Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    WoW Dragonflight Alpha - Encrypted Build 10.0.0.43342

    WoW Dragonflight Alpha - Encrypted Build 10.0.0.43342
    An encrypted build has been shipped for Dragonflight Alpha. Note that datamining is not possible yet. Shadowlands hit wowdev on February 19th, 2020, went into public beta on April 8 2020, and was released on November 23rd, 2020.

    Code:
    us/BuildConfig	0339757809df5e54b31727f19db0fc53
    us/CDNConfig	6455f2f33e2a209472090035bb52e6a0
    us/BuildId	43342
    us/VersionsName	10.0.0.43342
    eu/BuildConfig	0339757809df5e54b31727f19db0fc53
    eu/CDNConfig	6455f2f33e2a209472090035bb52e6a0
    eu/BuildId	43342
    eu/VersionsName	10.0.0.43342
    cn/BuildConfig	0339757809df5e54b31727f19db0fc53
    cn/CDNConfig	6455f2f33e2a209472090035bb52e6a0
    cn/BuildId	43342
    cn/VersionsName	10.0.0.43342
    kr/BuildConfig	0339757809df5e54b31727f19db0fc53
    kr/CDNConfig	6455f2f33e2a209472090035bb52e6a0
    kr/BuildId	43342
    kr/VersionsName	10.0.0.43342
    tw/BuildConfig	0339757809df5e54b31727f19db0fc53
    tw/CDNConfig	6455f2f33e2a209472090035bb52e6a0
    tw/BuildId	43342
    tw/VersionsName	10.0.0.43342

  2. #2
    poggers, i just want to see the zones, theyve really hyped up how big they are

  3. #3
    So that means Alpha is starting soon then? They made it seem like it would take a bit of time before they released it.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    [SIZE=3][B]Shadowlands hit wowdev on February 19th, 2020, went into public beta on April 8 2020, and was released on November 23rd, 2020.
    [/CODE]
    you mean went to Alpha in april, beta started in july

  5. #5
    Warchief taishar68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV USA
    Posts
    2,097
    Cool, hope I get in this alpha. I like early testing...blue and white cubes ftw!

  6. #6
    I will make sure to have my popcorn and soda ready so I can sit back and see how stupid Blizzard makes everyone look by NOT listening to any of their feedback and making another shitty expansion cause they think their devs know it all to what makes video games fun.

  7. #7
    Fluffy Parrot Marlamin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    5,607
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolites View Post
    you mean went to Alpha in april, beta started in july
    Blizzard does their F&F alpha testing with public beta clients on the public beta endpoint, the terminology is all a bit confusing but that's where that naming came from. But yeah, that can probably be reworded a bit more for the general public.

  8. #8
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    . Shadowlands hit wowdev on February 19th, 2020, went into public beta on April 8 2020, and was released on November 23rd, 2020.
    So maybe 10ish months from now.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by heyimjabber View Post
    poggers, i just want to see the zones, theyve really hyped up how big they are
    art team always does amazing with how the zones look. Really looking forward to seeing the zones and the talent trees.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    art team always does amazing with how the zones look. Really looking forward to seeing the zones and the talent trees.
    And i'm pretty sure they said they wanted to try to get the talent trees out to people before alpha.

  11. #11
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    And i'm pretty sure they said they wanted to try to get the talent trees out to people before alpha.
    Do you mean before the prepatch?

  12. #12
    Over 9000! Kathranis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    9,220
    Quote Originally Posted by ChairmanKaga View Post
    Do you mean before the prepatch?
    No. Ion said they want to publish the trees ASAP so fansites can build their calculators and they can start getting feedback.

  13. #13
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,095
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post
    No. Ion said they want to publish the trees ASAP so fansites can build their calculators and they can start getting feedback.
    Oh I see I thought they meant in the game currently during the 9.2/9.2.5 period.

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggressive View Post
    I will make sure to have my popcorn and soda ready so I can sit back and see how stupid Blizzard makes everyone look by NOT listening to any of their feedback and making another shitty expansion cause they think their devs know it all to what makes video games fun.
    What's this weird fascination with "gotcha!" moments that people have a hard on for? You're acting like an abused spouse who can't get away from their husband or wife and feel some weird dependency on being vindicated for some form of weird self-gratification over a video game.

    Seek help. Seriously. This behavior isn't good for you or those near you.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    So that means Alpha is starting soon then? They made it seem like it would take a bit of time before they released it.
    How did they do that? I didn't get that impression at all, if anything I feel like it's closer to release than the general consensus seems to be around here

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    What's this weird fascination with "gotcha!" moments that people have a hard on for? You're acting like an abused spouse who can't get away from their husband or wife and feel some weird dependency on being vindicated for some form of weird self-gratification over a video game.

    Seek help. Seriously. This behavior isn't good for you or those near you.
    i mean +1 but telling him to seek help is probably going a step too far, no? they are just epic internet bros that love to have a common "enemy"

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    What's this weird fascination with "gotcha!" moments that people have a hard on for? You're acting like an abused spouse who can't get away from their husband or wife and feel some weird dependency on being vindicated for some form of weird self-gratification over a video game.

    Seek help. Seriously. This behavior isn't good for you or those near you.

    I see I bruised a nerve. Responding to something someone said about Blizzard just shows you are their slave boy and you support their breast milk stealing habits. Let me give you some of your own advice that you so elegantly just told me....Seek help. Seriously. This behavior isn't good for you or those near you.
    Be careful who you chat it up with here on these forums. If you are NOT for WoW and about WoW, people will report whatever you say and get you banned

  18. #18
    Shadowlands arc was a bit longer due to the adaptation of corona pandemic right during the most important part of development.

    Even with the lawsuit, I think this cycle will be a bit shorter and we'll see the expansion launch in December, with raids opening up somewhere late January.

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    Seek help. Seriously. This behavior isn't good for you or those near you.
    Mate, I guess YOU are the one who needs some help.

  20. #20
    They will release alpha, then cock preorders to cuck those who fall for new models and skills.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •