Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Austilias View Post
    It doesn't exactly inspire optimism that much (if not most) of these interview answers revolve around things we aren't getting, rather than what we are.
    I get the sentiment, but I think that pruning out all the nonsense systems accumulated since Legion is really the only way to improve the game. The fact they have to do this now is a reflection of how misguided they were to introduce these systems in the first place but that doesn’t mean that attempting to restore the game to an earlier time is a bad thing.

Please don’t make the whole Addon about Khadgar leading us. I really can’t stand him anymore he’s been around for so many Addons.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJuice View Post
    no offense intended but people like you used to get beat the fuck up for saying retarded shit like this. i miss those days.
    Ah yes, what a well reasoned, well thought out response. Exactly what I expected babe

Quote Originally Posted by RobertMugabe View Post

And yet you continue playing this game.

Wait what? Yeah I still play the game. What does that have to do about anything I said? I don't even think you read what I wrote.

I was praising the reveal and saying it's a lot better than what I expected... Basically... Yeah, I still play the game.
    Last edited by GratsDing45; 2022-04-29 at 11:55 PM.