Page 34 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://www.newsweek.com/amber-heard...asquez-1707660

She claimed she never edited the photograph and I absolutely believe her. Someone else likely did.
    So it becomes a question;

Is Heard committing perjury?

Or are her lawyers tampering with evidence?

Kinda seems like it's one or the other, and there should be legal consequences for someone over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post

Kinda seems like it's one or the other, and there should be legal consequences for someone over it.
    She was specific in her answer: She did not edit the photo's. And she's likely 100% honest. Beyond that, I haven't the foggiest clue and don't care enough to devote any brainpower to this beyond eating popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Yeah, her own lol Johnny Depp doesn't really need help to do that, tbh.
    Not really, she got more famous after the OP-ED. She was basically unknown before that.

https://www.newsweek.com/amber-heard...asquez-1707660

She claimed she never edited the photograph and I absolutely believe her. Someone else likely did.
    Thanks. Definitely strange..
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Can you point to where we can see this in action? Id be interested in seeing your claim play out.

Here is her testimony on the pictures.

Thanks. Definitely strange..
    It sucks, because it seems like she's been dishonest about some things big things in her testimony/defense so far, which unfortunately calls into question everything else she and her team are saying.

Note: I hold the same view of Depp.

Some lawyer I watched recently over just this question, because it has been asked a lot, it's rare that people gets prosecuted with perjury in civil cases.

also found this which says the same.
    https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...unishable.html

Seems like it won't happen. Which might be a reason why people do lie.

It sucks, because it seems like she's been dishonest about some things big things in her testimony/defense so far, which unfortunately calls into question everything else she and her team are saying.

Note: I hold the same view of Depp.
    They played some of her testimony at the UK trial and it was... interesting. She was very carefree and almost jovial when answering questions to a specific incident, even eating as a tape was played for her. It wasn't at all like the performance she put on at the trial now, where she tries to show how visibly upset she is when she's asked to recall the same incident.
    Fairy tales are more than true–not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    They played some of her testimony at the UK trial and it was... interesting. She was very carefree and almost jovial when answering questions to a specific incident, even eating as a tape was played for her. It wasn't at all like the performance she put on at the trial now, where she tries to show how visibly upset she is when she's asked to recall the same incident.

I mean, these two are actors.

The funniest was when her acting coach talked about how she can't fake cry, the lawtube commentary was like "we can tell"

I mean, these two are actors.
    Think only one of them is an actor tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Well, people are saying the best lawyers for depp is ambers lawyers.
    It's hard to disagree with that her lawyers seem rather incompetent, Depp's lawyer used more of their evidence against them than their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    It's clear when two addicts get together there's going to be abuse but she accused him of specific physical abuse which don't look solid after her testimony. I don't think he will win because defamation is hard to prove but it's evident she is a pathological liar.
    We have recordings of him admitting to headbutting Amber Heard and claiming it wasnt on his nose but the forehead

He claims it was an accident but people act like she is making it all up

Jennifer Howells testimony next week will probably be the smoking gun.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2022-05-20 at 09:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    We have recordings of him admitting to headbutting Amber Heard and claiming it wasnt on his nose but the forehead

‘She was swinging wildly at me, and I … from behind, as I was walking away from the argument to my office, she was hitting me in the neck, ear, back, everything.

‘I turned to cover my head and she was swinging quite wildly so the only thing I could do in that situation was either to run or to try to get hold of her, to get my arms around her to stop her flailing and punching me, so I did so, as I did so it seems there was a collision.’

Mr Depp demonstrated with his arms how he claims he took hold of Ms Heard and said she was ‘kicking and moving’ so there was ‘very close contact’ between them.

He said: ‘That is the only collision and the only potential injury that Ms Heard could have had, there is no way I did as she said and broke her nose.’
    Fairy tales are more than true–not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post

And it's clear you didn't hear the entire testimony of the incident including the part where she faked a broken nose.

Heard is probably committing perjury. She has claimed they are different pictures taken separately. From the Newsweek article:

Quote Originally Posted by Newsweek
    When two pictures were presented side by side, Heard claimed they were two separately taken photos with different lighting. "The light is on in both of these pictures though," Vasquez argued. Heard responded by saying one of the lights is a "vanity light."

"Isn't it true you just edited these photographs?" Vasquez said to Heard. "And you just enhanced the saturation from one of these photos to make your face look more red."

Heard denied both claims, stating that she has "never edited a photograph."
    - Link
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

I think her behavior at the UK trial was jovial because she knew it would lead to good things for her. Her anguish this time around might be (at least partially) legit because she's aware of how THIS case will affect her public image.

‘She was swinging wildly at me, and I … from behind, as I was walking away from the argument to my office, she was hitting me in the neck, ear, back, everything.

‘I turned to cover my head and she was swinging quite wildly so the only thing I could do in that situation was either to run or to try to get hold of her, to get my arms around her to stop her flailing and punching me, so I did so, as I did so it seems there was a collision.’

Mr Depp demonstrated with his arms how he claims he took hold of Ms Heard and said she was ‘kicking and moving’ so there was ‘very close contact’ between them.

He said: ‘That is the only collision and the only potential injury that Ms Heard could have had, there is no way I did as she said and broke her nose.’
    Yeh, the alcoholic with anger and control issues is also somehow the benevolent, reasonable one.. totally believable.
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

Yeh, the alcoholic with anger and control issues is also somehow the benevolent, reasonable one.. totally believable.
    Well, that's kinda the rub in this case. Neither is very trustworthy and both seem like kinda awful people.

And before anyone starts: I don't care who's worse or who's more dishonest or whatever. Legit, don't give a single fuck. I'm not picking sides, I don't have to pick sides.