't want to blame the artist for Dracthyr model. I am sure they are professional. And it is okay to have a different artistic taste.
    But I will blame art director for this. It is a failure of art direction.
    I’d wait until I see everything in its final form before I’d call it a failure. We haven’t even seen an iota of the available customizations.

10+ Year Old Account
    I’d wait until I see everything in its final form before I’d call it a failure. We haven’t even seen an iota of the available customizations.
    It is not matter of customization. It is a matter of overall art direction. Different faces and skin colors will not change how out of place they look.

There's always someone that says stuff like this every expansion. The answer doesn't change though. Don't wait. By the time you see everything, it's set in stone, and it won't change even if it turns out the majority really don't like it. We've seen this on loop for multiple expansions and years now. No one should be giving the benefit of the doubt anymore. If something in the previews looks off, before release, people absolutely should be saying something long before things are set in final form.