Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    Less resources wasted on ANOTHER tank spec, that's what.
    Lol w/e dude

"Although currently focused on ranged dps and healing, there could be an additional specialization in the future."

https://www.wowhead.com/news/ion-haz...racthyr-326855

I'll leave this here, just to shut up some mouths.

Wouldn't it be a good chance to do something different? something like a close or mid-range caster tank.

Why doesn't mage have a healing spec? Or shamans a tank spec? Or death knights a range spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Porcos Voadores View Post
    Wouldn't it be a good chance to do something different? something like a close or mid-range caster tank.
    To get ranged tank to work in wow you have to recreate the entire foundation of it's combat system and drastically change how you design everything. So much it wouldn't be wow anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    Melee and tanks are already oversaturated.

No pls.
    Yeah, for once, I can relax and not be forced to try a new class. (I only play melee DPS), except 1 MM hunter)

Quote Originally Posted by ellieg View Post
    Why doesn't mage have a healing spec? Or shamans a tank spec? Or death knights a range spec?
    Honestly..These are valid questions given DKs could easily be ranged as an unholy caster/necromancer focus, shaman players have wanted earthwarden for ages(and it fits), mages easily can be chronomancers turning back time on the wounded(and tanks that use magical shields with ice barriers and fire to burn foes)

I can honestly see most classes if not all fitting sone gameplay/theme niche in all roles.

Quote Originally Posted by cone of cold View Post
    You're gonna tell me a dragon isn't a good melee fighter? You have claws, use them. And tank would be perfect for dragons. But you're gonna heal with fire?
    beacuse we dont need another meele class, we have more than enought and now we finally get a ranged specc (sadly they will never bring back ranged survival beacuse the muppets that handles hunter design are complete smooth brains and dont play the game). We dont need tanks either for that matter, we have more than enought to choose between.

Bloodsail Admiral
    I wish I had thought to complain when DKs, Monks and DHs were introduced they weren't ranged casters. Melee players are bonkers weird over this.