Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    A class of creatures made by Deathwing himself that doesn't have elements of the Black Dragonflight.

DH I understand why its 2 specs, Evoker makes absolutely zero sense lore-wise why it wouldn't have an Earth Warder-esqe spec that tanks. If they story was that the OTHER dragonflights made them when Neth went nuts, then you could argue it. However, they clearly stated that these creatures/spec were made by the black dragon himself..... and they have no black in them.

Feels lazy, like they didn't want to bother making 3 specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumble View Post
    A class of creatures made by Deathwing himself that doesn't have elements of the Black Dragonflight.

DH I understand why its 2 specs, Evoker makes absolutely zero sense lore-wise why it wouldn't have an Earth Warder-esqe spec that tanks. If they story was that the OTHER dragonflights made them when Neth went nuts, then you could argue it. However, they clearly stated that these creatures/spec were made by the black dragon himself..... and they have no black in them.

This is a wild amount of assumptions you just made here. The two specs they mentioned said they focus on blue/red for dps and bronze/green for healing, but who is to say that there aren’t black abilities? Maybe the black dragon flight abilities are just base class abilities that are used in both specs? Just because a resto druid might focus on restoration Esq magic doesn’t mean it still doesn’t have a plethora of feral and balance spells as well.

I’d rather have quality rather than quantity, and just like they said with the demon hunter when they were being made… they said they were working on three specs but the third spec just seemed like it was too similar to the others or they had to take away abilities from one in order to fit it into a third when they really could have just focused on two and made sure they were complete and unique specs.

Class Color is known, it’s sort of a dark teal, (https://www.wowhead.com/news/a-new-c...nounced-326784).

I’m willing to be there will be a weapon, but my guess is it will solely be a stat stick type of weapon that isn't particularly used in anything.

I’m personally a little sad that the Red flight’s powers are not healing related, given they’re literally the flight of Life, led by the LifeBinder. I wonder if the reason is similar to why Monks got Yu’lon instead of Chi’ji, cause players tend to associate red with bad effects.

I’m hoping since they didn’t tie the Black flight’s powers to a tank spec, it will be available as cooldowns available to both specs, which would fit since they were made by Neltharion, to have all of them make use of that heritage.

I’ll have to wait and get my hands on them to truly know, but right now I’m super excited and might make an Evoker my secondary character, especially if they have good mobility.

I thought it was actually cool that red was dps and bronze was healing. It was kind of unexpected and I liked it.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumble View Post

Blizzard already said that they have Black abilities, they're core abilities shared by both specs, so saying they don't have Black Dragon abilities is just incorrect.
    "A youtuber said so."

"... some wow experts being interviewed..."

"According to researchers from Wowhead..."