Page 26 of 85 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    By "fangirling," you mean specifically trolling you lol

- - - Updated - - -

Zero defence from me lol I can assure you that I hadn't even heard this audio until recently. I still don't give a fuck if she is in the movie or not.
    Lol yeah right, you haven't heard of the tape, you admit to trolling, your words, why else would you come in n post that if you didn't know about the tape? Then it wouldn't be trolling..damn, you are as bad as amber, maybe you should stop talking, seems you just make it worse..
    Last edited by Ihavewaffles; 2022-05-17 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Lol yeah right, you haven't heard of the tape, you admit to trolling, your words, why else would you come in n post that if you didn't know about the tape? Then it wouldn't be trolling..damn, you are as bad as amber, maybe you should stop talking, seems you just make it worse..
    No, dude, I just laughed at all your posts about her at the time and posted that 2nd one to troll you specifically. Nothing more to it. And I didn't say I haven't heard the tape, I said I only heard it recently. L2Read. Sorry that I don't follow the lives of celebrities I give no shits about so closely, I guess? Only reason you even care is because it gives you an "evil" woman to rail against after all the #MeToo stuff lol

Still looking forward to Aquaman 2, though

What all my posts? I spec wrote to avoid turn the thread about her trial, but did want to mention how it would affect the movie or not.

I look forward to movie too, with her not in it.

- - - Updated - - -

i knew I had seen that suit before..

I don't think Johnny Depp is 100% innocent. I do believe that they both have their issues and both did wrong during their relationship.

HOWEVER.

Amber is clearly overexaggerating and lying about a lot of shit.

Don't know what waffles is trying to prove but he's making a fool out of himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Blatant admittance of physical abuse and gaslighting added to evidence.

The acts committed against one another in the case are not the same.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

the video of her from 2016. she looks so unpracticed. and ALOT more like some snotty Teenager in behavior
    Omians- 60 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

How can Depp try to get into a room (bathroom at that) by closing the door? Which she later kicked open?
    i'm so confused on how she can claim it's self defense during those events.

It would be so much easier for her if she went with a defense that they just had a volatile relationship and she also started stuff at times instead of literally denying everything. She only has to prove that he abused her, not that she didn't abuse him. Though I get you don't want to be seen as an abuser, but... pick the right fights.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2022-05-17 at 06:24 PM.

she is just not letting Turd's Lawyer get in barely any questions lol

Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    she is just not letting Turd's Lawyer get in barely any questions lol
    I really enjoyed the judges comment "what if any is not a cure all".

She is so unlikeable. And her lawyer is crap.

- - - Updated - - -

She's done already? Amber bolted out the door. The judge ain't even out yet. ROFL

I was a bit baffled last week when she said she was abused, ended up on the floor, then stopped to tell everyone that they have a really, really, beautiful floor, like she is talking about something that happened to someone else, and she just needs to flaunt her fancy floor, she isn't abused on a cheap floor like the peasants!

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    I really enjoyed the judges comment "what if any is not a cure all".

watchin it while on Asmongold's stream. hes roasting her just as much too. though he admits Johnny won't win . but he does say Amber's rep is ruined and Johnny basically just wants people to know that she isn't 100% innocent

So Heard's defense is now everyone else is a liar, I am right. She called her lawyers incompetent, essentially, and not doing their job (Obviously). Anytime there is clear obsession and abuse on her end, she tries to twist it around and say otherwise. Like - I can understand this in some context, as that's true. Sometimes people plead and beg to stop things from happening, to prevent further abuse.

But it's another thing to do this towards someone who is actively avoiding you and wanting to get away from you, and not be around you. It's not also uncommon for this to be an abuse tactic, true. But it's repeatedly the same incident with evidence that it's (almost) always Johnny trying to get away, while Amber begs him to stay or not go away.

Anyone whose been abused emotionally probably has heard those exact statements formulated in different ways multiple times. It's sad reading it, and hearing her say otherwise and having so many people come out against her. With no evidence to almost anything, she's just setting herself up for failure even if Johnny does not win this case (Which would be baffling at this point in time).

I can't wait for the south park episode....

That recording where she's cackling like a demon while taunting, insulting and belittling him.. Holy shit that was creepy

The only way I see Depp losing is if it's on some stupid "Well she called you an abuser and both of you are, therefore she was telling the truth" angle. She's clearly vile herself and lied about a fair amount of what she claims happened. Common sense destroys her narratives; why/how are you out partying and on late night shows literally hours after you claim Depp tried to kill you?

It genuinely feels like, best case scenario for her, they were in an imperfect marriage and treated each other badly and she called him an abuser to get some petty revenge, and worst case was the perpetrator of most/all of it.

Quote Originally Posted by korijenkins View Post
    The only way I see Depp losing is if it's on some stupid "Well she called you an abuser and both of you are, therefore she was telling the truth" angle. She's clearly vile herself and lied about a fair amount of what she claims happened. Common sense destroys her narratives; why/how are you out partying and on late night shows literally hours after you claim Depp tried to kill you?

It genuinely feels like, best case scenario for her, they were in an imperfect marriage and treated each other badly and she called him an abuser to get some petty revenge, and worst case was the perpetrator of most/all of it.
    She will win, despite being a liar and a psychopath.

And that has nothing to do with her being a woman or a victim. It has to do with the legalities of what is and isn't defamation.

This has been a mutually toxic and violent relationship, and much if not most of it was initiated by Heard, but that is irrelevant to the technical question before the jury. Namely, was Depp violent and would the term "domestic abuser" apply to him in the broadest sense of the definition? And there the answer is yes.

Him getting any favorable verdict would be shocking and would be instantly overturned in appeals.

I just came in to check on OP, anybody seen him lately?

Quote Originally Posted by tikcol View Post
    That recording where she's cackling like a demon while taunting, insulting and belittling him.. Holy shit that was creepy
    What video is that? There are so many...

I saw this one video of her being in court for abusing her former girlfriend (has she been in court for abuse for all her relationships??), she did this wicked smile at the accusations, like "yeah, i did that, whatchagoingtodoaboutit??"

Totally creep city!