Page 7 of 83 FirstFirst ...
5
6
7
8
9
17
57
... LastLast
  1. #121
    Scarab Lord Eugenik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In your backyard
    Posts
    4,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    you are trying to imply that the fact that she got a restraining order proves that he was abusive.
    Lol no Im not. Im stating a fact. Youre inferring the rest..
    Last edited by Eugenik; 2022-04-27 at 05:09 AM.
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    Johnny Depp is an actor and the evidence so far doesn't support his claim of being a victim. Calling him a victim is like calling Ike Turner a victim because one time Tina fought back according to her in a limo.

    As for his so called history with ex's again he puts on a good act, but Ted Bundy was a Suicide Hotline volunteer and BTK worked in his Church neither of them broke a law and had people who would swear by them too.

    The fact Depp is good looking or is nice to kids doesn't change anything. He was an abusive drug addict, in a relationship with an abused woman half his age. Both I am sure are no angels.
    He aggressively closed some cabinets after his mom died. And tried to run away and hide in bathrooms when his bipolar girlfriend tried to manipulate and hit him. Wooow he's so abusive.

    The psychiatrist has tested her as a 98th percentile lier and exaggerator. Shes an orange parser in being a manipulative and lying bitch. And you still support her. Sad.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2022-04-27 at 05:23 AM.

  3. #123
    Void Lord Doctor Amadeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    In Security Watching...
    Posts
    41,470
    Quote Originally Posted by Magical Mudcrab View Post
    Your statements come off as someone who is trying to justify domestic violence against men. The fact of the matter is that the evidence shown has demonstrated that Heard has assaulted Depp on multiple occasions, testimony from expert witnesses have shown that Heard has lied about having PTSD and other psychological effects she claimed resulted from their relationship, and previous partners from both individuals have come forward to attest to the fact that Depp does not have a history of domestic abuse, while Heard not only has a record of it, she has been arrested for it. What's worse is the seeming attempt to cast him as the de facto abuser because of his addictions, when people facing addiction are one of the most vulnerable people in society because of stigma against them and leads to heavy underreporting of rape and abuse because of the kneejerk reaction to disbelieve them.

    While I'm open to this just being a misinterpretation, it seems as though personal prejudices are heavily skewing your opinion here. It's fine to not believe Depp, or even to call out the resulting wave of misogyny that will likely follow if Heard is found to have made unfounded statements, but it's not fine to characterize it in the way you did.
    I don't believe Johnny Depp, the evidence shows he is a manipulator, especially the fact he has put fourth mostly evidence from those he can and does manipulate, He is Not a domestic violence victim, he's an actor and non of his testimony comes across authentic or objectively believable.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    He aggressively closed some cabinets after his mom died. And tried to run away and hide in bathrooms when his bipolar girlfriend tried to manipulate and hit him. Wooow he's so abusive.

    The psychiatrist has tested her as a 98th percentile lier and exaggerator. Shes an orange parser in being a manipulative and lying bitch. And you still support her. Sad.
    Psychiatrist can be paid,

    As for his performance, and the fact there are those who like Johnny Depp already willing to believe him regardless to an entire trial of evidence not completed.

    I am going with the U.K Ruling as for defamation he has not proven his case, he is just rehashing a trial and verdict he already lost. He's using his celebrity status to get revenge.


    As for Amber nothing I have stated suggest what I think of her or any claim she is a nice person, I believe they were both in a volatile relationship and she was the victim by an aging actor who should have known better and left his wife. It would have been better to move on or sue or appeal the court where he was convicted.
    #ANTIFA "Intellect alone is useless in a fight...you can't even break a rule, how can you be expected to break bone" Khan Singh

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    She never mentions Depp by name. Can you pick a point in the op-ed that implies Depp? The article is posted in the OP.
    The point which I almost quoted word for word.
    But instead of saying "Implying that Depp did do shit to her AGAIN" I wanted to say: "Once more, implying that Depp did do shit to her after all"


    It's not "by chance" that she became a public figure in that regard 2 years ago.
    It's because she claimed Depp was violent towards her. Especially since she says, in that article, that when she spoke out at that time, she faced the wrath of the culture.

    Since it is supposedly not true, it's defamation, as Depp lost several acting jobs due to this.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2022-04-27 at 06:27 AM.

  5. #125
    Scarab Lord Eugenik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In your backyard
    Posts
    4,963
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    He aggressively closed some cabinets after his mom died.
    That video was months before his mom died. Youre parroting talking points.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    appeal the court where he was convicted.
    I believe he tried that and was basically laughed out of court.
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

  6. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    I believe he tried that and was basically laughed out of court.
    The UK appeal system is retarded, you appeal to the judge that ruled on your case in the first place and he decides if the case should be looked at by another.

  7. #127
    Scarab Lord Eugenik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In your backyard
    Posts
    4,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurrora View Post
    The UK appeal system is retarded, you appeal to the judge that ruled on your case in the first place and he decides if the case should be looked at by another.
    Apparently everything about the UK system is broken when it goes against Depp.
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

  8. #128
    The Undying Cthulhu 2020's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Rigging your election
    Posts
    34,898
    They both fucked up. They both did shitty things. The fact that OP is carrying water for Heard as strongly as he is, is just as cringe as all the people dog piling in Depp's corner.

    I'm sorry guys but SOMETIMES DOMESTIC ABUSE CASES CAN BE THE FAULT OF BOTH PARTIES. And in this case that seems to be what it is. No clue why people are white knighting for either side.
    Plenty of people have been holding their breath waiting for me to fail. I think they all suffocated years ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    Just came here to remind people that the right has no moral conscious. If they ever try to morally scold you, it's not because they think what you're doing is wrong. Is because it's effective, and want to discourage you from doing it.

  9. #129
    Scarab Lord Eugenik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In your backyard
    Posts
    4,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    They both fucked up. They both did shitty things. The fact that OP is carrying water for Heard as strongly as he is, is just as cringe as all the people dog piling in Depp's corner.

    I'm sorry guys but SOMETIMES DOMESTIC ABUSE CASES CAN BE THE FAULT OF BOTH PARTIES. And in this case that seems to be what it is. No clue why people are white knighting for either side.
    My man, the case is about defamation. If you agree that hes abusive, then you agree with my OP, which states that I dont understand why people are defending Depp so rabidly in this case when hes clearly not been defamed.

    Correcting the record, with evidence presented in court no less, is not "carrying water for Heard". Im correcting misconceptions, you just dont like it for some strange reason..
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

  10. #130
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    No clue why people are white knighting for either side.
    It's that gang mentality shit I mentioned earlier about people picking a side and then personalizing everything. If someone believes either side, they distort all contrary facts and evidence until they can convince themselves they backed the right pony. Social media has trained everyone into believing the only thing worse than being a domestic abuser is being wrong on the internet, and as a result there is no such thing as honest debate anymore. Everything ALWAYS boils down to "no, you were wrong and that's why I get to treat you as a sub-human with no redeeming value." Not everyone does it, but bad faith posters always overwhelm and derail any kind of civil discussion to that end, and you can always tell who they are because they like to add "lol" to any disagreement like an idiot calling card.

  11. #131
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    - Admits to hitting him on tape
    - Shits on his bed
    - Throws a alcohol bottle at him, severing his finger
    - Records him at his lowest, then laughs and smiles at the end when he finds out.
    - Therapist admits she instigates fights

    There’s a lot… and I think she’s a textbook narcissist. Hope Johnny can clear his name.
    Depp should get everything he asks for plus a cut of everything she ever gets for the rest of her life, though I hope she doesn't work in Hollywood for much longer.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    the most absurd part is they say this part is in fact Depp's fault. he was the abusive one for having a bottle thrown at him. like, this is how the media portrayed that.
    Who? I haven't seen anyone say that. But then again, I don't watch or read celebrity gossip, except for when someone popular dies.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    Brocialists coming out of the woodwork to defend Johnny Depp... stay golden.


    Woke solidarity with the abusive patriarchy.
    Depp was defamed by Heard, there is no way that anyone is defending her after the bullshit she has said. Even her own witnesses are saying she is lying.

  12. #132
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    My man, the case is about defamation. If you agree that hes abusive, then you agree with my OP, which states that I dont understand why people are defending Depp so rabidly in this case when hes clearly not been defamed.

    Correcting the record, with evidence presented in court no less, is not "carrying water for Heard". Im correcting misconceptions, you just dont like it for some strange reason..
    He is getting defamed though. The cops that came to their home, when a call was made for an alleged assault, said they found no crime (no assault/abuse). The redness on Heard’s face, which she claimed was from being struck by Johnny, the cop (Officer Melissa Saenz) said looked to be from crying after she had closely examined Heard’s face - Saenz said there was no swelling, marks or injury.

    And this is from a cop that said she had been to over 100 domestic violence calls and has been on the force for 12 years. She also said Heard was uncooperative (said nothing). When asked if Heard received a domestic violence packet from the cops, which is something the cops give to victims, the cops said they did not give one to Heard because they didn’t believe, nor identify her as being assaulted or a victim of domestic abuse.

    Heards allegations against Johnny caused him to be dropped by Disney and shunned in Hollywood. He said he struggles to get work because of it. So, yeah, he has a case, especially when Heard is claiming she was assaulted, when there’s no police report of an assault happening. It’s only Heard’s word… which, if anyone has been watching the case, can say has not been credible.

    Also, Depp’s failed 2020 libel suit against the UK newspaper The Sun, Saenz’s testimony was pretty much sidelined for the lack of notes and photos and assumptions about the cause of the state of Heard’s face.
    Last edited by Winter Blossom; 2022-04-27 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Typos and added link
    Fairy tales are more than true–not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman

  13. #133
    Old God Al Gorefiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    A state of madness
    Posts
    10,877
    Lol imagine being a celebrity, taking the stand then proceeding to crack jokes to the laughter of the courtroom and court officials.

    You guys are saying Heard is a textbook narcissist? Yeah, no wonder the two fell in love.

  14. #134
    The most important part of the case, muffins.


  15. #135
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    The most important part of the case, muffins.

    DO YOU KNOW THE MUFFIN MAN??? The muffin man?? THE MUFFIN MAN!!!

    And lol OP is so far on the side of Amber it's actually cringe.

  16. #136
    Scarab Lord Eugenik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In your backyard
    Posts
    4,963
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    He is getting defamed though. The cops that came to their home, when a call was made for an alleged assault, said they found no crime (no assault/abuse). The redness on Heard’s face, which she claimed was from being struck by Johnny, the cop (Officer Melissa Saenz) said looked to be from crying after she had closely examined Heard’s face - Saenz said there was no swelling, marks or injury.

    And this is from a cop that said she had been to over 100 domestic violence calls and has been on the force for 12 years. She also said Heard was uncooperative (said nothing). When asked if Heard received a domestic violence packet from the cops, which is something the cops give to victims, the cops said they did not give one to Heard because they didn’t believe, nor identify her as being assaulted or a victim of domestic abuse.

    Heards allegations against Johnny caused him to be dropped by Disney and shunned in Hollywood. He said he struggles to get work because of it. So, yeah, he has a case, especially when Heard is claiming she was assaulted, when there’s no police report of an assault happening. It’s only Heard’s word… which, if anyone has been watching the case, can say has not been credible.

    Also, Depp’s failed 2020 libel suit against the UK newspaper The Sun, Saenz’s testimony was pretty much sidelined for the lack of notes and photos and assumptions about the cause of the state of Heard’s face.
    Thats not the only allegation.. And since when did we start trusting the LAPD? Domestic abuse call and no notes or photos? Thats suspicious... the attending officer doesnt know who Johnny Depp is? No wonder that testimony was sidelined.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    And lol OP is so far on the side of Amber it's actually cringe.
    Im against the side that is a wife beater, crying defamation. The side you seem comfortable defending. I dont think Heard should win her counter suit.
    Last edited by Eugenik; 2022-04-27 at 05:55 PM.
    Let's look at the test results. You are a horrible person. It says right here, you're a horrible person. We weren't even testing that. Don't let the horrible person thing get you down though. Science justified your parents choice to abandon you.

  17. #137
    Man, this reads like a game of sportsball with folks having their favorite home teams and shit. Why do we gotta pick sides? Can't we just watch this circus unfold and enjoy rich people being awful to each other?

  18. #138
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Thats not the only allegation.. And since when did we start trusting the LAPD? Domestic abuse call and no notes or photos? Thats suspicious... the attending officer doesnt know who Johnny Depp is? No wonder that testimony was sidelined.
    I’d say her testimony is more credible than what Heard claimed. And the officer stated she did know who Depp was, but that she didn’t know Heard.
    Fairy tales are more than true–not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman

  19. #139
    Elemental Lord Milchshake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Javelin of Shitposts, Post-and-Forget
    Posts
    8,875
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Man, this reads like a game of sportsball with folks having their favorite home teams and shit. Why do we gotta pick sides? Can't we just watch this circus unfold and enjoy rich people being awful to each other?
    It's morbid fun watching Millennials become their Boomer parents. Going all in on defense of their childhood nostalgia. "How dare someone besmirch Johnny Wayne Depp!
    It's less fun seeing "Im very progressive" people unable apply lessons learned over the past few years. Because of nostalgia and/or cultish devotion to celebrity.
    It's like the last 5 years of progressivism wasnt about understanding the policies and framework. But just a pop-culture phenomenon to distract them from their boredom.


    Aaaand we're still weeks away from a ruling.

  20. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    It's morbid fun watching Millennials become their Boomer parents. Going all in on defense of their childhood nostalgia. "How dare someone besmirch Johnny Wayne Depp!
    This sounds like the sportsfanning I'm talking about. Though I've also not closely followed the whole thing because I have better things to do with my life than give a shit about super privileged, wealthy celebrities being shitty to each other (or not).

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •