Page 36 of 85 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    The only people saying they saw Johnny Depp be a domestic abuser was Heard and her sister.

Funny, that.

Here's one thing people need to understand, while violence against your spouse is bad, there's a big difference between being a chronic domestic abuser, and two people who get really angry at each other and hit each other. That's called a fight. Not domestic abuse. Amber has admitted several times to hitting Depp.

Domestic abuse can be one time. A "domestic abuser" implies chronic problems.
    judge said the scum (or was it the mail) could call him a wife beater because 12 of the 14 examples of abuse met the threshold to be upheld. You don't even have to beat people up to be a domestic abuser it can all be mental abuse and gaslighting. But he did actually use physical abuse. So fuck him.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    judge said the scum (or was it the mail) could call him a wife beater because 12 of the 14 examples of abuse met the threshold to be upheld. You don't even have to beat people up to be a domestic abuser it can all be mental abuse and gaslighting. But he did actually use physical abuse. So fuck him.
    Do you have any evidence, to back up the statement that he did actually physically abuse her?
    Because everything she or her team has presented, shows nothing to support her claim.
    She even partially agreed herself, that there is a lack of evidence. But it's not her "fault", since it was her own legal counsel that has it all, and failed to admit the "proper" evidence.
    This while she even admitted to physically abusing Johnny herself.

Secondly, the UK trial, where the Judge let the "Sun" off the hook. Was largely because he considered Amber Heard credible, mostly because she had nothing to gain from it, since she donated the entire divorce settlement.
    Which we now know she didn't, and is now possibly facing a perjury probe, for lying in court.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    And lootboxes are awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    Do you have any evidence, to back up the statement that he did actually physically abuse her?
    Because everything she or her team has presented, shows nothing to support her claim.
    She even partially agreed herself, that there is a lack of evidence. But it's not her "fault", since it was her own legal counsel that has it all, and failed to admit the "proper" evidence.
    This while she even admitted to physically abusing Johnny herself.

Secondly, the UK trial, where the Judge let the "Sun" off the hook. Was largely because he considered Amber Heard credible, mostly because she had nothing to gain from it, since she donated the entire divorce settlement.
    Which we now know she didn't, and is now possibly facing a perjury probe, for lying in court.
    She is also under investigate for perjury in Australia. Funnily enough.

The UK probe into perjury is just rumor at this point and the Australian perjury is for something unrelated to this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    The UK probe into perjury is just rumor at this point and the Australian perjury is for something unrelated to this case.
    True.
    The UK perjury is a fact at this point, still, it is not at all certain they will seek to prosecute it.
    Not familiar with the Australian thing to be honest.

Still, it does say a lot about Amber Heard's character. She's proven in one instance, and suspected in another to be lying under oath.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    And lootboxes are awesome

Patently, verifiably false. Theyve presented a lot of evidence..
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    A lot of the evidence they've presented is contradictory to what they've provided in other sworn testimony, and sometimes is contradictory to statements made by other witnesses. What's worse is the attempts by Head and some of her witnesses to try and play word games in court. As an example of some minutia she decided to try and hide, Heard decided to argue that David Kipper was not her doctor, when she had stated that he was her doctor in an earlier deposition. Whether he was or wasn't her doctor was not some ground breaking point of contention, but she decided to argue the point which impeaches her credibility.

There's also fun coincidences that have been brought up, like the fact that there was this mysterious, anonymous complaint against the nursing license of Depp's nurse, Debbie Lloyd, for failing to report abuse. This occurred just before the defamation trial. Which is slightly conspicuous given her history of supporting Depp, and given she would later take the stand and portray Heard as the instigator in altercations. Really gets your noggin joggin'.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    A lot of the evidence they've presented is contradictory to what they've provided in other sworn testimony, and sometimes is contradictory to statements made by other witnesses. What's worse is the attempts by Head and some of her witnesses to try and play word games in court. As an example of some minutia she decided to try and hide, Heard decided to argue that David Kipper was not her doctor, when she had stated that he was her doctor in an earlier deposition. Whether he was or wasn't her doctor was not some ground breaking point of contention, but she decided to argue the point which impeaches her credibility.

There's also fun coincidences that have been brought up, like the fact that there was this mysterious, anonymous complaint against the nursing license of Depp's nurse, Debbie Lloyd, for failing to report abuse. This occurred just before the defamation trial. Which is slightly conspicuous given her history of supporting Depp, and given she would later take the stand and portray Heard as the instigator in altercations. Really gets your noggin joggin'.
    Its interesting, people paid by Depp are telling the truth, but people testifying for Heard are liars. What makes you so certain of that assertion?
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

True.
    The UK perjury is a fact at this point, still, it is not at all certain they will seek to prosecute it.
    Not familiar with the Australian thing to be honest.

Still, it does say a lot about Amber Heard's character. She's proven in one instance, and suspected in another to be lying under oath.
    Oh she definitely committed perjury in the UK but theres only the rumor that she's being investigated for it. I don't think they would bother because there's zero chance they could get her extradited for it. The Australia perjury has to do with bringing her dogs to the country.

- - - Updated - - -

Such as? The only thing I saw was her sisters testimony which contradicts her own.

- - - Updated - - -

Its interesting, people paid by Depp are telling the truth, but people testifying for Heard are liars. What makes you so certain of that assertion?
    I didn't realize the police are on Depp's payroll.

Such as? The only thing I saw was her sisters testimony which contradicts her own.
    Any testimony is evidence and a lot of people have testified..

I didn't realize the police are on Depp's payroll.
    Did the poster mention the police, or his nurse? You seem confused.

No, that's not what is being said. The problem is that Heard's testimony, and those of her witnesses, are not consistent in themselves, with each other, between testimony given between this and the U.K. trial, and is inconsistent with testimony given by police and medical experts. Moreover, Heard's decision to play with words, persistent reframing of questions to not answer what is being asked, argumentative attitude about minutia, and decision to outright call other people liars on the stand has more-or-less has impeached her as a witness. This isn't an instance where one team is doing an amazing job, it's that Heard and her team are doing so terribly that it makes it hard to even give her the benefit of the doubt anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Did the poster mention the police, or his nurse? You seem confused.
    The police and nurses would fall under the umbrella of "other witnesses".
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

If nothing else it's a rare catharsis for men living with/that have lived with an abusive partner.

They hit each other. They had fights that got heated. Amber said that. She hit him too, multiple times. Also, have you been watching the court case? Amber is an omega pro at gaslighting. She's trying to gaslight everyone in that trial. And I wouldn't be surprised if she gaslight Johnny. Johnny is no pillar of morality, he did some bad things, but Amber is just next level crazy abuser. If I were with someone like her, I could see myself getting angry on the daily. If she hit me, I'd hit her back. Self defense is fair game. She's certifiably crazy and has told numerous lies so far. All of the "proof" of violence against Amber heard, the "black eye" the "split lip" and all those other pictures look like she wasn't hit at all, or if she was it was more of a slap then anything else.

When asked why it appeared she had no injuries in the pictures, Amber Heard just said she was "wearing makeup". For one, no she was not. With experience in makeup, several of those pictures either had no makeup or light makeup. The "Broken nose" picture had lots of makeup, but I've seen broken noses. Hers was not broken. She's a liar, she's a gaslighter, she's completely nuts, and all of the accusations she's made about Johnny are being called into question now because of it.

I realize all you UK chavs have just decided Depp is guilty because your tabloids plastered that he's an abuser all over everywhere, and then the trial happened and it was a stupid kangaroo court, a mockery. The judge and everyone in it was clearly influenced by the public perception of Depp at the time, not the facts. The UK trial failed. And now the US is setting it right.

- - - Updated - - -

Evidence so far:

Amber's testimony
    Amber's sister's testimony
    Some pictures that look like plain selfies with no injuries
    Amber crying a lot on the stand

I think the biggest mockery of this trial is that Amber keeps saying she "survived", that she "survived" domestic abuse. It's an insult to everyone who has experienced actual domestic abuse and nearly died because of it. Had a friend whose husband beat her into a coma that lasted months. Amber Heard is insulting other abuse victims.

- - - Updated - - -

A lot of people have testified. A lot. And all of them have affirmed that JD and AH are indeed both drug addicts. When questioned and cross examined, when the witnesses were asked if they ever saw Johnny engaging in any violent behavior, they all said no, aside from Heard and her sister.

I realize you think people reaffirming that JD is in fact a drug addict means Johnny = Bad and therefor Johnny = domestic abuser, but that's not how this works. There's not been significant evidence of any kind of serious or ongoing domestic abuse, and to claim otherwise is a falsehood.
    Plenty of people have been holding their breath waiting for me to fail. I think they all suffocated years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Just came here to remind people that the right has no moral conscious. If they ever try to morally scold you, it's not because they think what you're doing is wrong. Is because it's effective, and want to discourage you from doing it.

Yes and other than her sister none have testified to Depp abusing Amber.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post

I realize all you UK chavs have just decided Depp is guilty because your tabloids plastered that he's an abuser all over everywhere, and then the trial happened and it was a stupid kangaroo court, a mockery. The judge and everyone in it was clearly influenced by the public perception of Depp at the time, not the facts. The UK trial failed. And now the US is setting it right..
    dont get mad at me because jonny depp beats up women

dont get mad at me because jonny depp beats up women
    And Heard beat up all of her former lovers but what has that got to do with the price of tea in China?

Kind of weird to give your abuser a giant knife as a gift.

And where are the markings from his rings? You cant hit someone in the face with rings on and just give them slight reddish marks that were totally not made up with a bruise kit. Sorry I mean theater kit.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Nothing weird about that. When my ex kept trying to poison my coffee, on her birthday I gave her a gift basket of arsenic and cyanide tablets to use however she pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    With the engraving "Until Death".

Honestly, the way she acted when Depp wanted to go into his house to be with his kids. I think she has abandonment issues, which explains the abuse she does in the relationships she's had. Now that they are separated she spun this story to cope with Depp leaving her because of her behaviour. Can't take any responsibility for anything(throwing her lawyers under the bus about leaked images to the press), not even for things that don't matter. Are quick to take full credit for things others helped her with (Depp helped her get Aquaman role).

After the trial I think she will throw her lawyers under the bus and maybe even sue them for malpractice.
    People are still thinking Depp won't win, which I thought as well, because of the damages point, but after hearing people describing the jurys reaction to Heard, I think he's already won.

Then we have the fact that Depps team have 18h to go, while the defendant have 8h to go. A huge 10h difference. After their 8h is up, Depps team can do literally anything, bring up any witness, and Heards team can't cross examine or do rebuttals and what not. Amber is in deep shit.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2022-05-23 at 07:18 AM.

Honestly, it's hard to watch. A dysfunctional couple doing their dirty laundry in public. When can we expect the ruling?
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.