Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    they said they were too lazy? cause that is the reason, they did a demon hunter 2.0 and rpetend is a "new race"
    Yes, clearly they're lazy. There isn't any possible RPG reason why a dragon-themed class in a dragon-themed expansion would be specific to a race of... dragons.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Yes, clearly they're lazy. There isn't any possible RPG reason why a dragon-themed class in a dragon-themed expansion would be specific to a race of... dragons.
    What is worse is that they deliberatly create something entirely new, with the purpose of the "lore" to be compltely restricted like this, so people can defend their shit saying "its the lore"

Sure it is, because they create to be lazy.

Put this together with another idea the communtiy give and they ruin it, "you uys want a draconic race and a draconic class? we should take then the same thing only! and make then elves too! big brain time!!!

Rly want to know what the fuck Dansuer will come to explain how and why those dragons 10 thousand of years ago can turn into blood elves and humans when the fuckers didn't even exist at that time, but not any other race

Rly want to know what the fuck Dansuer will come to explain how and why those dragons 10 thousand of years ago can turn into blood elves and humans when the fuckers didn't even exist at that time, but not any other race
    They are not turning into Blood Evles nor Humans. They are turning into more humanoid form. They only share same rig sceletons of those races, that's all. Same like Aspects and large dragons in general are turning into humanoids that just look like regular races, but they aren't. Dracthyr are different kind of dragons and not as powerful as Alex/Chromie/Kozakusan/Kalecgos etc, so they are more limited with their shapeshifting alsoand this is fine.

they said they were too lazy? cause that is the reason, they did a demon hunter 2.0 and rpetend is a "new race"
    Whatever helps you sleep at night, chief.
    If I don't respond to something you tagged me in, assume one of two things.
    1) Your post was too stupid to acknowledge, or
    2) Your post is cringe and not worth replying to.

Alternatively, if it happens a lot I probably have you blocked due to one of the above things. Thank you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i3ackero View Post
    They are not turning into Blood Evles nor Humans. They are turning into more humanoid form.

A humanoid form that is a male blood elf and a female human

are you guys guys even trying

They only share same rig sceletons of those races, that's all. Same like Aspects and large dragons in general are turning into humanoids that just look like regular races, but they aren't. Dracthyr are different kind of dragons and not as powerful as Alex/Chromie/Kozakusan/Kalecgos etc
    the dragons straight up turn into THOSE RACES, not into humanoids who look similar, they straight up assume their forms to blend into mortals

so they are more limited with their shapeshifting alsoand this is fine
    You mean they are limited to blizzard not wanting to do anythign else

and that is not fine

Quote Originally Posted by SigvardDH View Post
    Evoker should be a class for any race.

In combat the Evoker is in the dragon form.

The humanoid dragon elf should be a new race for horde or alliance. With many class options.

I’m curious if anyone see’s any flaws with this over what is currently planned. Seems like how it should work in my opinion. Other than the new lore that neltharion spliced humans and dragons together.
    Yep, remember chromie is gnome in human form
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV