Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
7
8
9
10
11
... LastLast
  1. #161
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    i to love rbgs and was on a pvp server and a pvp/rbgs guild that was super fun!
    cata did have some balance issues at the start but it was way more balanced then wrath for sure.
    if TBC had rbgs it would be almost perfect game
    Yeah, Feral & Frost DK were broken in 4.0. 4.1 & 4.2 feeled pretty good balanced. In 4.3 u just saw Dotcleaves with Heroic Dragonsoul Trinkets and Firelands Leggy + Rogue with leggy. Cancer

    But i really miss RBG guilds. It was always fun to face your Rivals. On Good days we played like up to 8 hours RBG.

  2. #162
    Of course Blizzard should throw up a Classic TBC server, with the option to clone your char to that server free of charge, or for a nominal fee (eg, £2). The server would then remain as a tribute to a great expansion, which we could always revisit and enjoy, just like a great album.

  3. #163
    Im sorry. I just couldnt finish reading your wall of text. The moment you mentioned TBC you lost all credibility.

    I loathe and detest ever aspect of the xpac.

  4. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by OokOok View Post
    Seems obvious?

    TBC has 0 replay value, once you finish SWP that's it. The reasons Vanilla/classic get era servers is because Vanilla has REPLAY VALUE, the BG ladder system is what will always keep those servers alive. Even after Naxx is out you can still keep trying to get HWL on multiple classes

    Oh yeah TBC has arena....so does wotlk? Classic vanilla offers what no other expansion can offer with it's BG ladder system
    In theory they could have a single TBC server and continue to do a new arena season every 6 months for those who are a fan of the PvP from the era but I doubt they want to allocate the resources to it. I also am not sure it would be the best expansion to have as a permanent arena base.

  5. #165
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    07 TBC already had 10+ million subs...wrath started in November 13, 2008 did it not?
    TBC sold wrath!
    Yeah because of the upcoming xpac, just like DF brought in more subs to SL doesn't mean those people are coming to SL for SL lol.

    i agree with alot of what your saying about sub #'s its BS and should not matter cause way more goes into that then just "being the best" cause sub #'s like many here try and spin.

    even more so with how little sub count changes from say TBC to cata
    its been 8+ million subs from start of TBC to end of cata

    but wrath fan boys can really only beat the table about sub #'s to show how good wrath was... but leave out so much broken aspects that wrath gave us.
    game play balance ect are what matter more then sub count

    the single most broken and op'ed aspect in wow history is wrath dks even more so s5 dks and pallys.
    that does not = good game play
    I've played since BC, I've had this same conversation for so long that I feel like those old people you hear sitting around talking about Ali vs Marciano lol or old football teams just general old stuff you know but for wow players.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

  6. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Altariaz View Post
    Of course Blizzard should throw up a Classic TBC server, with the option to clone your char to that server free of charge, or for a nominal fee (eg, £2). The server would then remain as a tribute to a great expansion, which we could always revisit and enjoy, just like a great album.
    everyone seems to miss this point, including Blizz

  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    wrath is where wow started to change for the worst!
    Wrath was the first time I wasn't laughed at for being a ret main (since vanilla) who wanted to raid. It was the first time the spec wasn't utter shit in arena, too (yes, it was slightly OP at the very start with seal of blood, but it wasn't anywhere near as broken as warrior/pala or any one of the many times rogue has been OP).

    It was also the pinnacle of the oldschool evolution of gameplay. From vanilla to wrath, they only added to tool kits and we had a lot of "button bloat" except it wasn't bloat, it was just more complexity in rotations (arcane barrage mages withstanding). Paladins still had seals, for instance.

    but i guess scrapping of 2v2 and the removal of wow from mgl means wraths game play was good?
    There was definitely 2v2 in most of wrath, if not all the way up till the end.. IDK it was so long ago.

    glad that did not happen in TBC...why?= better balanced and game play!
    Better balanced? Like ret and a lot of other specs, like SV hunter, being a free kill in arena and laughed at? Better balance like ret being laughed at except for the one token raid slot (if you were horde)? OH you mean balance like rogues with fucking glaives!

    Yeah, no. TBC balance was a fucking joke.

  8. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawlhero View Post
    Because a server with 5 people on it would be a fun experience.
    They should make a BC Era server. Just combine them all at that point. Same with Vanilla Classic. Just merge all the servers. That'll fix population problems.

  9. #169
    Pandaren Monk meathead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Stormwind
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Wrath was the first time I wasn't laughed at for being a ret main (since vanilla) who wanted to raid. It was the first time the spec wasn't utter shit in arena, too (yes, it was slightly OP at the very start with seal of blood, but it wasn't anywhere near as broken as warrior/pala or any one of the many times rogue has been OP).

    It was also the pinnacle of the oldschool evolution of gameplay. From vanilla to wrath, they only added to tool kits and we had a lot of "button bloat" except it wasn't bloat, it was just more complexity in rotations (arcane barrage mages withstanding). Paladins still had seals, for instance.


    There was definitely 2v2 in most of wrath, if not all the way up till the end.. IDK it was so long ago.

    Better balanced? Like ret and a lot of other specs, like SV hunter, being a free kill in arena and laughed at? Better balance like ret being laughed at except for the one token raid slot (if you were horde)? OH you mean balance like rogues with fucking glaives!

    Yeah, no. TBC balance was a fucking joke.
    you are full of it!and dont even know wtf you are talking about! you cant even get 2v2 right but the blue post proves your wrong again LMFAO!
    pallys in TBC are what you called balanced in wrath they are straight up broken!wrath made them 2 button face rollers but yeah your right pallys are a hard class to play...
    good rets in TBC have no issue in pvp nor pve

    where do you dream up with wrath pallys were not as op'ed as wars? WTF LMFAO!
    like i said before the wrath fan boys are the ones that rolled dks and pallys to say hey look its skill LMFAO!
    everything you said in your post is wrong! and any good pally in TBC would tell you the same!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Yeah because of the upcoming xpac, just like DF brought in more subs to SL doesn't mean those people are coming to SL for SL lol.



    I've played since BC, I've had this same conversation for so long that I feel like those old people you hear sitting around talking about Ali vs Marciano lol or old football teams just general old stuff you know but for wow players.
    yup 10 mill played TBC before wrath was announced and all 10+ mill were there because they did not like TBC...

    blue posts!
    2v2 Arena Achievements and Titles
    We’re going to award achievements and titles for the 2v2 Arena bracket, just like we did in Burning Crusade Classic.

    Originally, Wrath of the Lich King dropped achievements and titles from the 2v2 Arena bracket, but due to popular demand, we’re going to preserve them in Wrath Classic. When we originally stopped awarding titles and achievements for 2v2s, it was because 2v2 was difficult to balance. Nowadays, rather than try to make all classes equally capable in all brackets, we want to preserve the existing class balance and celebrate the unique play style for the classes that perform well in each bracket.

    We’ll always continue to listen to feedback on these and all topics. I hope this answers many lingering questions about what the state of things will be when we release.

    Thanks, as always, for your interest and support!


    LMFAO! maybe now since a blue post said it now you wrath fans understand how broken it was...

    Race and Faction Change
    While it won’t be ready for our launch in September, we have changed our minds on this, and we’re working on adding the Race and Faction change as a paid service in a future patch.

    Originally, we planned not to offer Race and Faction change at all, because it felt like it removed some of that fantasy feeling of having dramatically different physical attributes that affect your gameplay. We were also a little worried about players chasing the “flavor of the month” in terms of racial abilities However, we’re convinced by the argument that being able to play with your friends is more important, and that you should be able to bring your accomplishments with you when you do. This turns out to be the same tradeoff provided by transferring between realms, which is already available as a paid service, so it makes sense to make the same decision with respect to Race and Faction change.

    In short, this fits our aim to nurture and protect social experiences, so we’ll work on it for an upcoming patch.



    i called that one to! its all about that $!
    look at that guys pvp in wrath was so broken blizz scrapped 2v2 lmfao! the ones telling me im wrong LOL @ you! facts is something you all leave out as i said many times!
    beepboo and the rest
    Last edited by meathead; 2022-08-09 at 01:59 PM.

  10. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    you are full of it!and dont even know wtf you are talking about! you cant even get 2v2 right but the blue post proves your wrong again LMFAO!
    No, YOU'RE The idiot that doesn't know what they're talking about...

    I went digging since you're being an ass about it. You could earn gladiator title/shoulders/mount/weapon in WOTLK until SEASON FUCKING 7. That means you had two seasons of 2v2. Like I said, they removed the ultra top tier rewards mid-xpac. You could still do it (as in the queue even existed) AND you could get everything but the absolute top tier rewards from 2v2 still, so I'd say that still counts as existing and being able to do it.

    pallys in TBC are what you called balanced in wrath they are straight up broken!wrath made them 2 button face rollers but yeah your right pallys are a hard class to play...
    good rets in TBC have no issue in pvp nor pve
    This is also a bald faced lie. It was always LOLRET until wrath. Again, did your raid stack rets like they did pure dps (rogue/war/mage)? No? THEN THEY WERE WEAK IN PVE. Filling a token slot isn't "balanced".

    Ret was far from 2 button facerollers. Get over your hyperbole. And, like I said with the exception of the very first season, rets weren't OP in arena. Even when they were OP they weren't as OP as mace spec rogues in TBC and their "reign" of being OP didn't last nearly as long as plenty of other classes with OP streaks have. Also, lets not even mention how entirely mediocre ret was in raids until later. They were never straight OP like release DK was.

    If you're talking HOLY paladins, I really wouldn't know. Fuck being someone else's support.

    where do you dream up with wrath pallys were not as op'ed as wars? WTF LMFAO!
    I was there and I was able to witness the statistics for class/specs in both arena ladders and raid charts? I was in the best guild on my server. We were the only guild who cleared heroic ICC. Most servers only had 1-2 guilds that ever managed that. I was the best of 3 rets in my team. I know wtf I'm talking about. I had 98th percentile+ parses.

    like i said before the wrath fan boys are the ones that rolled dks and pallys to say hey look its skill LMFAO!
    Again, DKs started out seriously OP. Their best DPS build was something dumb like 15/15/20 or whatever. THEN they got hit with multiple hard nerf bats across the first season, then they were relatively balanced.

    Also, what happened to your precious "hurr durr AS OP AS WARR?"
    everything you said in your post is wrong! and any good pally in TBC would tell you the same!
    Ah yes, talking about clouded vision of people who don't know anything they're talking about. Let's take a look at some stats eh?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ats-Blue-Posts

    Those OP paladins and their bottom tier representation in 2s in the actual brackets it matters (2200+). Those OP paladins (who were almost guaranteed to be all holy) in that middle-of-the-pack 3v3 representation. Those OP paladins and their mid tier representation in 5v5!

    https://www.warcrafttavern.com/wotlk/dps-rankings/
    https://blizzardwatch.com/2022/07/13...-king-classic/
    Ah yes, the ol' ret paladin in solid b-tier that only makes it into S tier at the very last season due to ICC being so many undead and finally getting some good set bonuses!

    YOU remind me of everyone from WOTLK era. Crying about paladin being OP simply because ret finally got to be even somewhat competent at their fucking job. Jesus I remember arguing with this one fucking rogue for hours back in the day about how paladin shouldn't ever be strong because it's too popular and class representation is what is most important so it has to stay weak.

    Get the fuck out of here with your garbage memory and your cherry picked blue post that's talking about the differences they're making to the patch they're going with for WOTLK release.
    ---

    AH yes, more fuel to rebuke your bad position:
    https://www.engadget.com/2010-05-06-...s-by-spec.html
    Look at all that OP paladin stuff! Wow. You know what I DO see? Is that even in it's strongest PVE patch of the xpac in it's strongest raid environment, it STILL wasn't actually OP like you're saying. WTF did you play, some dumb trash like feral? Or are you just bad?
    Last edited by BeepBoo; 2022-08-09 at 02:39 PM. Reason: because I can't stop researching now

  11. #171
    Pandaren Monk meathead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Stormwind
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    No, YOU'RE The idiot that doesn't know what they're talking about...

    I went digging since you're being an ass about it. You could earn gladiator title/shoulders/mount/weapon in WOTLK until SEASON FUCKING 7. That means you had two seasons of 2v2. Like I said, they removed the ultra top tier rewards mid-xpac. You could still do it (as in the queue even existed) AND you could get everything but the absolute top tier rewards from 2v2 still, so I'd say that still counts as existing and being able to do it.


    This is also a bald faced lie. It was always LOLRET until wrath. Again, did your raid stack rets like they did pure dps (rogue/war/mage)? No? THEN THEY WERE WEAK IN PVE. Filling a token slot isn't "balanced".

    Ret was far from 2 button facerollers. Get over your hyperbole. And, like I said with the exception of the very first season, rets weren't OP in arena. Even when they were OP they weren't as OP as mace spec rogues in TBC and their "reign" of being OP didn't last nearly as long as plenty of other classes with OP streaks have. Also, lets not even mention how entirely mediocre ret was in raids until later. They were never straight OP like release DK was.

    If you're talking HOLY paladins, I really wouldn't know. Fuck being someone else's support.

    I was there and I was able to witness the statistics for class/specs in both arena ladders and raid charts? I was in the best guild on my server. We were the only guild who cleared heroic ICC. Most servers only had 1-2 guilds that ever managed that. I was the best of 3 rets in my team. I know wtf I'm talking about. I had 98th percentile+ parses.


    Again, DKs started out seriously OP. Their best DPS build was something dumb like 15/15/20 or whatever. THEN they got hit with multiple hard nerf bats across the first season, then they were relatively balanced.

    Also, what happened to your precious "hurr durr AS OP AS WARR?"

    Ah yes, talking about clouded vision of people who don't know anything they're talking about. Let's take a look at some stats eh?
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ats-Blue-Posts

    Those OP paladins and their bottom tier representation in 2s in the actual brackets it matters (2200+). Those OP paladins (who were almost guaranteed to be all holy) in that middle-of-the-pack 3v3 representation. Those OP paladins and their mid tier representation in 5v5!

    https://www.warcrafttavern.com/wotlk/dps-rankings/
    https://blizzardwatch.com/2022/07/13...-king-classic/
    Ah yes, the ol' ret paladin in solid b-tier that only makes it into S tier at the very last season due to ICC being so many undead and finally getting some good set bonuses!

    YOU remind me of everyone from WOTLK era. Crying about paladin being OP simply because ret finally got to be even somewhat competent at their fucking job. Jesus I remember arguing with this one fucking rogue for hours back in the day about how paladin shouldn't ever be strong because it's too popular and class representation is what is most important so it has to stay weak.

    Get the fuck out of here with your garbage memory and your cherry picked blue post that's talking about the differences they're making to the patch they're going with for WOTLK release.
    ---

    AH yes, more fuel to rebuke your bad position:
    https://www.engadget.com/2010-05-06-...s-by-spec.html
    Look at all that OP paladin stuff! Wow. You know what I DO see? Is that even in it's strongest PVE patch of the xpac in it's strongest raid environment, it STILL wasn't actually OP like you're saying. WTF did you play, some dumb trash like feral? Or are you just bad?
    I went digging since you're being an ass about it. You could earn gladiator title/shoulders/mount/weapon in WOTLK until SEASON FUCKING 7. That means you had two seasons of 2v2. Like I said, they removed the ultra top tier rewards mid-xpac. You could still do it (as in the queue even existed) AND you could get everything but the absolute top tier rewards from 2v2 still, so I'd say that still counts as existing and being able to do it.

    even with a blue post saying they scrapped 2v2 in wrath you still sit here and lie?are you that clueless?blizz scrapped 2v2 DURING wrath!what dont you get about that? you are clueless and blues posts back me up ty! pvp was so brken from dks and pallys they stopped giving rewards for 2v2!

    the more you talk the more i lol at you! why do you think blizz removed 2v2 in s7?because it was broken all of wrath!
    pallys are a hard class to play... lol!

    also if you had any clue what your talking about you would not have to "dig" up old info you shoudl already know it...
    but for some reason you forget about 2v2 being scrapped...
    if only 2 guilds on your server killed LK you were on a bad server!
    Last edited by meathead; 2022-08-09 at 03:02 PM.

  12. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    I went digging since you're being an ass about it. You could earn gladiator title/shoulders/mount/weapon in WOTLK until SEASON FUCKING 7. That means you had two seasons of 2v2. Like I said, they removed the ultra top tier rewards mid-xpac. You could still do it (as in the queue even existed) AND you could get everything but the absolute top tier rewards from 2v2 still, so I'd say that still counts as existing and being able to do it.

    even with a blue post saying they scrapped 2v2 in wrath you still sit here and lie?are you that clueless?blizz scrapped 2v2 DURING wrath!what dont you get about that? you are clueless and blues posts back me up ty! pvp was so brken from dks and pallys they stopped giving rewards for 2v2!

    the more you talk the more i lol at you! why do you think blizz removed 2v2 in s7?because it was broken all of wrath!
    pallys are a hard class to play... lol!

    also if you had any clue what your talking about you would not have to "dig" up old info you shoudl already know it...
    but for some reason you forget about 2v2 being scrapped...
    if only 2 guilds on your server killed LK you were on a bad server!
    This is coming from someone who has gotten gladiator in seasons 4,5,7,8,15 and 16 (not that it really matters anyone who has pvped during this time should know this), that if you truly believe 2v2 was somehow more broken in wotlk than it was in tbc then you are completely brain dead. Absolutely 100% you shouldn’t be commenting on pvp during this time period.

    Yes 2v2 was an unbalanced mess. But it was an even greater unbalanced mess in tbc than it ever was in wotlk. In wotlk you at least had comps like shadow/mage, disc/mage, feral/disc, mage/rogue, rogue/shadow, lock/shaman, lock/priest, lock/druid, disc/hunter, boomkin/rogue, rogue/lock, rogue/druid etc etc

    They could at least compete in 2v2 and they did quite well. In tbc it was flooded with nothing but rogues Druids and priests.

    If you’re going to sit here and say it was more unbalanced in wotlk than it was in tbc then you have absolutely no ground to stand on when discussing pvp. You need to sit down.

  13. #173
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    even with a blue post saying they scrapped 2v2 in wrath you still sit here and lie?are you that clueless?blizz scrapped 2v2 DURING wrath!what dont you get about that? you are clueless and blues posts back me up ty! pvp was so brken from dks and pallys they stopped giving rewards for 2v2!
    They didn't scrap 2v2. They removed SOME of the reward potential. I also fucking said that's what they did in my original post. 2v2 WAS there for the whole xpac, but I did recall them removing rewards, which is why I said it the way I did. You're just wrong and also horrible at understanding/comprehension.

    the more you talk the more i lol at you! why do you think blizz removed 2v2 in s7?because it was broken all of wrath!
    pallys are a hard class to play... lol!

    also if you had any clue what your talking about you would not have to "dig" up old info you shoudl already know it...
    1) no, that shit was over 10 years ago at this point since I last actually thought about it.
    2) I was right in all of my assumptions based on memory and was looking for data to corroborate it, which I was able to easily find.
    but for some reason you forget about 2v2 being scrapped...
    it wasn't FUCKING SCRAPPED. Also, nice job refuting the rest of my points. Glad you have a hate boner for paladins and think they were grossly OP, but stats don't lie.

    if only 2 guilds on your server killed LK you were on a bad server!
    Dude this was MOST servers. Sorry I wasn't on one of the 3 hot-shit "full" servers... but... most people weren't? The average # of guilds that cleared heroic ICC before RS patch was 2 IIRC a report from, again, 10 fucking years ago.

  14. #174
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Im sorry. I just couldnt finish reading your wall of text. The moment you mentioned TBC you lost all credibility.

    I loathe and detest ever aspect of the xpac.
    lol, why did you even click the thread then? And who did the OP lose credibility with, you? He must be struck with grief and anxiety that Utrrabit thinks he has no credibility because he likes a videogame.

    Wrath was the first time I wasn't laughed at for being a ret main (since vanilla) who wanted to raid
    Ret was pretty commonplace in mid-late TBC, they got some real buffs during the expansion and were a standard raid spot for a lot of very good guilds in Sunwell, just as it is in Classic TBC. I get that some stigma was left over from Vanilla, Warriors had the same with people thinking they should "only tank", but those people were all bad players who knew nothing about the game, and it's silly to base anything on the misconceptions of people who know nothing.

    What happened in Wrath was Ret became hilariously overpowered initially, meaning Rets were now gods, but they got nerfed back down to reality and were simply "really good" for the rest of the expansion. Ret as a raiding spec became viable in TBC already, good rets can do a lot of damage but unfortunately there seem to be a shortage of good rets.
    Last edited by Bigbazz; 2022-08-09 at 03:54 PM.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

  15. #175
    Pandaren Monk meathead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Stormwind
    Posts
    1,751
    Quote Originally Posted by Somic View Post
    This is coming from someone who has gotten gladiator in seasons 4,5,7,8,15 and 16 (not that it really matters anyone who has pvped during this time should know this), that if you truly believe 2v2 was somehow more broken in wotlk than it was in tbc then you are completely brain dead. Absolutely 100% you shouldn’t be commenting on pvp during this time period.

    Yes 2v2 was an unbalanced mess. But it was an even greater unbalanced mess in tbc than it ever was in wotlk. In wotlk you at least had comps like shadow/mage, disc/mage, feral/disc, mage/rogue, rogue/shadow, lock/shaman, lock/priest, lock/druid, disc/hunter, boomkin/rogue, rogue/lock, rogue/druid etc etc

    They could at least compete in 2v2 and they did quite well. In tbc it was flooded with nothing but rogues Druids and priests.

    If you’re going to sit here and say it was more unbalanced in wotlk than it was in tbc then you have absolutely no ground to stand on when discussing pvp. You need to sit down.
    ty mulit glad!

    then you are completely brain dead. Absolutely 100% you shouldn’t be commenting on pvp during this time period

    Yes 2v2 was an unbalanced mess. But it was an even greater unbalanced mess in tbc than it ever was in wotlk.

    unbalanced mess... liek i said

    stop trying to say more classes/specs in pvp is better balanced because thats a lie.
    i dont care if more specs were good in 2v2 in wrath then ever before.. it just brakes the game!the screpping of 2v2 in wrath should tell you that. how on earth other then bias do you come up with tbc was worse? to much crap to try and balance dks did not need 3 specs all good in pvp...leads to arm races...

    there is more specs in pvp on live wow right now then ever before so according to you that must mean better balance right? more classes in game = more specs in pvp....

    i know you are full of it just by you saying 2v2 in warth was better then tbc.. that alone = you trolling.
    single most broken pvp season ever s5/2v2 of wrath... lol but i guess you know something even blizz does not know... they gave up on 2v2 in wrath not TBC and yet you say other wise, weird.

    good try

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    They didn't scrap 2v2. They removed SOME of the reward potential. I also fucking said that's what they did in my original post. 2v2 WAS there for the whole xpac, but I did recall them removing rewards, which is why I said it the way I did. You're just wrong and also horrible at understanding/comprehension.

    the more you talk the more i lol at you! why do you think blizz removed 2v2 in s7?because it was broken all of wrath!
    pallys are a hard class to play... lol!


    1) no, that shit was over 10 years ago at this point since I last actually thought about it.
    2) I was right in all of my assumptions based on memory and was looking for data to corroborate it, which I was able to easily find.

    it wasn't FUCKING SCRAPPED. Also, nice job refuting the rest of my points. Glad you have a hate boner for paladins and think they were grossly OP, but stats don't lie.

    Dude this was MOST servers. Sorry I wasn't on one of the 3 hot-shit "full" servers... but... most people weren't? The average # of guilds that cleared heroic ICC before RS patch was 2 IIRC a report from, again, 10 fucking years ago.
    son if you dont think even after a blue post that removing season titles and T2 weapons and armour from 2v2 "does not matter" then you dont pvp.
    them top 1-5% they all play for that title alone.. and when blizz said no more its broken then yeah its broken.
    dont forget wow was dropped from mlg after wrath also and guess why? wraths crappy pvp dks and pallys one if you class right?maybe both...

  16. #176
    you do realize wrath has always been the most popular private server expansion right? I've seen it. No private server likes TBC, it goes dead. Unlike wrath where certain private servers have literally had a strong wrath population for over 10 years now.

  17. #177
    Quote Originally Posted by czarek View Post
    Prob there will be relaunch of TBC with SOME changes.
    If they were smart they would scale up all the dungeons in the classic versions of the game to be Max level or at least have a heroic version of all the other dungeons Max level same with the raids.They could do it seasonally too as they introduce new upscaled versions until they do everything and then have the ones available rotate.
    Super Mario Maker 2: Maker ID 8B7-CTF-NMG

    - The subscription for WoW will be added to Gamepass Ultimate at no additional cost, mark my words.

  18. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    l
    Ret was pretty commonplace in mid-late TBC, they got some real buffs during the expansion and were a standard raid spot for a lot of very good guilds in Sunwell, just as it is in Classic TBC. I get that some stigma was left over from Vanilla, Warriors had the same with people thinking they should "only tank", but those people were all bad players who knew nothing about the game, and it's silly to base anything on the misconceptions of people who know nothing.
    No, ret was a token raid slot. not something you'd stack more of like real DPS. They could do ok damage and brought unique buffs no one else could. Absolute worst way and reason to get brought to a raid. And even then, they were only really brought on horde side thanks to seal of blood.

    What happened in Wrath was Ret became hilariously overpowered initially
    This was only in PvP with seal of blood being opened up to everyone and ret receiving a lot of buffs.
    meaning Rets were now gods, but they got nerfed back down to reality and were simply "really good" for the rest of the expansion.
    They were absolute trash tier in pvp after they lost their uncontrollable burst of seal of blood in basically every rating. They were only even good WITH sob in 2v2. 3v3 they were middle of the pack during their supposed "most OP time." No one gives a shit about 5v5. All of 10 people played that mode and you could probably make most things perform ok, but they were never part of meme spec comps that would stomp.

    Ret as a raiding spec became viable in TBC already, good rets can do a lot of damage but unfortunately there seem to be a shortage of good rets.
    Simply not true, unless you mean "rets can do more damage than all the trash specs of real dps classes and the ultra-trash tier dps of druids and shamans." Then, sure, you have a point, but no one cares about those. Even then, this was ONLY on horde side because SoB was so clearly better than the original SoV.

    Also, what you likely consider viable and what I consider viable are two different things.

  19. #179
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post
    ty mulit glad!

    then you are completely brain dead. Absolutely 100% you shouldn’t be commenting on pvp during this time period

    Yes 2v2 was an unbalanced mess. But it was an even greater unbalanced mess in tbc than it ever was in wotlk.

    unbalanced mess... liek i said

    stop trying to say more classes/specs in pvp is better balanced because thats a lie.
    i dont care if more specs were good in 2v2 in wrath then ever before.. it just brakes the game!the screpping of 2v2 in wrath should tell you that. how on earth other then bias do you come up with tbc was worse? to much crap to try and balance dks did not need 3 specs all good in pvp...leads to arm races...

    there is more specs in pvp on live wow right now then ever before so according to you that must mean better balance right? more classes in game = more specs in pvp....

    i know you are full of it just by you saying 2v2 in warth was better then tbc.. that alone = you trolling.
    single most broken pvp season ever s5/2v2 of wrath... lol but i guess you know something even blizz does not know... they gave up on 2v2 in wrath not TBC and yet you say other wise, weird.

    good try

    - - - Updated - - -



    son if you dont think even after a blue post that removing season titles and T2 weapons and armour from 2v2 "does not matter" then you dont pvp.
    them top 1-5% they all play for that title alone.. and when blizz said no more its broken then yeah its broken.
    dont forget wow was dropped from mlg after wrath also and guess why? wraths crappy pvp dks and pallys one if you class right?maybe both...
    I understand you have a deficiency but at least attempt to understand what i said, I’ll keep it very simple.

    The removal of titles in 2v2 wasn’t a show case of how imbalanced wotlk was, it is a showcase of how imbalanced 2v2 was. Regardless of expansion.

    Also, by the way, the increased variation of comps is by definition what makes something more balanced. In a perfect world the most balanced game can allow for literally any comp, in the most unbalanced it only allows for one, the scale goes: More viable comps = more balanced game. Wtf do you think balanced means
    Last edited by Somic; 2022-08-09 at 11:54 PM.

  20. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by meathead View Post

    yup 10 mill played TBC before wrath was announced and all 10+ mill were there because they did not like TBC...
    Strange I don't recall saying that

    blue posts!
    2v2 Arena Achievements and Titles
    We’re going to award achievements and titles for the 2v2 Arena bracket, just like we did in Burning Crusade Classic.

    Originally, Wrath of the Lich King dropped achievements and titles from the 2v2 Arena bracket, but due to popular demand, we’re going to preserve them in Wrath Classic. When we originally stopped awarding titles and achievements for 2v2s, it was because 2v2 was difficult to balance. Nowadays, rather than try to make all classes equally capable in all brackets, we want to preserve the existing class balance and celebrate the unique play style for the classes that perform well in each bracket.

    We’ll always continue to listen to feedback on these and all topics. I hope this answers many lingering questions about what the state of things will be when we release.

    Thanks, as always, for your interest and support!


    LMFAO! maybe now since a blue post said it now you wrath fans understand how broken it was...
    1) This isn't a blue post it's some fucking shitty formatted garbage you posted, provide links.
    2) Don't assume I'm a wrath fan I'm just pointing out errors


    Race and Faction Change
    While it won’t be ready for our launch in September, we have changed our minds on this, and we’re working on adding the Race and Faction change as a paid service in a future patch.

    Originally, we planned not to offer Race and Faction change at all, because it felt like it removed some of that fantasy feeling of having dramatically different physical attributes that affect your gameplay. We were also a little worried about players chasing the “flavor of the month” in terms of racial abilities However, we’re convinced by the argument that being able to play with your friends is more important, and that you should be able to bring your accomplishments with you when you do. This turns out to be the same tradeoff provided by transferring between realms, which is already available as a paid service, so it makes sense to make the same decision with respect to Race and Faction change.

    In short, this fits our aim to nurture and protect social experiences, so we’ll work on it for an upcoming patch.


    I just want you to know I'm not reading any bullshit formatted like this lol. Snip an image or post a link but trying to format it yourself isn't gonna happen.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •