I swear they said this somewhere.....

Didn't Blizzard, on announcement, say that the new healer class would NOT use mana?

Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    Didn't Blizzard, on announcement, say that the new healer class would NOT use mana?
    Nope, not in anything I've seen thus far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiena
    Whats the saying .. You have two brain cells and they are both fighting for third place !

They never once said that.

Hmmm guess im seeing shit, mods can close this thread.

Probably something from one of the speculative leak threads.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm guess im seeing shit, mods can close this thread.
    I think that some of their spells will require essence (maybe) I don't know for sure but the base is mana

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    I remember a blurb somewhere saying that the Evoker would use Essence, but that was long, long ago in the pre-Alpha info. Evokers do use Essence, but it's a secondary resource in combination with Mana (although their use of Mana may also be a placeholder for an NYI resource, as well).
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

A healer without mana would be impossible to balance. That's why it won't be a thing.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

Nope and after Monks not having mana to start and how they failed in the balancing department, I doubt it will ever happen again
    Noirluna the Immortal of Proudmoore