Page 40 of 84 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Against her own team? Is that like, a common thing to do?
    You can if you believe your lawyers were negligence and are able to prove financial loss from this negligence. That said, as always, IANAL and could be wrong. It's just my lay-understanding.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

I don't think she has a case against her lawyers, it seems like they are not running the show. If they were they would have dropped the counterclaim. Right now they are wasting a lot of time on the counterclaim that isn't really going anywhere. They've lost a lot of ground on the main case trying to prop up the counterclaim. Lawyers online have said that Amber is probably directing them to try and win the counterclaim.

I hope they have a lot of this in writing though.

What was the "mic drop" moment when Depp was finishing talking on the stand very recently? I missed it.
    Last edited by Armael; 2022-05-25 at 04:43 PM.

Not sure if common, but you can sue for malpractice. if the lawyer doesn't have you in their best interests etc etc.
    As others have said I don't think she has a case, but I'm heavily into the narcissist angle so maybe.

She was NOT happy after her own testimony and her lawyer Elaine basically gave up after getting objected to oblivion. She just straight walked out without waiting for jury to walk out as such, disrespectful from what I've learned. Don't think she has a case and would probably only damage her further... but you'll never know.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    The way Heard is smiling when he talks about his injuries is eerie.

- - - Updated - - -

Fairly sure Heard will appeal quick af after court. So maybe there if it goes through.
    Maybe can get in lawsuit against her lawyers if that fails. Stay tuned!
    You expect a narcissistic psychopath to feel any remorse for her actions and thinks she shouldn't be held accountable for them? Well then I have a bridge to sell you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Armael View Post
    What was the "mic drop" moment when Depp was finishing talking on the stand very recently? I missed it.
    He basically said that he was there to tell the truth and to get his story out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    You expect a narcissistic psychopath to feel any remorse for her actions and thinks she shouldn't be held accountable for them? Well then I have a bridge to sell you.
    I don't... it's just eerie in the sense that you can't even contain it DURING TRIAL.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't... it's just eerie in the sense that you can't even contain it DURING TRIAL.
    So many hours sitting there, something's gonna slip sooner or later.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

TMZ motion was interesting… heards team seems to be panicking. Very much looking forward to that testimony

Depp not having a great time on the stand at the moment. Those text messages, lol.

That text was brutal...
    Them trying to tie it into him trying to cancel her role in Aquaman is a bit weird though.
    not sure they gained anything from it.

He says he didn't write them.

For anyone not watching right now, a video/photo/picture super expert is showing that "plenty" of Amber Heard evidence photo's have been through editing software.

It's pretty brutal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    For anyone not watching right now, a video/photo/picture super expert is showing that "plenty" of Amber Heard evidence photo's have been through editing software.

It's pretty brutal.
    So today seems to be...Depp being a bad guy for sending a lot of shitty texts of some sort he says he didn't send, and Heard's edited photo's being called out as edited photo's?

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    So today seems to be...Depp being a bad guy for sending a lot of shitty texts of some sort he says he didn't send, and Heard's edited photo's being called out as edited photo's?
    Don't know about the former, just got home from work.

But the second, yeah.
    We kind of already knew, she was so dumb for submitting identical photo's with different saturation etc.

But the expert is also not presenting opinion (so far), he is deciphering/demonstrating what's in the code of the photo files.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

I'm about an hour and a half behind, Depp is not doing well on cross examination.

That text was brutal...
    Them trying to tie it into him trying to cancel her role in Aquaman is a bit weird though.
    not sure they gained anything from it.
    It appears they are incoming texts…

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    It appears they are incoming texts…
    Yeah, the data were taken from the receivers phone pov(?). No one contested that they weren't sent by Depps phone.
    He acknowledged the big one, but the smaller 2 about taking women on his behest he denied vehemently and said someone else must've sent it from his phone.

This Judge is based though.
    Firm but fair, serious but no problem with small jokes.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2022-05-25 at 08:19 PM.

Don't abuse victims tend to lie to doctors about how their injuries happen? Though it doe match what the doctor the other day said.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Don't abuse victims tend to lie to doctors about how their injuries happen? Though it doe match what the doctor the other day said.
    Not sure what you’re referring to, could you elaborate?

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    Not sure what you’re referring to, could you elaborate?
    I read that there was a text to Johnny's doctor he cut his finger.