Page 11 of 83 FirstFirst ...
9
10
11
12
13
21
61
... LastLast
  1. #201
    Scarab Lord Eugenik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In your backyard
    Posts
    4,965
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    woop, there it is, the sarcasm.
    Thats not sarcasm lol

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    you are the one who has been claiming that she is not lying and the case is not defamation.
    Never once said she isnt, or hasnt lied. I couldnt possibly know that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    and cue sarcastic reaction from you again, because you don't have any actual points, you just feel how you feel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    nyah, who am I kidding, you are deflecting and engaging in circular arguments, just like Amber's lawyers. no wonder you support her. you'd fit right in with that group.
    Irony at its best.
    Last edited by Eugenik; 2022-04-28 at 08:58 PM.
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

  2. #202
    The Unstoppable Force Mayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    pending...
    Posts
    23,383
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    That's kinda connected and also the point.
    And no, it doesn't go both ways in this scenario, because if Depp doesn't have proper proof, he will remain a wife beater that beats women because he is an "angry drug addict", not because they have beaten each other and injured each other, or even more important, not because he HAS beaten her.

    Afaik these were at first just allegations (maybe I'm wrong?) but they aren't handled as such by the society.
    Just as if everyone would've called her a slut, different things same outcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

  3. #203
    Its funny to watch some weird Amber defender spin this shit lol. Im not even gona go into defending Depp, i think he might have been abusive, mabye. The problem is you not understanding the idea behind a fucking public proceeding. Its that its a reverse uno card in front of a public. The UK suit was pointless and most of the stuff was not even allowed to be touched on or shown, witness couldnt be used. So for all intent if you are in Depp shoes, its just how to make it work now.

    The time line needs to be understood of why this happens. Heard publicly ID that she is an abuse victim, the only men Heard dated that well know would be Depp. She had a previous relationship with a woman, who heard happens to have beaten, so i dont think anyone would think shes coming out as an abuse victim with someone that was her abuse victim. So the clear target was Depp. Then evidence was show, even if now we know most of those are fake, at the time nobody can know she faked evidence for TV. Depp loss all prospect of work in Hollywood since then.

    So thats easy to conclude why this is happening and why Depp is clearly getting what he wants. Its just a uno reverse card. Enough shit has come out about Heard now that a court allows every witness to show up, unlike the UK case. Enough to damage Heard in the same way Depp was. When ever he wins or lose, hes erasing her work opportunity too. They can both be abusers, but only one of them was damaged by it. Now they both are. If you think Depp has no case and its a waste of time, thats not very logical lol.
    Last edited by minteK917; 2022-04-28 at 09:48 PM.

  4. #204
    Scarab Lord Eugenik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In your backyard
    Posts
    4,965
    Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    If you think Depp has no case and its a waste of time, thats not very logical lol.
    Well, it depends, doesnt it? If hes a victim, fighting back would seem to be the right thing to do. But if hes an abuser, trying to get back at her out of spite, or revenge, isnt a good look.
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

  5. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Well, it depends, doesnt it? If hes a victim, fighting back would seem to be the right thing to do. But if hes an abuser, trying to get back at her out of spite, or revenge, isnt a good look.
    Its a good look, because he was already labeled as this you get that? This makes him look much better, because shes so far pointed out as being an even bigger abuser?

  6. #206
    Scarab Lord Eugenik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In your backyard
    Posts
    4,965
    Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Its a good look, because he was already labeled as this you get that? This makes him look much better, because shes so far pointed out as being an even bigger abuser?
    Sigh, so I guess Depp can do no wrong.. 3D chess move no matter how it plays out, huh?

    This sort of rhetoric reminds me of some other sycophantic followers.
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

  7. #207
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Just as if everyone would've called her a slut, different things same outcome.
    Difference being that she wouldn't be called a slut by everyone (everyone = roughly the same amount of people and companies that consider Depp abusive) just because someone (even if it's a public figure) says she sleeps with a lot of guys? In fact the guy would probably get in trouble for saying that.
    And she'd probably not lose her job either.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2022-04-29 at 04:33 AM.

  8. #208
    Scarab Lord Eugenik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In your backyard
    Posts
    4,965
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Difference being that she wouldn't be called a slut by everyone (everyone = roughly the same amount of people and companies that consider Depp abusive) just because someone (even if it's a public figure) says she sleeps with a lot of guys? In fact the guy would probably get in trouble for saying that.
    And she'd probably not lose her job either.
    She claims in her op-ed that she lost work by just coming forward. Whether the abuse allegations are true, or false, according to her, she lost work for just speaking out.
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

  9. #209
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    She claims in her op-ed that she lost work by just coming forward. Whether the abuse allegations are true, or false, according to her, she lost work for just speaking out.
    So she claims.

  10. #210
    The Unstoppable Force Mayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    pending...
    Posts
    23,383
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Difference being that she wouldn't be called a slut by everyone (everyone = roughly the same amount of people and companies that consider Depp abusive) just because someone (even if it's a public figure) says she sleeps with a lot of guys? In fact the guy would probably get in trouble for saying that.
    And she'd probably not lose her job either.
    Dude in what bubble are you living that hearsay is exclusively negative for men? Women don't get jobs for being women, but men have it harder?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

  11. #211
    Scarab Lord Eugenik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In your backyard
    Posts
    4,965
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Dude in what bubble are you living that hearsay is exclusively negative for men? Women don't get jobs for being women, but men have it harder?
    A lot of what people are posting here reeks of MRA talking points.
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Sigh, so I guess Depp can do no wrong.. 3D chess move no matter how it plays out, huh?

    This sort of rhetoric reminds me of some other sycophantic followers.
    He didn't do any wrong in this case. Amber Heard is the fucking domestic abuser.

  13. #213
    Scarab Lord Eugenik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In your backyard
    Posts
    4,965
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    He didn't do any wrong in this case. Amber Heard is the fucking domestic abuser.
    Depp said in the recording: "I left last night. Honestly, I swear to you because I just couldn't take the idea of more physicality, more physical abuse on each other.

    "Because had we continued it, it would have gotten f---ing bad. And baby, I told you this once. I'm scared to death we are a f---ing crime scene right now,"

    Sounds super innocent.
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

  14. #214
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Depp said in the recording: "I left last night. Honestly, I swear to you because I just couldn't take the idea of more physicality, more physical abuse on each other.

    "Because had we continued it, it would have gotten f---ing bad. And baby, I told you this once. I'm scared to death we are a f---ing crime scene right now,"

    Sounds super innocent.
    And literally all evidence shows that Heard is the instigator of that said violence and abuse.

  15. #215
    Scarab Lord Eugenik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In your backyard
    Posts
    4,965
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    And literally all evidence shows that Heard is the instigator of that said violence and abuse.
    Wow those goal posts moved suuuuper quick. Record time.
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

  16. #216
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Wow those goal posts moved suuuuper quick. Record time.
    Nope. You just don't like the fucking truth, and all of the evidence is showing that I am right, and you are just pissed that Heard isn't getting away with it.

  17. #217
    Scarab Lord Eugenik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In your backyard
    Posts
    4,965
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    Nope. You just don't like the fucking truth, and all of the evidence is showing that I am right, and you are just pissed that Heard isn't getting away with it.
    From did nothing wrong, to she was worse reeeal fast..
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

  18. #218
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Omelas
    Posts
    57,481
    Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    And literally all evidence shows that Heard is the instigator of that said violence and abuse.
    Aside from all the reports of how difficult Depp is to work with as well as a history of substance abuse that goes back from before he and Heard ever took up, you mean.

    They are both terrible people that damaged their career prospects through their respective behaviors, it's really as simple as that. The fact people feel the need to take sides in this particular circus says a lot more about them than it does about either Heard or Depp.
    The Were/Was Army: "Nooo you can't just vaporize my entire armored division, we had such a manly recruitment ad!"
    The They/Them Army: "Omg integrated fire support?? Go off queen sksksks, JDAMs are such a gemini thing."

  19. #219
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Dude in what bubble are you living that hearsay is exclusively negative for men? Women don't get jobs for being women, but men have it harder?
    Dude what makes you think I believe that?
    We are looking at a very specific case and situation, who is the vulnerable side here?

    That's why I made the question in the first place, right? Because I know that women are "usually"/statistically/whatever more vulnerable?
    You just went and decided because women are usually in a more vulnerable position, then this means it has to be the case here as well. Which is exactly my point.
    I simply don't think that the "I'm a weak woman" card can be played when you are successful yourself and can threaten your other half to submission simply by making up a story.
    Especially since, and I'm saying this again , she *knew* that she was in a much better position.

    This is recorded evidence . She said - with full intention to threaten and put Depp on the spot: "Who will they believe? Me? Or you?"
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2022-04-29 at 09:04 AM.

  20. #220
    Titan
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    America's Hat
    Posts
    13,785
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    The point which I almost quoted word for word.
    But instead of saying "Implying that Depp did do shit to her AGAIN" I wanted to say: "Once more, implying that Depp did do shit to her after all"


    It's not "by chance" that she became a public figure in that regard 2 years ago.
    It's because she claimed Depp was violent towards her. Especially since she says, in that article, that when she spoke out at that time, she faced the wrath of the culture.

    Since it is supposedly not true, it's defamation, as Depp lost several acting jobs due to this.
    Yeah, meanwhile she's being propped up by Hollywood for being a woman, rather than the abusive psychotic bitch that she is.
    .
    There's no doubt that Depp is a weirdo who has some issues and their relationship was untenable at best because two crazy people tend not to match but god damn there's enough evidence against Amber Heard that you could make the case that jail time would be justified.l

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •