Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Literally only 2 of the shadowlands races have a model that can wear armor. Only 1 of them have modular customization.
    My point exactly. Nightborne and Vulpera were the exact same way before they were made playable.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    It can be anyone now that there is a "connection" as shown by the Mag'har recruitment questline. Yes they used a fragment of the artifact that was empowered by bronze/infinite magic. However there could be any number of ways in the Lore to have a portal be opened since a previous connection exists. It could simply be one of the Ogre, Saberon, Gron, or others that came to Azeroth were a spy that allows the Alt-Light armies a path in. Or they use the Everbloom to portal to Stormwind. Or they just use their super awesome light powers to do the same.

It could just simply be any other Bronze dragon. Just like it wasn't him that started the time travel adventure to begin with. Or even something that they alt-light figures out on their own.
    Right I hear you, but why would they go that random direction when nozdormu will be falling to corruption soon. I mean they even referenced it in an interview shortly after the DF announcement. Just seems silly to aspull a reason when the perfect reason exists already.

To go into more detail. I personally think that Sinestra will travel to the isles after the first tier as a void herald. Seems like tyrhold reigniting served as a beacon to all dragons, no reason why it wouldn't work for Sinestra as well.

She'll display the powers of the void and finally cause nozzy to snap and shatters the timeways to make an INFINITE army to protect azeroth from the void.

What better army to fight the void then a light aligned one.

It's perfect....

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    Right I hear you, but why would they go that random direction when nozdormu will be falling to corruption soon. I mean they even referenced it in an interview shortly after the DF announcement. Just seems silly to aspull a reason when the perfect reason exists already.
    Because nothing about his corruption requires him to summon an army of light? You seem to focused on your head canon being the only possible option so everything else is random or doesn't make sense. Nozdormu summoning the army of light is just as random as any other possibility.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Because nothing about his corruption requires him to summon an army of light? You seem to focused on your head canon being the only possible option so everything else is random or doesn't make sense. Nozdormu summoning the army of light is just as random as any other possibility.
    Except it's not random...

Sinestra is alive in the great dark beyond as per the shaman order hall.

It's a safe assumption that she is currently working with the void lords themselves.

She is also a dragon. As we saw in the DF cinematic tyrhold acted as a beacon to all dragons after it reactivated.

That in mind, it's safe to assume that Sinestra will travel at one point to the isles, and along with her the minions of the void lords.

Now depending what happens, nozdormu could finally complete his fate after witnessing what the void lords are capable of.

Now being a being of time magic, and knowing that there is a zealous army of lightforged draenie in an alternate timeline, what do you think will happen.

Nozzy is gonna wanna protect azeroth from the powers that be, what better way than infinite armies of light?

So see, I'm not just shooting in the dark here.

If the maghar recruitment didn't include Yrel and her lightbound or if we didn't need bronze dragon help to go there then I'd have no basis to stand on. But we know she's out there and we know that she's trying to unify the universe in light along with AU Xera, the light mother as they call her.
    Last edited by Varx; 2022-05-24 at 06:46 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Except it's not random...
    Everything you are talking about is random things that you are linking together in order to force your head canon that Yrel will be summoned by Nozdormu. The very fact that you keep saying "assume" means you are shooting in the dark.

If the maghar recruitment didn't include Yrel and her lightbound or if we didn't need bronze dragon help to go there then I'd have no basis to stand on. But we know she's out there and we know that she's trying to unify the universe in light along with AU Xera, the light mother as they call her.
    No bronze dragon was involved in the Horde opening a portal to AU to recruit the Mag'Har. They used an artifact to do so as I've already pointed out. There are plenty of options that don't require a bronze dragon let alone Nozdormu.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    What do you mean by generic?
    I noticed the repeating word here was "guy" i'm guessing it's a feminist

Everything you are talking about is random things that you are linking together in order to force your head canon that Yrel will be summoned by Nozdormu. The very fact that you keep saying "assume" means you are shooting in the dark.

No bronze dragon was involved in the Horde opening a portal to AU to recruit the Mag'Har. They used an artifact to do so as I've already pointed out. There are plenty of options that don't require a bronze dragon let alone Nozdormu.
    We didn't take a bronze dragon with us but we used their assistance, Anachronos specifically. So that is factually incorrect.

Everytime someone has traveled to AU draenor a bronze dragon was involved.

And yeah I'm linking them together since they fit together. How can't you see that.

Sinestra / void army - dark beyond - travels to isles- scares nozzy /murozond - summons au yrel / light army.

You act like I'm saying Baine is gonna marry azshara and their naga tauren hybrid son is gonna conquer stormwind
    Last edited by Varx; 2022-05-24 at 07:39 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    We didn't take a bronze dragon with us but we used their assistance, Anachronos specifically. So that is factually incorrect.
    Anachronos helped open time rifts that could power up the artifact. It was still Chief Telemancer Oculeth that used the powered up artifact to travel. Either way it shows that Nozdormu isn't required and the Bronze is only needed a little bit. Other methods can easily exist. Also plenty of portals were opened up to AU Dreanor with out Bronze Dragonflight being involved. The initial connection required the Time magic but subsequent ones did not. It is why the Everbloom instance had a portal to Azeroth for example.

You linking them together is still taking random things in order to force Yrell into the story. It isn't even a very good link because there is no reason why Nozdormu would summon the army of light and turn into Murozond when any bronze dragon, or person with the right artifact, open a portal to AU Dreanor?
    Last edited by rhorle; 2022-05-25 at 12:59 AM.

Anachronos helped open time rifts that could power up the artifact. It was still Chief Telemancer Oculeth that used the powered up artifact to travel. Either way it shows that Nozdormu isn't required and the Bronze is only needed a little bit. Other methods can easily exist. Also plenty of portals were opened up to AU Dreanor with out Bronze Dragonflight being involved. The initial connection required the Time magic but subsequent ones did not. It is why the Everbloom instance had a portal to Azeroth for example.

You linking them together is still taking random things in order to force Yrell into the story. It isn't even a very good link because there is no reason why Nozdormu would summon the army of light and turn into Murozond when any bronze dragon, or person with the right artifact, open a portal to AU Dreanor?
    You keep ignoring the sinestra aspect.

She's is still alive in the great dark beyond. You know where the void lords live?

She's most likely gonna come to the isles. SOMETHING has to trigger the muro transformation.

Something needs to grant access to Yrel and you just agreed that you need bronze magic to at least initially open the way.

What better reason to summon Yrel than to repel the void from azeroth.

Sure it doesn't NEED to be muro but if anyone is going to it's gonna be him, I mean come-on who else, especially since he's going to be corrupted sooner or later. It's not gonna be chrome, soridormu will prob die, so maybe Anachronos.

Regardless a bronze dragon is gonna drag Yrel to us.

Obviously anything could happen, but you can't deny that it's completely possible.

15+ Year Old Account
    She's is still alive in the great dark beyond. You know where the void lords live?
    Not the Great Dark Beyond. The GDB is the physical universe essentially what we call "Space" or the universe in real life. The Void realm is where the Void Lords reside. I'm not directly addressing sinestra because it is a random piece of lore you've latched onto. She could show up and do nothing that you claim because you using a potential to give your head canon validity. Also the "Dark Beyond" from the quest is implying she is speaking from beyond the grave and not speaking from "space". A lingering voice, a crazy delusion, or actually a dead void entity speaking.

Why would we summon Yrel to repel the void when she would want to convert us? She would be just as disastrous as the void. You just got done saying it doesn't need to be Nozodrmu while also saying who else can it be. Make up your mind and don't be so dedicated to your own head canon that nothing else is possible.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2022-05-25 at 02:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwolf64 View Post
    I noticed the repeating word here was "guy" i'm guessing it's a feminist
    Lol what the fuck are you talking about, touch grass bro

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    What do you mean by generic?
    They're bland and all look the same

Not the Great Dark Beyond. The GDB is the physical universe essentially what we call "Space" or the universe in real life. The Void realm is where the Void Lords reside. I'm not directly addressing sinestra because it is a random piece of lore you've latched onto. She could show up and do nothing that you claim because you using a potential to give your head canon validity. Also the "Dark Beyond" from the quest is implying she is speaking from beyond the grave and not speaking from "space". A lingering voice, a crazy delusion, or actually a dead void entity speaking.

Why would we summon Yrel to repel the void when she would want to convert us? She would be just as disastrous as the void. You just got done saying it doesn't need to be Nozodrmu while also saying who else can it be. Make up your mind and don't be so dedicated to your own head canon that nothing else is possible.
    When did I say we are going to summon her??? I made it clear murozond or some bronze dragon will.

And no man, obviously she's alive....

W/e she does it's gonna be void related. Given she's out in space she's probably as close to the void realm is you can possibly get in unless she's downright chilling with the VL.

Look the prime detail is two fold.

1. Yrel is in AU draenor, which at minimum requires bronze dragons to act as a catalyst to bring her to our timeline

2. Yrel is now a light zealot bend on light unification.

So with that being said. Why would murozond or any bronze/ infinite dragon summon her to our timeline?

Well given that there's a void aligned dragon out in space who's master's main goal is to corrupt azeroth and now has innate dragon gps to a place of power, chances are she's gonna come as a herald and potentially be what causes nozzy to turn.

He'll then try to create an infinite army to protect the planet from the void, fail, then summon a last ditch effort, which is a light alligned zealot army.

Enter 11.0 light v void war.

What part of that doesn't seem likely to you?

I'm honestly surprised people are still in this "allied race" thing. The original post (the 4chan one, not this thread's OP) also says the class would be called invoker, and not evoker. The point is that this could be-- and, in my opinion, it is-- a mistranslation (both the class name and the name 'allied race').

Because it makes absolutely zero sense to add a new race that was not announced in the expansion reveal.

Also, I don't get why people are so hyped for more "allied races". There really isn't any tangible difference between "allied races" and "normal races" aside from the fact the AR don't have the usual "two starting zones + quest lines". Meaning they're just 'diet' version of your normal races in terms of content.

15+ Year Old Account
    When did I say we are going to summon her??? I made it clear murozond or some bronze dragon will.
    I meant "we" as "the good guys". Why would it be a good thing to summon a genocidal army that wants to kill anyone who doesn't convert?

It has never been clearly stated that Sinestra is alive. Dead things can talk and communicate in WoW. It could be her essence lingering much like the Sha lingered. It could have been the person simply driven mad and thinking they heard her voice. Again you are trying to interject head canon into this when nothing in the lore explicitly states she is alive.

The Void realm is not some location in space. Anyone can be just as close or just as far away. I've already told you what part doesn't seem likely. All of it. You are using bits and pieces of lore with your head canon and stating it as if it is all factual 100% going to happen stuff. Your idea is just as possible as any other that can happen. Because even if Sinestra is alive she can come and be defeated with out Void Lords being required. If Nozdormu turns it can be with out the Army of Light. He could summon the Horde again, or Dreadlords, or First One servants, or anything Blizzard writers can think of. There is nothing that points to alt-yrel being more probably then anything else.

I meant "we" as "the good guys". Why would it be a good thing to summon a genocidal army that wants to kill anyone who doesn't convert?

It has never been clearly stated that Sinestra is alive. Dead things can talk and communicate in WoW. It could be her essence lingering much like the Sha lingered. It could have been the person simply driven mad and thinking they heard her voice. Again you are trying to interject head canon into this when nothing in the lore explicitly states she is alive.

The Void realm is not some location in space. Anyone can be just as close or just as far away. I've already told you what part doesn't seem likely. All of it. You are using bits and pieces of lore with your head canon and stating it as if it is all factual 100% going to happen stuff. Your idea is just as possible as any other that can happen. Because even if Sinestra is alive she can come and be defeated with out Void Lords being required. If Nozdormu turns it can be with out the Army of Light. He could summon the Horde again, or Dreadlords, or First One servants, or anything Blizzard writers can think of. There is nothing that points to alt-yrel being more probably then anything else.
    I mean at this point you're just being a devil's advocate since obviously I can't guarantee it since I don't work for blizzard, nor am I saying there's no other possibilities.

All I know is that nozzy is going to snap sooner or later, sinestra is infact alive, I mean we don't need it spoon fed to us, that shaman quest was enough, and Yrel is going to become a threat in the near future but can't do so without some kind of bronze or infinite influence.

We can't get Yrel as a villain without bronze dragons, murozond is going to be a threat but we can't get that untill it's trigger d by something. Sinestra is an evil void alligned dragon who will have access to the dragon isles.

I mean it's pretty clear. But again I'm not saying it with 100% certainty.

Then again I predicted nzoth and azshara for 8.x during legion, I predicted a death expansion featuring bolvar and key villains like malganis and Kelthuzad returning during BFA, and I predicted dragon isles while SL was in beta still.

So I'm liking my odds here.
    Last edited by Varx; 2022-05-25 at 04:03 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    All I know is that nozzy is going to snap sooner or later, sinestra is infact alive, I mean we don't need it spoon fed to us, that shaman quest was enough, and Yrel is going to become a threat in the near future but can't do so without some kind of bronze or infinite influence.
    There is nothing official that says sinestra is alive. The quest from Legion doesn't state whether she is alive or dead. WoW has plenty of times when ghosts speak or people are just insane and hear voices. We can get Yrel as a villain without bronze dragons because all it takes is Blizzard to create a new artifact or way for the AU-AoL to open a portal to Azeroth. We've already had instances of non-bronze travel between AU-Dreanor and MU-Azeroth. Archmage Vargoth sent items to AU dreanor and the Evergrowth Botani opened a portal to Azeroth.

8.0 was BfA and not legion. It doesn't matter what you've predicted, or think you predicted. What matters is what you are saying now and how you keep stating it is clear it will happen when it is has no great possibility then any other idea that uses lore as a building block. All you are doing is saying your head canon is real because you've made guess in the past. lol.

There is nothing official that says sinestra is alive. The quest from Legion doesn't state whether she is alive or dead. WoW has plenty of times when ghosts speak or people are just insane and hear voices. We can get Yrel as a villain without bronze dragons because all it takes is Blizzard to create a new artifact or way for the AU-AoL to open a portal to Azeroth. We've already had instances of non-bronze travel between AU-Dreanor and MU-Azeroth. Archmage Vargoth sent items to AU dreanor and the Evergrowth Botani opened a portal to Azeroth.

8.0 was BfA and not legion. It doesn't matter what you've predicted, or think you predicted. What matters is what you are saying now and how you keep stating it is clear it will happen when it is has no great possibility then any other idea that uses lore as a building block. All you are doing is saying your head canon is real because you've made guess in the past. lol.
    Again I never said it's 100% chance, just very likely to happen. And do you need blizzard to outright say she's alive. The context in that shaman quest is clear enough my dude...

I know 8.0 is BFA, I said that I predicted old God elements of BFA as legion was current. Along with death as 9.0 during BFA and dragons isles as 10.0 while SL was in beta.

I'm pretty in tune with this. Given I've been right about the 3 most recent expansions.

And yes I know that there's ways to open travel without bronze magic but INITIALLY every first trip to a AU draenor adventure begins with a bronze dragon.

That portal in the everbloom was opened by mages after the fact not before our start there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Again I never said it's 100% chance, just very likely to happen. And do you need blizzard to outright say she's alive. The context in that shaman quest is clear enough my dude...
    What you said is no more likely to happen then anything else. The context of the quest does not clearly indicate if she is alive after we killed her last. The implication is that she was speaking from beyond the grave if it was really her. Very few think she is off in space hanging out with void lords to talk to a low level minion.

You are not in-tune with much because one of your predictions for 10.0 was that it would be Life versus the Void. Strange now that you've moved to Light vs Void for 11.0, right? All you are doing is hitting a few details and being claiming that means all details are also correct. Your own post history shows that you are often wrong as well.

And yes I know that there's ways to open travel without bronze magic but INITIALLY every first trip to a AU draenor adventure begins with a bronze dragon.
    We can't get Yrel as a villain without bronze dragons
    So which is it? A portal can be opened with out bronze magic or it is required to have bronze magic to open a portal? We have already been there and have already set up the initial connection. Army of Light spies could have came through with the Mag'har causing a connection. They could find a non-bronze method on their end to travel to MU-Azeroth. All of this is just as likely as what you keep claiming is going to happen.
    Last edited by rhorle; 2022-05-25 at 05:03 AM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    My point exactly. Nightborne and Vulpera were the exact same way before they were made playable.
    Nightborne were not. The npc nightborne were just different in many ways, what we got were slimmed down night elves still with big ears, big eyes and round features, something the npcs dont have. We only recently got an option to get smaller eyes and its still not what npcs have. Go figure.

I think they werent even made with being playable in mind first. It was a rush job in the end.

Edit: might have read it wrong.. I thought you meant they were the same model wise.
    Last edited by Alanar; 2022-05-25 at 05:27 AM.

What you said is no more likely to happen then anything else. The context of the quest does not clearly indicate if she is alive after we killed her last. The implication is that she was speaking from beyond the grave if it was really her. Very few think she is off in space hanging out with void lords to talk to a low level minion.

You are not in-tune with much because one of your predictions for 10.0 was that it would be Life versus the Void. Strange now that you've moved to Light vs Void for 11.0 despite being "pretty in-tune" with predictions, right? All you are doing is hitting a few details that could be easily guess and being arrogant enough to think that means all details are also correct.

So which is it? A portal can be opened with out bronze magic or it is required to have bronze magic to open a portal? We have already been there and have already set up the initial connection. Army of Light spies could have came through with the Mag'har causing a connection. They could find a non-bronze method on their end to travel to MU-Azeroth. All of this is just as likely as what you keep claiming is going to happen.
    Omg...

Bronze dragons are needed to open them up initially every new "trip" at least from our end it seems. The LB have zero means to time travel. The only AU people who came back with us were the maghar and some gorgrond people that ran off into the barrens.

Do you not believe anything unless it's black and white and in your face? They're not gonna tease her for her not to be active in some form. It was a breadcrumb quest to seed future plot points, lol come on...

I still think 10.0 will have void vs life but not in a cosmic sense, or maybe yes. It all depends if the oracle speaking draconic in Zereth mortis was a hint that dragons are beings of life. Since every other language she spoke was cosmic in origin. Then 11.0 will be light vs void after.

I made all my predictions on extremely obvious shit that people miss since everyone like to be like pyromancer and over analyse shit or just too skeptical unless it's clear as day, like yourself it seems

For example, it was clear that nzoth and azshara we're next after legion since they were the only remaining known super threats in azeroth after the legion. Not to mention the story in Azuna, the tomb of sargeras and surumar.

What I didn't predict was the faction conflict which no one would have anyway. But it didn't matter since nzoth was the major threat that was hidden by faction BS.

As for SL. I didn't think we'd go directly to the SL, I'm fact I thought we'd get a revamped northrend. But I knew that Bolvar would be a huge player and that the LK story line would be continued due to KT and malganis still being alive and DK shenanigans in legion. On top of all the death elements of BFA, including bolvar as well.

Now look at what's left threat wise.

The void lords and Yrel.

Sinestra, whether you believe it or not is active 100% as her spirit is probably in some void realm and is working for the void lords.

She is also a DRAGON. The DF cinematic shows that dragons can innately reach the isles which means she will MOST LIKELY be a villian at a point during DF.

Nozdormu needs something to push him over the edge. If the threat to turn Azeroth into a void titan is what causes it then Murozond will want to protect the planet at any cost. This CHANCES ARE he'll shatter the time ways to create and infinite army of AU characters basically same thing wrathion tried to do.

Who do we know is stuck in an AU timeline and hate the void, hmmmmm

I mean shit I wouldn't be surprised if lightlord.Ragnaros from hearthstone is a boss in the final raid.

Look the writing is on the wall. I know anything can happen but I'm pretty sure that's where the story is going. My track record speaks for itself.
    Last edited by Varx; 2022-05-25 at 05:21 AM.