Page 30 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    Clearly you are the one with the problem here.

Dragonflight is introducing 8 new dungeons. 8 completely new from the scratch dungeons.

Hopefully this is plain enough for you to understand by now - after like 22 people told you LOL
    Season 1 has only 4 new dungeons for M+, period. Existence of dungeons doesn't make them available for M+.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayr View Post
    I would hold back from calling people condescending names when they actually talked circles around you, I’m just trying to help you understand lol. It’s one thing to be ignorant. It’s another to be ignorant and think you’re correct.

It’s fine if you don’t want old content, but your reasons made literally no sense and contradicted your statements. Do you understand this?
    Sure thing sport. Have fun with your finger painting today.

Quote Originally Posted by Talon8669 View Post
    Sure thing sport. Have fun with your finger painting today.
    Again, if someone just made you look stupid, you probably shouldn’t call them stupid. I honestly don’t know how to repeat this any nicer.

As long as all 8 dungeons are available on launch for normal/heroic/m0 i'm fine with m+ season being shaken up.

Not a fan, if it's just an excuse to launch an expansion with 4 dungeons.

I think taking existing dungeons and retuning them to be mythics and obviously adding the mechanics to also be mythics is lazier than creating (4) brand new dungeons with all of the art and everything else that goes into making them. Don't get me wrong I know why they are doing it, I just think it's lazy and I would prefer (8) brand new dungeons for mythics. I personally don't want to do older content and call it new content.

- - - Updated - - -
    You do realize normal, HC & M+ dungeons are the same dungeons? They are literally creating 8 new dungeons with art and everything else that goes into making them. All of the dungeons(8) will be released at launch on normal & HC. 4 of them will be in m+, 4 rotated out for next season.

Let me repeat again. They are creating 8 brand new dungeons with new art, mobs, boss, mechanics, everything. From ground up. Dungeons we have never seen or done before.

Also, m+ only adds the affixes and a timer to the dungeon. Nothing else. So you will see every boss mechanic in normal & HC. So we are getting eight new dungeons at launch buildt from ground up with everything in it. 4 of them will be missing m+ access. Nothing else. Literally nothing else.

Let me also repeat, most likely are the people that spam m+ alot not bothered what dungeons they are doing. Its about meta, beating timer, doing the mechanics, get loot. Also, dont kid yourself - after a couple of weeks we all get a tad bored of the new dungeons in a xpac.

Do you now understand that they are making eight(8) new dungeons from the ground up with everything that entails?

It got nothing to do with being lazy, they ARE CREATING 8 DUNGEONS AND RELEASING ALL OF THEM WITH THE XPAC LAUNCH.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TidalConflux View Post
    Splitting Hairs: The Thread.

The only real "problem" with this is that they arent doing the 8 DF dungeons for the first season -- it should have waited until S2 to do old dungeons, but thats really nothing too problematic.
    I agree, but its a minor issue in the long run if they are planning to keep this system for years. That said, we are far off any release date so anything can change.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Again, if someone just made you look stupid, you probably shouldn’t call them stupid. I honestly don’t know how to repeat this any nicer.
    I am sure you can find a way sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Rageonit View Post
    No, this is false. Anyone who is here for the long run and can count to more than 10 knows that, across the first two seasons, 8 new + 8 redone dungeons is more content than 8 new + 0 redone we had in Shadowlands. It's indisputable. It will mostly bother those who want to devour the whole content on release and never log back, but since they are not prospective customers, I'm not sure why Blizzard should bother too much. As proven so many times, box sales will be fine anyway.
    The only thing false is your idea that 4 = 8. Nobody cares about season 2, read this thread again, we are specifically talking about season 1. So for 6+ months you won't see 4 new dungeons in M+.

Box sales may not be as good as you think, also, who the fuck gives a shit about box sales? We as a players should want a GOOD GAME, not money for blizzard lol.
    Many people i know already said this might be first expansion they won't buy.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

Quote Originally Posted by Kaykay View Post
    As long as all 8 dungeons are available on launch for normal/heroic/m0 i'm fine with m+ season being shaken up.

Not a fan, if it's just an excuse to launch an expansion with 4 dungeons.
    What are you talking about? They are launching it with 8. 4 of them wont be on m+ rotation, but they are launching with 8. The ONLY difference is that 4 dungeons dont have the affixes and a timer slapped onto them. BEsides that, everything is there. Made from ground up. 8 Dungeons at launch. Eight.

Quote Originally Posted by kaminaris View Post
    The only thing false is your idea that 4 = 8. Nobody cares about season 2, read this thread again, we are specifically talking about season 1. So for 6+ months you won't see 4 new dungeons in M+.

Box sales may not be as good as you think, also, who the fuck gives a shit about box sales? We as a players should want a GOOD GAME, not money for blizzard lol.
    Is there really even enough information to even make that decision yet? Jesus Christ we haven’t even seen the game play yet lol

- - - Updated - - -

I am sure you can find a way sport.
    Your big boy stuff seems a lot less important than what you were saying it was if you’re still reading this thread

Is there really even enough information to even make that decision yet? Jesus Christ we haven’t even seen the game play yet lol
    Blizzard could literally realise every dream that the wow-haters have of what would be great to add into the game, and they still would hate it and threaten not to buy the xpac.

Most cases, people do. They buy the game, sub for a couple of months. Then go back to being mad.

- - - Updated - - -

But players do care. Players gets sick and tierd of doing the same dungeons over and over. This way, we get to freshen it up a bit. Now, you might say they should have all new xpac dungeons+old dungeons as m+ content, and I can see that point.

Its going to suck a bit S1, but by season 2 we get the other half and that keeps it somewhat fresh. Over time its going to be no bigge.

Also, release is far off so this might very well change.

I like it. 8 is too many to have to learn before exploring them. 4 is manageable. I might actually do mythic+ if I knew all the dungeons, but no way I'm learning 8 arbitrarily before I even begin to git gud.

This is actually a decent gameplay idea. I'm shocked.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Your big boy stuff seems a lot less important than what you were saying it was if you’re still reading this thread
    Never said big boy stuff, I said real people stuff champ. But I see someone lacks reading skills. Have a good day sport.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Blizzard could literally realise every dream that the wow-haters have of what would be great to add into the game, and they still would hate it and threaten not to buy the xpac.

Most cases, people do. They buy the game, sub for a couple of months. Then go back to being mad.

- - - Updated - - -

But players do care. Players gets sick and tierd of doing the same dungeons over and over. This way, we get to freshen it up a bit. Now, you might say they should have all new xpac dungeons+old dungeons as m+ content, and I can see that point.

Its going to suck a bit S1, but by season 2 we get the other half and that keeps it somewhat fresh. Over time its going to be no bigge.

Yeah I mean I haven’t bought the last two expansions, but I’m always willing to at least check out the new ones and make my decision once I see at least late beta. Last two expansions looked like shit in the betas, so I didn’t buy them, but people saying they are already disappointed in this expansion are being children, we barely know a single thing about it yet

Yes there is, at least about things we care about which is, itemization, M+ and raids. All of the decisions to either keep bad ideas or make feature even worse is way more than enough to make that decision. Unless they do 180 from esports which is unlikely.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

Yeah I mean I haven’t bought the last two expansions, but I’m always willing to at least check out the new ones and make my decision once I see at least late beta. Last two expansions looked like shit in the betas, so I didn’t buy them, but people saying they are already disappointed in this expansion are being children, we barely know a single thing about it yet
    Yep. Same approach from me, though I did buy the two last xpacs. For me, both have been okish though I understand and see the glaring issues with them. I've gotten my moneys worth(from buying the game) and I always just unsub when I dont want to play anymore. Its no biggie.

Same with 10.0. I'll wait until release is close and decide then. Theres a decent chance that theres atleast box value+1-3 month sub worth out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post

Its not going to help, you have 8 dungeons in pool, with 4 of them people did 100 times already (yes at easier level but still).

The only way to alleviate that is to expand M+ dungeon pool. No other pseudo solution (that is literally cash grab) is going to work.
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

Never said big boy stuff, I said real people stuff champ. But I see someone lacks reading skills. Have a good day sport.
    I didn’t say you said that, I was calling it big boy stuff lol. That’s called a condescending statement in case that flew over your head. How many times are you going to tell me to have a good day until you actually stop watching this thread like you said you were haha.

Yes there is, at least about things we care about which is, itemization, M+ and raids. All of the decisions to either keep bad ideas or make feature even worse is way more than enough to make that decision. Unless they do 180 from esports which is unlikely.
    How much of the playerbase that quit had invested alot of time into m+? I mean, is m+ the big thing for most wow players that have quit? Tbh, the only good thing in retail wow now is the raid & M+.

Yet, SL is something players runs from en-mass. Thats not because of m+ being bad.

We know enough, no changes to raids, 20M is unmanageable mess, weekly bingo lottery stays, M+ is gettin even worse. I quit shadowlands right before first mythic raids were opened, didn't play or paid ever since. What makes you think we don't know what we want?
    Ship has been abandoned.
    ---

NextUI for XIV

Quote Originally Posted by TidalConflux View Post
    Splitting Hairs: The Thread.

The only real "problem" with this is that they arent doing the 8 DF dungeons for the first season -- it should have waited until S2 to do old dungeons, but thats really nothing too problematic.
    no . you are missing the point - just like almost all people here miss it.

blizzard is multi billion $ company .

instead fighting for how to split it players should openly demand

8 new dragonflught dungeons first seaosn

8 new dragonflight dungeons 2nd season

and maaaybe maybe 3rd season could be some combo of season 1 and 2 dungeons and old ones.

why do you people settle for less ?