Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by guisadop View Post
    I wonder how good a mobile game ported to PC can be, especially knowing how pay to win all mobile games are
    Genshin is technically a mobile game, so that's not really an excuse anymore. I kinda doubt Activision was willing to sink that much money into their Diablo game though.

7+ Year Old Account
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? I would have played it anyways, but it's HUGE they also release it on PC now. AWESOME!

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    What exactly is there to be hyped about?

Worse graphics then d3 and from what we know abssolutely 0 innovation besides being a cross platform game.

Like honestly.... what? What are you excited about?
    As someone who enjoys logging on for a couple of weeks when a new season hits, a new game that looks like D3 with new content, progression etc is pretty decent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Askyl View Post
    I kind of take pity of you all that can't affor a smartphone 2022 /s
    Big presumption. Some people choose to not have a smartphone. Plenty of younger people, even. There can be value in not always being connected, I certainly wish I wasn't, at times.

Holy shit this game is actually still a thing. I like how the backlash of them asking ''don't you guys have phones?'' had them port the game to PC aswell. Personally have 0 interest after how Diablo 3 turned out and Diablo 2 Ressurected hasn't aged as well as I expected, though I remain optimistic for Diablo 4.

Coming to PC. Guess it was a off season April Fools joke.

"....the most ambitious game released in the Diablo franchise’s 25-year history " oh cmon man.

Big oof for the other diablo designers when your mobile game is your most ambitious xD

Ambitious game designed #ImDead

Quote Originally Posted by Askyl View Post
    I kind of take pity of you all that can't affor a smartphone 2022 /s
    I think for most it is a lot less about not having a smartphone and a lot more about not wanting to play "on" a smart phone. For example, I'm on an iPhone 13 Pro which can run this game in its sleep but there was never even the slightest chance I was going to play this game on it. The PC announcement means I will actually play through the campaign.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    PC launch? Fantastic. I'm glad they realized that this was the best decision for the life of the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Genju View Post
    "....the most ambitious game released in the Diablo franchise’s 25-year history " oh cmon man.

Big oof for the other diablo designers when your mobile game is your most ambitious xD
    Nah, it makes sense. What is ambition but another form of greed? This is going to be monetized to hell and back, thus, 'most ambitious game' compared to all the others, which were a 'buy once' model.

Quote Originally Posted by ClassicPeon View Post
    What exactly is there to be hyped about?

Worse graphics then d3 and from what we know abssolutely 0 innovation besides being a cross platform game.

Like honestly.... what? What are you excited about?
    Graphics-wise it looks significantly better than D3 to me. Just compare character models alone and it's a pretty big difference. Like nothing mind-blowing, it is a mobile game after all but the way I see DI is that it is D3.5 in a new engine designed for mobile. I'd say the bit to be hyped about though, for most people, is just a fun new story to tide them over for a bit. Treat it like a single-player game, play through the campaign mode, then move on. I'm sure you will have fun.

- - - Updated - - -

If it takes off and is really popular for an extended period, it will have higher earnings than every other game in the Diablo franchise combined so I can see that being "why" it is considered so ambitious.

Holy fk... they did it. I usually shit all over this company but this is actually very good decision!
    Now i really hope this game won't be just 'poor version' of Diablo 3.

Quote Originally Posted by themortalgod View Post
    Graphics-wise it looks significantly better than D3 to me. Just compare character models alone and it's a pretty big difference. Like nothing mind-blowing, it is a mobile game after all but the way I see DI is that it is D3.5 in a new engine designed for mobile. I'd say the bit to be hyped about though, for most people, is just a fun new story to tide them over for a bit. Treat it like a single-player game, play through the campaign mode, then move on. I'm sure you will have fun.

- - - Updated - - -

If it takes off and is really popular for an extended period, it will have higher earnings than every other game in the Diablo franchise combined so I can see that being "why" it is considered so ambitious.
    Tell that to your shareholders behind closed doors, but not to your "fans" xD

Tell that to your shareholders behind closed doors, but not to your "fans" xD
    Haha to be fair, they didn't. They just said "most ambitious" which sounds exciting and is super ambiguous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    Coming to PC. Guess it was a off season April Fools joke.
    They may have missed the date by years and 24 days but they finally got the month right for making announcements about this joke of a 'game'.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

1+ Year Old Account
    The ones complaining are the ones that clearly didn't play it yet. I tried the beta on mobile, and the game is fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    You are 100% correct. It will never get old and we will never let Blizzard forget it.
    I'd call them up and remind them, but alas, I don't have a phone.

O gee, I can't wait to play a Pay2Win Diablo3 on my 27" Phone

10+ Year Old Account
    Guess they were worried about not everyone having mobile phones?

10+ Year Old Account
    You ran out Horadric energy.
    Please try again tomorrow or purchase more Nephalem coins for only 19.99 $ limited time special offer