Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyriani View Post
    That said, I'd be more inclined to believe that the encrypted Calia/Tirisfal quest would unlock those npc assets for night elf and blood elf players respectively, than a full fledged allied race. I'd be happy to be wrong though. I'd much rather see darkfallen as an allied race with thematic racials than as simple customizations, but I'll take whatever I can get that gives me the darkfallen fantasy. Of course with my luck it'll end up being neither and that Trisfal questline will amount to nothing substantial.
    That's what most people are guessing: But another thing to consider is that it seems they abandoned achievement based customization options. There was one achievement based option, the night warrior eyes, and then shortly after, removed the achievement requirement.

10+ Year Old Account
    they should just get rid of allied races at this point. or at least stop classifying them as such.
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

It's just a way for them to not have to do an entire starting zone for the race as it takes up a lot of time and space within the world. Given a race has already had its area played and mapped out there's no reason to redo an entire area.

Though I'd like to get like an instanced or chromie timed area for the allied race. An example of this would be if we got Sethrak that they could have a different phased area for Vol'dun around and in the Temple of Sethrallis. They also get an NPC that can turn it off should they need access to the old content.