Poll: What do you think?

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunravel View Post
    Proceed to show mostly females dragon and a drake
    Beats someone linking paintings thinking they translate ingame.

And what's up with linking the stranger things dude came and went? One of the best things in the season and they somehow thought it was a good idea to do away with him.

Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Beats someone linking paintings thinking they translate ingame.

And what's up with linking the stranger things dude came and went? One of the best things in the season and they somehow thought it was a good idea to do away with him.
    I just love his smirk thats all

Also if you ask, let me repay you

Nozdormu is just an edited model from DW sadly but the idea is there

To be fair personnally, I'll just cope by recreating a Tarecgosa looking dracthyr, make a dracthyr form that looks like an inbetween and farm the staff for the full dragon form. Enjoy the 10 years old model on a 50$ wow expansion, or I'll just end up model editing and replace the display id with something I made myself, who know, idc at this point.
    Last edited by Yunravel; 2022-07-12 at 04:04 PM.

This is the only way I could swallow the Dracthyr, atleast I would be able to make a bipedal dragon like thoses from JRPG but they looks so much like lizards and not proper and ferocious dragons

TLDR : still happy with the changes they brought but its still not enough
    lmao, complainers everywhere, never satisfied.

This is why creators say "You don't know what you fucking want until I give it to you." Because if you ever see it before hand all you do is complain about how it doesn't fit your narrow view of what something should or should not be in a fucking fantasy game.

It's so tiring to exist within this species.

They did a lot of work, not enough. Never is, lmao. Entitlement gonna dry up when the world can't bend over anymore to give what people want because of strained resources.

WoW dragons were never masculine, with rough faces and heroic bodies.

Do you people even play the game? Jesus. This is pointless.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of these are more "masculine" than most WoW Dragons' heads, yet some people here want fat heads or something. Absolute lunacy.
    They always were.

We do. Do you, you keep reposting female dragons to prove a point about masculinity. Look at male jaws how they look.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also if you ask, let me repay you
    You linked:
    -Dragon with fake jaw;
    -Dragon with soy-powered jaw that makes Dracthyr's head look like The Crimson Chin;
    -Goofy Azshara Dragon;
    -Artwork
    -The only actual valid example: Kalecgos' new model, which has a jaw with the same proportion of many already previewed by Blizzard.

I'm not sure what's the deal with people who think the Dracthyr's faces aren't bulky enough. There were lots of bulky examples on the preview, just like Kalecgos' head, but adjusted for a humanoid dragon.

With their slender flying spellcaster's body, anything bigger than a Kalecgos-like head would be ridiculous.

We finally get both a race and a class catered towards us in the lgbtqia+ community and the first thing you want to do is take it away from us. Pretty disgusting TBH.

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    It would’ve been nice to have some head options that have visible fangs, like almost every dragon in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    We finally get both a race and a class catered towards us in the lgbtqia+ community and the first thing you want to do is take it away from us. Pretty disgusting TBH.
    Idk man, it’s not restricting any of these options to a specific gender.
    I’d think that having masculine/feminine options regardless of gender would make the LGBT+ community happy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    lmao, complainers everywhere, never satisfied.

This is why creators say "You don't know what you fucking want until I give it to you." Because if you ever see it before hand all you do is complain about how it doesn't fit your narrow view of what something should or should not be in a fucking fantasy game.

It's so tiring to exist within this species.

They did a lot of work, not enough. Never is, lmao. Entitlement gonna dry up when the world can't bend over anymore to give what people want because of strained resources.
    O-ok ? /10chars

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    Not everyone in the LGBTQIA+ want to "look" like something "LGBTQIA+" just so you know

Source : me.

those are aweful..

I saw on Wowhead this update of models and varieties of heads.
    I know there are a lot of players who like more "plush" style. I don't intend to play a Drakthyr. So I don't care if things get terrible...

Just posting this here as it seems to me that the feedback about the wider necks has been heard.
    Already pointy chins like OP suggested the Blizz gang must disagree.

For me this is comical (zero% menacing):

I like something like this better:

Last edited by Fantazma; 2022-07-12 at 07:25 PM.

You linked two official arts and Kalecgos - if Dracthyr had Kalecgos' ugly mug people would be shitting way harder on it because it's goddamn atrocious. Deathwing's Jaw isn't even natural ffs. He's the exception to the rule that WoW Dragons have always been geckos.

At least link actual in-game dragons instead of your non-existent idea of what a Warcraft Dragon is:

Always the fish head. Always the fucking wall lizard. This is what a WoW Dragon has always been - not D&D Dragon People as some here think.
    You say it like Teriz hasn't been defending things using the same three pics of non-game wrathion.

Also Dracthyr don't have the fishhead either.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myradin View Post
    You say it like Teriz hasn't been defending things using the same three pics of non-game wrathion.

Also Dracthyr don't have the fishhead either.
    Teriz is a meme, and thank god Dracthyr got regular traditional dragon heads instead of traditional WoW dragon heads. Makes them way more fierce than the Super Mario 64 Eels cosplaying as Wyrms we usually have.

7+ Year Old Account
    Teriz is a meme, and thank god Dracthyr got regular traditional dragon heads instead of traditional WoW dragon heads. Makes them way more fierce than the Super Mario 64 Eels cosplaying as Wyrms we usually have.
    ah yes, the smiling giraffe looking heads sure are fierce, very "traditional" dragon heads, what a joke 4Head

O-ok ? /10chars

Not everyone in the LGBTQIA+ want to "look" like something "LGBTQIA+" just so you know

Source : me.
    Since when did dragons get associated with human gender roles & sexuality? lmao.

10+ Year Old Account
    And there's the implicit acknowledgement that what we received in not in keeping with the WarCraft aesthetic. Thank you.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Berkilak View Post
    And there's the implicit acknowledgement that what we received in not in keeping with the WarCraft aesthetic
    Dracthyr heads are absolutely in the WarCraft aesthetic - more specifically, the modern stuff like Wrathion.

No one wants their heads to look like traditional WoW dragon heads. They are atrocious.

Left is traditional. Absolutely godawful. Right is modern, and way better, which is why the Dracthyr follow it more closely. Both are warcraft.

At least play the game before making weird comments about the WarCraft aesthetic, because you just painted yourself as clueless in regards to the WoW aesthetics.

10+ Year Old Account
    I see a lot of resemblance between the posted images. And very little resemblance between modern Wrathion and the Drac'thyr. Look at the primordial ferocity of his design and tell me with a straight face you see the same in Drac'thyr.

5+ Year Old Account
    Dracthyr heads look like they were made by camel fan, they smiling and ready to spit.

Same energy,15* looks like 1:1 Zebra costume.

Just remade them from 0, bulky torso + deathwing head = it's not gonna fail you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just dropping by to give my two cents on the recent blog post on Dracthyr customization.

- It's a good start, but it's not enough. They're just adding muscle mass on top of the current frame, which doesn't change the silhouette all that much when viewed from a distance (especially when wearing "armor"). It's a good surface detail, but it's not changing the model in a meaningful way. Their frames remain small with narrow shoulders. This is not bulk.
    - They need to make their heads bigger and lower their necks because quite frankly the tiny-faced lizards look ridiculous. Especially when you use the customization options that increase muscle mass.
    - Giving us pre-designed armor sets that only Dracthyr can wear is still extremely disappointing and I'm not quite sure who's getting excited about this. If you're going to give me a new race, I expect to be able to wear my armor while playing said new race. Worgen can wear armor, so why can't Dracthyr? There's no excuse besides laziness and/or poor direction from the devs.
    - Still waiting on info for more humanoid form options.
    Last edited by ercarp; 2022-07-14 at 03:22 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Dracthyr heads look like they were made by camel fan, they smiling and ready to spit.

Same energy,15* looks like 1:1 Zebra costume.

Just remade them from 0, bulky torso + deathwing head = it's not gonna fail you.

So menacing, truly wow dragons like some folks say