Page 50 of 83 FirstFirst ...
40
48
49
50
51
52
60
... LastLast
  1. #981
    Pit Lord Omians's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Curious why Depps team would agree to that.

    It's thanks to all of these recordings this suit even happened. It's when these got leaked Depp started to get support that maybe there's more to the story. Which I think helped him to finally go through the lawsuit.
    If i had to guess, both sides had recordings that painted the opposite in bad light. Like Johnny was venting/raging hard to someone in confidence and not knowing he was being recorded.
    Omians- 60 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

  2. #982
    Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    If i had to guess, both sides had recordings that painted the opposite in bad light. Like Johnny was venting/raging hard to someone in confidence and not knowing he was being recorded.
    Yeah, was thinking that too... Just curious what that would be.

  3. #983
    Pit Lord Omians's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Yeah, was thinking that too... Just curious what that would be.
    oh im sure Heard will leak it through some source later just to try and drag him down more Depending on the Jury verdict.


    To me Johnny seems to be the type that doesn't have a Filter when hes Pissed and/or inebriated via Drugs and or Alcohol.

    Like the video she took of him Slamming Cupboard doors and swearing. was around the time his mother on her deathbed/died. i would imagine being pissed too and she was more then likely provoking him off Camera

    Edit: lol, saw this video of her " writing down notes" https://www.reddit.com/r/JusticeForJ...being_genuine/ im sure she had written some actual ones. but why pretend to be writing at all
    Last edited by Omians; 2022-05-29 at 12:05 AM.
    Omians- 60 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

  4. #984
    Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    oh im sure Heard will leak it through some source later just to try and drag him down more Depending on the Jury verdict.


    To me Johnny seems to be the type that doesn't have a Filter when hes Pissed and/or inebriated via Drugs and or Alcohol.

    Like the video she took of him Slamming Cupboard doors and swearing. was around the time his mother on her deathbed/died. i would imagine being pissed too and she was more then likely provoking him off Camera
    I feel bad for Johnny in that video because at the end, when he realizes that he’s being recorded, we see her smiling and then giggling as she grabs the camera to shut it off.
    Fairy tales are more than true–not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman

  5. #985
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I feel bad for Johnny in that video because at the end, when he realizes that he’s being recorded, we see her smiling and then giggling as she grabs the camera to shut it off.
    The way Johnny smiled and giggled through descriptions of his own abusive behavior in court? While also putting on a show of flirting with his attorney to appear sympathetic? Yeah, gtfo. They’re both awful people and Johnny deserves no sympathy.

  6. #986
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    What hard evidence do you have of the lie? I'm not being an ass, here, this is just how the legal system works. You can't cite that audio, because it was excluded. And perjury's a crime; that means the "beyond a reasonable doubt" standard applies. So you need strong evidence that makes it clear Heard lied about the situation, knowingly (or through gross negligence, though that's harder to prove).
    My question was a bit more theoretical in nature and about technicality protection regarding perjury. It's supposing there's an example where someone lies in court and there IS hard evidence showing it's a lie, but during a civil trial the evidence was unable to be presented for various reasons. Is lying under those circumstances something they can nail you on in a future criminal case? Or is it an example where the evidence was previously inadmissible in court so there's precedent to not allow it in a future case? My guess would be there is no protection but US law can be weird sometimes and I honestly don't know the answer.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    If i had to guess, both sides had recordings that painted the opposite in bad light. Like Johnny was venting/raging hard to someone in confidence and not knowing he was being recorded.
    My initial thought was the same, but then I figured if such a recording existed then Amber would have leaked it by now. Maybe she's just saving it for after the trial.

  7. #987
    Pit Lord Omians's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastard View Post


    My initial thought was the same, but then I figured if such a recording existed then Amber would have leaked it by now. Maybe she's just saving it for after the trial.
    Lol I made the same guess about her leaking After the trial in the next post I made. It might not even be a file that she had originally they probably grabbed it from someone after the fact when they were gathering their " evidence" . They would have to go through the means of getting it from someone else where all the other recordings of him was all recorded by her


    Edit: Voice to Text Grammar fix
    Last edited by Omians; 2022-05-29 at 01:50 AM.
    Omians- 60 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

  8. #988
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The way Johnny smiled and giggled through descriptions of his own abusive behavior in court? While also putting on a show of flirting with his attorney to appear sympathetic? Yeah, gtfo. They’re both awful people and Johnny deserves no sympathy.
    I genuinely want to ask what makes Johnny an awful person to you. I understand Amber, for self evident reasons.

  9. #989
    Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    I genuinely want to ask what makes Johnny an awful person to you. I understand Amber, for self evident reasons.
    Only negative things I've seen is, heavy drug usage. Which I think is more bad for him rather than others. Other than that, jealousy and anger related to that? Doesn't bring someone up to abusive level by itself though.

  10. #990
    Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post



    This recording. Couldnt use it because both teams made an agreement of no recordings of voices that are of anyone but johnny and amber

    And Johnny's old head of secuirty passed away and can't testify himself
    this feels like deleted scenes that didn't make it into the season...

  11. #991
    The "they're both awful people" thing kinda rubs me the wrong way considering a lot of what has come out during this trial.

    If it were a woman coming out and saying "I was not abusive towards this man", there is substantial evidence to that effect, and there was also substantial evidence that the man was abusive towards said woman, there wouldn't be a soul saying "yeah she's a shit person too".
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

  12. #992

  13. #993
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    The "they're both awful people" thing kinda rubs me the wrong way considering a lot of what has come out during this trial.

    If it were a woman coming out and saying "I was not abusive towards this man", there is substantial evidence to that effect, and there was also substantial evidence that the man was abusive towards said woman, there wouldn't be a soul saying "yeah she's a shit person too".
    Agree. If “they’re both awful people” then why did only one of them become a “voice for domestic abuse” and the other cancelled via social media for being a wife beater?
    Saying they’re both as bad as each other feels like a cop-out from people who cannot accept that perhaps in this case, the real monster was the Woman. Perhaps they were too quick to “believe all women” and can’t backtrack.q
    At best, if they truly are as bad as each other, then they both deserve to be cancelled.

    Not saying JD is a saint, he’s got his problems which he’s freely admitted. But a “toxic” relationship isn’t by default an abusive one and given the “evidence” provided by AH (edited photos for a start) I’d say it’s fairly obvious she’s embellished the toxicity into abuse in order to use MeToo as a means to propel her career through lies.
    Last edited by Dakara; 2022-05-29 at 08:29 PM.

  14. #994
    I am Murloc! Makabreska's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Streets Strange by Moonlight
    Posts
    5,901
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    Agree. If “they’re both awful people” then why did only one of them become a “voice for domestic abuse” and the other cancelled via social media for being a wife beater?
    Saying they’re both as bad as each other feels like a cop-out from people who cannot accept that perhaps in this case, the real monster was the Woman. Perhaps they were too quick to “believe all women” and can’t backtrack.q
    At best, if they truly are as bad as each other, then they both deserve to be cancelled.

    Not saying JD is a saint, he’s got his problems which he’s freely admitted. But a “toxic” relationship isn’t by default an abusive one and given the “evidence” provided by AH (edited photos for a start) I’d say it’s fairly obvious she’s embellished the toxicity into abuse in order to use MeToo as a means to propel her career through lies.
    Let's be honest here. Ambers acting career is basically donezo. She was described during trial as a mediocre actress at best with Aquaman supporting role as a highlight. And now all this shitshow. Maybe she will team up with more radical groups and become some face of domestic abuse (I imagine more honest feminist/equality orgs will try to stay away from her). Maybe some documentary about her "struggle" and the trial. But that's it. Way to nuke your career at a young age. Or may be she realized she is not really getting any roles and decided to go for a Hail Mary?
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-05-29 at 09:16 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

  15. #995
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Let's be honest here. Ambers acting career is basically donezo. She was described during trial as a mediocre actress at best with Aquamens supporting role as a highlight. And now all this shitshow.
    Oh absolutely. Cannot believe the other celebrities who her “expert” compared her too.
    WB even testified to problems with her in Aquaman so I suspect, even without this trial, that would of been the height of her career.

    Plenty of supporting characters from Superhero franchises don’t rise to stardom in solo films, unlike her “experts” would want the jury to believe.

  16. #996
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    Plenty of supporting characters from Superhero franchises don’t rise to stardom in solo films, unlike her “experts” would want the jury to believe.
    Does that mean no Merda solo film?!



    fakeedit: *Mera
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

  17. #997
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    The "they're both awful people" thing kinda rubs me the wrong way considering a lot of what has come out during this trial.
    I admit, I went into this thing thinking they were both equally shit. The more evidence I've seen leads me to believe Amber was the aggressor and an absolutely horrible person to be around. Johnny's biggest flaws seem to be a drug addiction that likely caused him to ignore Amber, leading to her becoming agitated and angry and desperate for his attention. Though I'll admit my judgment may be clouded in this case because Amber behaves STRIKINGLY similar to my sister, who also has BPD. They may as well be clones. I know what it's like to live with someone who constantly lies, manipulates, steals, gaslights, and starts physical fights with you only to lay blame when you try to escape the situation. So it's very possible I'm projecting, or perhaps I know all too well what it must've been like.

  18. #998
    Pit Lord Omians's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    2,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastard View Post
    I admit, I went into this thing thinking they were both equally shit. The more evidence I've seen leads me to believe Amber was the aggressor and an absolutely horrible person to be around. Johnny's biggest flaws seem to be a drug addiction that likely caused him to ignore Amber, leading to her becoming agitated and angry and desperate for his attention. Though I'll admit my judgment may be clouded in this case because Amber behaves STRIKINGLY similar to my sister, who also has BPD. They may as well be clones. I know what it's like to live with someone who constantly lies, manipulates, steals, gaslights, and starts physical fights with you only to lay blame when you try to escape the situation. So it's very possible I'm projecting, or perhaps I know all too well what it must've been like.
    yeah i can see the attention desperation. in the recording of him wanting to go see his daughter she was just not letting him go at all without a struggle
    Omians- 60 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

  19. #999
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    The "they're both awful people" thing kinda rubs me the wrong way considering a lot of what has come out during this trial.

    If it were a woman coming out and saying "I was not abusive towards this man", there is substantial evidence to that effect, and there was also substantial evidence that the man was abusive towards said woman, there wouldn't be a soul saying "yeah she's a shit person too".
    If it rubs you the wrong way, take it up with the UK courts.

  20. #1000
    Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    If it rubs you the wrong way, take it up with the UK courts.
    You mean the bias UK judge?
    I bet that judge feels like an idiot now
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •