Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deventh View Post
    Huh? So if we post in the forums we must love the game unconditionally and not criticize anything our lords at Blizzard do? That's not how it works. Not everyone is a sheep in here, buddy. I've played Blizzard games for over 20 years and will continue to play them, but they need a strong criticism if they are to improve.

No one said 50 massive zones or 20 dungeons and 6 raids at launch. But glorifying less content isn't helping either.

Haven't heard anything about that. If it's true it will be the first time they've done this since I can't remember another zone that had different biomes within it.
    Yeah and not everyone who doesn't just shit on the game is a sheep. See how that works.

You don't even know it's less content besides the number being different.

We can actually see that the grizzly hills looking zone switches from red forests to snow tundra.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

3+ Year Old Account
    Let's reserve our harsher criticism for when we can actually explore and properly critique the content of the zones.

And it is wise to take into consideration that because of flight supposedly being more properly implemented alongside the zones, the zones being more vertical, the size of each zone will be bigger than just from one end to the other.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post

We can actually see that the grizzly hills looking zone switches from red forests to snow tundra.
    Interesting. If that is true, it will eliminate a lot of the problems I have with fewer zones.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    And would that be bad?

"New zone, northrend!"

How many zones does not matter, its how BIG the zone is that does.
    I like seeing comments like these implying that my comment was negative when in reality it was just neutral.
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting. If that is true, it will eliminate a lot of the problems I have with fewer zones.
    Its not even in interviews, it was in the presentation.

The GH zone had, different kinds of forests with different trees, but the main forest has red woods. A beach area leading up into some hills, then forrests, to mountains, and finally the top of mountains with snow tundras and Tuskarr. They said this specific zone is likely the largest zone they have ever made.

Unfortunately, I can't find the images of that zone at the minute, not because it's hard but because I am too lazy to do so. But I also know they said a few times now that the zones will be really varied.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Quote Originally Posted by Brenz View Post
    Oh I don't question your sanity. Im sure you are relatively sane.
    Its your intelligence I question.
    I may be stupid, dude - but if you allow stupid people to influence your life... What exactly does it say about you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Your narcissism is showing. Might want to cover that up.
    Does it? And why would I do? Are we compething here for good image? What is the prize?
    Listen, I've just said that I don't care about opinions of random people on the internet and you tell me I should be careful not to look narcisstic. If you add 2 to 2, you'll surely understand why I don't care about it, either.
    Last edited by Rageonit; 2022-04-24 at 08:14 AM.

How is this thread even still open. Zone size is arbitrary at best. Comparing the volume of the entire landmass against other expansions would be a far better comparison and that's something we just can't do yet. Even with four zones, if the continent is as large as Northrend, who gives a shit? Chances are we'll still get a variety of different sub-biomes within each greater zone.

You know you could have 10 big zones that are also full of activities than 4 big ones that are full of activities? You know that right? Next expansion: "We give you 2 zones, but they are full of activities, more so than last time!"
    if the 2 zones will be in size comparable to Norhtrend (which they compared DF to) then i couldnt care less...
    WHY ON EARTH would number of zones be important in any way, the size and the amount of content is, if we got 10 zones with amount of content as in Crystalsong forest it would be SHIT...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    It's like saying that if you cut a pizza up into 20 pieces instead of 4 you have more pizza.
    this is 100% on point

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mardux View Post
    Your narcissism is showing. Might want to cover that up.
    he is laughing at the guy who told him he is stupid for spending money on what he likes, and you think HE is the narcissist?
    i would say the other guy, who seems to think the world revolves around him is narcissist, but okay...
    Last edited by Lolites; 2022-04-24 at 08:02 AM.

yes 4. Otherwise it'll cost us a raid tier No seriously it depends how large and what you can do in them and how they feel. I did not like legion, bfa and sl because all the "attractions" were liked space one meter from each and that felt super unnatural. The old zones felt more fantasy organic somehow.