Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by LostSinclair View Post

That does make some sense for introducing an allied race, sounds like they would be Horse exclusive though unless there's some reconciliation thing going on with the dark wardens/elves who got rezzed at darkshore thing going on in the background. We'll probably get some real leaks into this in the next month or two but still, has me genuinely curious for what's to come. Thanks for the info!
    No problem! Personally, I'm holding out hope for Darkfallen (despite being our millionth elf reskin, they're probably the race I personally want the most in the game), but I would also be thrilled if the new Tuskarr were added instead, or something else altogether. A few different races have different types of evidence. I guess we'll see in the coming months whether the allied race preorder bonus is true!

Quote Originally Posted by Amnaught View Post
    Confirmed, yes, the flights have a renown system. You level them separately, no player power attached, and you dont need to choose one and be locked out of the others.
    That's just reputations.

Do they even call them covenants?

I dismissed this until I saw the newest official wow update. They straight up have finished tuskarr models ready to go, and showing them off.

https://www.bluetracker.gg/wow/topic...pment-updates/

Chronomancer Club

15+ Year Old Account
    So which leaker is right? Scaleface said a November 2022 release. Redshirt leak says Q1 2023. I guess it is possible both are correct and Blizzard change the planned date after some promotional material was created/sent. It could explain why pre-orders are not out even though some of their Dragonflight e-mails have "pre-purchase" as part of the link in the e-mail.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Pre-orders will include the new allied race and will tie in with 9.2.5, hence why we havent seen them put it on the store yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Stone Dude View Post
    That's just reputations.

Do they even call them covenants?
    Reputations have four tiers of rewards. Renown factions have 70+. Theyre covenants in all but name and exclusivity.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    So which leaker is right? Scaleface said a November 2022 release. Redshirt leak says Q1 2023. I guess it is possible both are correct and Blizzard change the planned date after some promotional material was created/sent. It could explain why pre-orders are not out even though some of their Dragonflight e-mails have "pre-purchase" as part of the link in the e-mail.
    working theory is they want November but aren't willing to risk the blowback they'd get for an official delay so they aren't saying shit until things are more set in stone. Right now the two biggest theories is a 7 month wait to an 11 months wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northelim View Post
    I am gonna guess Tuskarr is the allied race. They have an otter mount, they wear player model glasses and they added females and kids and upressed them.

Who are the Darkfallen??
    Not to mention they probably could use the skeleton of Pandaren making it easier to skin.
    If only i could learn to be sneaky like the damn Fel Reavers

I'll honestly be happy with either Darkfallen or Tuskarr.

Tuskarr would add even more variety to the *world* of warcraft, which is one reason I really liked some of the allied races. Having a ton of playable races is cool and makes the world feel diverse.

Darkfallen... well, I'm an elf person. And I like edgy aesthetics. So it's a no-brainer.

If I had to choose, then Tuskarr, just because they'd be brand new.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyrja View Post
    Pre-orders will include the new allied race and will tie in with 9.2.5, hence why we havent seen them put it on the store yet.
    So when do you think we might see any news on this front? Like, if there's indeed an allied race coming in, when do you think we'll see it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Do the Tuskarr share the same rigging as the Pandaren? That would make it very easy to implement them as an Allied race.

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    even toweliee said early 2023 is way too early and he has lunch with those guys.
    He doesn't lol.

Q1 2023 is the latest it will launch, if alpha launches within a few weeks the expansion will come in Q4.

Now that would be a retcon considering we killed Murozond back in Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would rather have Tuskarr or anything else other than Darkfallen especially if San'alyn are involved (except Dreven, rest in power you glorious gnome dunking prince) because they aren't really team players with anyone that has a pulse.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivena View Post
    Do the Tuskarr share the same rigging as the Pandaren? That would make it very easy to implement them as an Allied race.
    Draeneni male

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    I would rather have Tuskarr or anything else other than Darkfallen especially if San'alyn are involved (except Dreven, rest in power you glorious gnome dunking prince) because they aren't really team players with anyone that has a pulse.
    I can see them making darkfallen for horde, and tuskarr for alliance.
    Chronomancer Club

Quote Originally Posted by Eosia View Post
    yes, clearly because we killed the TIME-TRAVELLING DRAGON, there’s no way he’d factor into anything…

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    yes, clearly because we killed the TIME-TRAVELLING DRAGON, there’s no way he’d factor into anything…
    Nope, we're too smart for a time traveling dragon and this retcon just breaks everything.

/sarcasm
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Eosia View Post
    That's the fun thing about a dragon given the power of time and time-travel, it wouldn't be a retcon because that could have been Nozdormu at any point in the future.

Are Darkfallen supposed to be a neutral race? They seem more Horde imo. Tuskarr def seem more like a neutral allied race.

Would be cool if we got Centaurs as an allied race since they added them and changed their lore to put em in the expansion.

Darkfallen really seem more like added customizations to NE/BE than a legitimate new race. Something like the Night Warrior eyes in BFA.