Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Logo looks kinda shit.

Dragonflight dontseem bad except drakthyr and evoker.i will not buy the expansion because i dont like them.

But i wonder what happen with blizzard…they dont know what we like….and they give us….just what we havent asked for it…i hate them,because i have to Wait 2 years now for play Woww again .
    W h e r e are the class skins?(necromancer,warden…)
    Where are micro-classes
    Where are these things that we love and and why and heal or tank spec?blizzard dont listen us…nobody play tank or heal heal because…..they are bored
    I mean…id like play an aspect class…with human aparience may be ….but not this evoker-drakthyr shit god it is rabish….seem that blizzard dont play their own game game…i would prefer an human-black dragon or the flight that i choosse…but not drakthyr-evoker-rabish… i dont know what is this…it is a non sense…

Man that new race looks ugly even in dragon form.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    1) Ion worked on it. Anything he touches is shit.

2) "No pathfinder" means the achievement is gone but is replaced by a shitty timegated dragonflight system, so still no flying until its unlocked.

3) Talent system is a scam; core abilities pruned and scattered over a convoluted talent system.

4) They cant even balance the classes they currently have, so adding another class is just going to make the game shit.

5) They can't add new talents every patch or season, so if you have half a brain you can guess that s2 onward they're going to add a new borrowed power system.

6) the dragons looks ugly as shit.

All in all it just looks like a revamped shadowlands with a new class. Horrible class design, horrible class balance, and a shitty talent system. Thats why its shit.
    You flying sycophants boggle my fucking mind. They finally give you day 1 flying and make efforts to design the expansion and core features around it, finally making it so it's not brainless AFK noclipping across zones and you still fucking cry.

So far there's nothing I hate about it, but also nothing to get me hyped. I'm looking forward to the new zones, to the talent trees, to the new PVP system and also the new tier set. If it stays that way I'd be fine with it because I definitely hate Shadowlands a lot, even though I was hyped for it at first.

I feel bad for anyone who hates the new expansion already.

Perhaps you need a new hobby OP

Quote Originally Posted by hecpercu View Post
    Man that new race looks ugly even in dragon form.
    True but so did Pandas. It's just going to be one of those low pop "expansion races" in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Capultro View Post
    Dragonflight dontseem bad except drakthyr and evoker.i will not buy the expansion because i dont like them.

But i wonder what happen with blizzard…they dont know what we like….and they give us….just what we havent asked for it…i hate them,because i have to Wait 2 years now for play Woww again .
    W h e r e are the class skins?(necromancer,warden…)
    Where are micro-classes
    Where are these things that we love and and why and heal or tank spec?blizzard dont listen us…nobody play tank or heal heal because…..they are bored
    I mean…id like play an aspect class…with human aparience may be ….but not this evoker-drakthyr shit god it is rabish….seem that blizzard dont play their own game game…i would prefer an human-black dragon or the flight that i choosse…but not drakthyr-evoker-rabish… i dont know what is this…it is a non sense…
    That's a lot of 'us' and 'we' for someone giving only their opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by KayRule View Post
    You flying sycophants boggle my fucking mind. They finally give you day 1 flying and make efforts to design the expansion and core features around it, finally making it so it's not brainless AFK noclipping across zones and you still fucking cry.
    Flying isn't available on day 1 though. They said its learned through dragon riding, which is timegated. You initially start out being able to glide, similar to DHs. Fucking read.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like the new expansion, but I don't like Evoker being dragonpeople only, since I'm not a fan of the new race. I'm fine with them doing a race that I, personally, don't like--plenty of others like it. I just wish the class could be played on a race I do like.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

10+ Year Old Account
    Been unsubbed for like 18 months or so after having been subbed since April 05. I heard the rumors that the expansion after Shadowlands was gonna be dragon related and have a dragon player race. Got excited, was hoping for Drakonids, they been around forever, always liked them.
    Reveal happens, new race looks really goofy, don’t really like the aesthetic at all. Then I heard that they can only be Evokers, which is healer or ranged magic based DPS, neither of which I care for.
    I’ll stay unsubbed until they can be something else, no big deal. Kinda over WoW anyways.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Herald of the Titans Nightshade711's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    My only complaint is how the Dracthyr look. Though supposedly there is supposed to be a "more bulky" option and "even more slender" torso options that "we haven't seen in the reveals yet"

Though with Alpha coming pretty soon (with the encrypted 10.0 being uploaded to wowdev) I'm expecting my complaints to either stay, or go away once we see what these "more bulky options" are.

I love the talent trees from what we've seen and how they've described them, the profession system seems nice. On the fence about the Dragon Riding system because I'm just worried it'll become tedious, but we'll see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Chen isn't a Monk

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    Flying isn't available on day 1 though. They said its learned through dragon riding, which is timegated. You initially start out being able to glide, similar to DHs. Fucking read.
    I think you need to learn to read, what they mentioned was the new class had a similar gliding form to DH in thier normal movement that is seperate from dragonriding, we dont have enough info on how dragonriding works to say anything else.
    STAR-J4R9-YYK4 use this for 5000 credits in star citizen

• - Only four questing zones. Lack of content.
    • - Zone design looks bad as usual
    • - Cartoony artstyle, does not feel like Warcraft
    • - Dracthyr look bad, do not feel like Warcraft
    • - Meh theme. The 5 prime Dragonflights are boring and the Titans lost their mystique long ago.
    • - Except for Wrathion, I do not care for any of these characters.
    • - No announcement of Russell Brower or Jeremy Soule coming back. Music will continue to be overall forgettable.
    • - What little we've seen of the Dragon Riding thus far makes it look like a poor imitation of GW2's stellar flying. It needs to at the very minimum, be just as fun, and half of the magic was in the animations, which WoW's engine does not seem capable of replicating.
    • - The devs continue to poison the well and my experience with their game.

Hmm so far, nothing, as its not out yet.

Eh. Don't like the new race being limited to one class. Especially if that class only has healing or range dps.

No player housing or dye system, but the jury is still up for some kind of mount racing mode. I think evoker is literally just their take on the dragonsworn people have been wanting for years, so no issues there. The only other thing that bothered me was the current iteration of the dracthyr model (mainly the body being a little too thin), but I'm sure it'll be much better by the time we get our hands on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    • - Cartoony artstyle, does not feel like Warcraft
    Isn't that like the main defining quality of WoW compared to rival MMOs?

Quote Originally Posted by catalystical View Post
    Nothing. It's just the reception towards something that we've only just given a surface look that's iffy. We're literally judging something by it's looks and not it's content.
    Amen to that!

Quote Originally Posted by Rathwell View Post
    Isn't that like the main defining quality of WoW compared to rival MMOs?
    Imagine there was an expansion revolving around like, cartoonish pandas in an exaggerated art style world.

Something like this.

Would probably kill the game for good.