Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I honestly thought it would be a more royal red kind of deal. A color's a color so it's fine I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfelle View Post
    honestly i was expecting a pride flag
    Nah it would have to be a scalie flag.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    You could get hostile mobs in your raid frames?
    Ugh.

Fine.

How about picking one of the existing colors that doesn't already have a duplicate in the roster, then?

Why not red. Red would match Alextitsah.

I feel like a shade of orange or red would of been better than another shade of green

It looks like a Monk who's out of range.

Can't use black? Combination of other colors.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty close

Last edited by Twdft; 2022-04-20 at 05:55 PM.

Why not make it gold or dark silver or something..

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    ... They could've gone with an unique color like grey, dark grey or black... and they went with green, a color that not only already exists, but we got two shades of it already: monk and hunter.
    imagine trying to read a black name in chat... yeah no. and grey is hard to make far from white without getting super dark, whcih does the same thing anyways.

On a scale from dragonscale to 10, I dragonscale what color they choose

Quote Originally Posted by Redshirtz View Post
    Why not make it gold or dark silver or something..
    gold aint really a "colour" its literally more so metallic yellow. so gold in this sense would just be a slightly different shade of yellow.

same with silver, silver and gold heavily rely on them being mettalic, without the mettalic sheen they are simply yellow and grey.

Quote Originally Posted by FuujCraft View Post
    People are complaining about the class color? I've seen everything xD
    Literally described how critical color is for identifying a class.

Also something that will follow the class around for the remainder of the life of the game, unlike talents or skills or almost anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    You will get used to it. My out of range is just very dark square.

The colour is totally fine people, focus on feedback on actually what matters

jeez..
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    And the real reason they don't do new classes is revealed. They can't color code for shit and it takes years for them to come up with one distinctive enough to add a new class.
    Dunno if you've ever worked in Interface or UI design beforer, but tbf, color selection is not "easy." It has to work across a ton of different variables and use cases. It's easy to critique it just looking at raid frames, but where else is it used? Any designer worth his salt was testing multiple possibilities of multiple hues across various use cases through the whole game...this dark green may very well been the best out of an exhaustive list of options.

(edit: also, accessibility and color blind tests. Contrast differences is a bitch to manage. If you have Deuteranomaly, Evoker and Monk look very different compared to Warrior, Rogue, and Hunter which look very very similar.)
    Last edited by Nynax; 2022-04-20 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Echo of Soul View Post
    Is it a monk or is it a hunter? My monitor is crap so I can't tell.
    time to get a new monitor my friend. lol

"My memory... since when? If everything is a dream, don't wake me." -Cloud Strife, Final Fantasy VII

why theres ukrainian flag with paladin inbetween

Quote Originally Posted by leothar View Post
    Grey would be too similar to Priest (who is usually some shade of grey with textures applied) and black wouldn't work at all on dark backgrounds.

And for people saying red - we already have two shades of red (Paladin and DK), it'd be difficult to find a different enough shade.

Dark Yellow/Orange doesn't work, it becomes brown which is more or less what Warrior is already.

This color is good.
    Could have been magenta, like the Chromatic dragons. That would have been visually distinct from the paladin light pink, DK red, and DH purple.
    3 hints to surviving MMO-C forums:
    1.) If you have an opinion, someone will say that it is wrong
    2.) If you have a source, there will be people who refuse to believe it
    3.) If you use logic, it will be largely ignored
    btw: Spires of Arak = Arakkoa.

Did blizzard mis-spell? Shouldn't it be DK and DH, not DK, Dh - because they are two separate words?

Quote Originally Posted by cantrip View Post
    My guess is this will be an easy healing class. As DH is an easy melee class.
    Same here. I'm really hoping that its more of a raid support style healer, where other classes that shine currently on single target healing get amplified healing, so Evokers still have a place in the meta, but don't necessarily face roll heal by themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Did blizzard mis-spell? Shouldn't it be DK and DH, not DK, Dh - because they are two separate words?
    Names only have one capital letter. Those are named characters of each class.