Page 82 of 85 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iliena View Post
    You guys need to stop engaging with him, he isn't interested in the facts just expressing his half-baked, ill-informed nonsense.
    Yea, it’s all bad faith arguments… his threshold for something being a proven lie is that the sky breaks and god itself appears before us mortals to say that she did indeed lie. Mankind is not fit to add 2 and 2 together. Any use of our brain is forbidden.

Goalpost moving and gas lighting to the extreme…

I’m actually starting to suspect amadeus IS amber heard…

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    Yea, it’s all bad faith arguments… his threshold for something being a proven lie is that the sky breaks and god itself appears before us mortals to say that she did indeed lie. Mankind is not fit to add 2 and 2 together. Any use of our brain is forbidden.

Goalpost moving and gas lighting to the extreme…

No shes busy digging herself a deeper grave and possibly open herself up to more lawsuits if Johnny could give a shit

Shes battling the "powers" that be, like all the power Johnny Depp has because he played edward scissorhands. Even though people in this thread show why thats bullshit and people are waiting to pull down successful people over anything they can. Nevermind if its true or not.
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    With the "I was born yesterday and don't know nothin' bout no legal system" act I'm more suspicious that he's YUPPIE. Tell me you can't see him saying something like "If Amber Heard is so evil, why didn't she just nuke Johnny Depp? The fact she didn't proves she's innocent."

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    The Trial was about an Op-Ed an opinion piece where she didn't name Johnny Depp. This Trial was about defamation that is all that is important. Johnny Depp didn't prove that in my view, and his celebrity and money bought him a trial.
    How can you make this claim if you didn't actually watch the trial?
    I have a fan. Seems he was permabanned.
    Yo, don't mind my "street talk"

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    If you've got a sack over your head, it's easy to make reality conform to your wishes.

I don’t think
    Yeah, the whole forum noticed at this point.

Titan
    I don’t think the trial proved those things didn’t happen. Only that Amber couldn’t substantiate they did.

There is a huge difference.
    Of course you don't think, your words prove you know nothing about the trial and just keep simping for an unhinged woman who isn't ever going to notice you. You didn't watch the trial, you are ignorant as fuck of the evidence and you are ignorant of the testimony. Do us all a favour and get lost because you are spouting more uninformed bullshit than I do.

They really cut out the "victims don't have the same resources as you and I have" from the full interview...
    And in a way that changes the entire answer.

Think Savannah did a good job with the interview and not holding back, so wonder if Heards team managed to get it edited out.

Only shows it was a good thing to broadcast the trial. Wonder how much editing we would get otherwise.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2022-06-19 at 05:24 PM.

Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    They really cut out the "victims don't have the same resources as you and I have" from the full interview...

Think Savannah did a good job with the interview and not holding back, so wonder if Heards team managed to get it edited out.

Only shows it was a good thing to broadcast the trial. Wonder how much editing we would get otherwise.
    I'd be more concerned with how many facts would have actually been presented.

So Heards Dateline interview is as bad as it looked from the clips. Narcissism is definitely a disease.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    First Mallcop engagement?
    Blessed are the fornicates, may we bend down to be their whores. Blessed are the rich, may our labor deliver them more.
    Blessed are the envious; bless the slothful, the wrathful, the vain. Blessed are the gluttonous, may they feast us to famine and war.
    What of the pious, the pure of heart, the peaceful, the meek, the mourning, and the merciful? All doomed, all doomed

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post

https://okmagazine.com/p/amber-heard...e-johnny-depp/

To make money to pay johnny back... by trying to defame him more.
    Omians- 60 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post

jesus... reminds me of something similar from where i'm from.
    A woman accused a guy of SA her and she lost that case and then went on to write a book to talk about how he SA her and got hit by another lawsuit... all screaming about "muh free speech".

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Of course you don't think, your words prove you know nothing about the trial and just keep simping for an unhinged woman who isn't ever going to notice you. You didn't watch the trial, you are ignorant as fuck of the evidence and you are ignorant of the testimony. Do us all a favour and get lost because you are spouting more uninformed bullshit than I do.
    She isn't even hot anymore, is it retro-simping with old jpg.s?..

What does it have to do with the fact if she's hot or not. Which is also totally subjective. But then again, you are the king of bad takes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Titan
    Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post

It's humorous when people don't learn their lesson and just keep doing the same shit. Eventually she's going to get hit with another lawsuit and it could cost her much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    What does it have to do with the fact if she's hot or not. Which is also totally subjective. But then again, you are the king of bad takes.
    She's chubby n she looks like her face is different. Looks like she is her own older sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    She's chubby n she looks like her face is different. Looks like she is her own older sister.
    She’s 36 years old now, of course she’s going to look different — she married Depp in 2015. Not saying you have to still find her attractive, but come on… your face changes as you get older. And I don’t like the woman, but she certainly doesn’t look chubby.
    Fairy tales are more than true–not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    She’s 36 years old now, of course she’s going to look different — she married Depp in 2015. Not saying you have to still find her attractive, but come on… your face changes as you get older. And I don’t like the woman, but she certainly doesn’t look chubby.
    I'm not hating on people getting older, I find it weird people would simp for women that aren't young..then what is the point of simping? I dunno...I don't understand the rules, but that seems to be the jist of it, young attractive woman = bunch of guys auto-agreeing with her automatically irrespective of her character.

I thought this was 'retro simping' like people think about what she looked like, n don't think about her current look too much.

Maybe someone can explain, might be a simping chart that explains everything, cuz it's not personality that wins simps over, that's fer sure about Amber..

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    I'm not hating on people getting older, I find it weird people would simp for women that aren't young..then what is the point of simping? I dunno...I don't understand the rules, but that seems to be the jist of it, young attractive woman = bunch of guys auto-agreeing with her automatically irrespective of her character.

I thought this was 'retro simping' like people think about what she looked like, n don't think about her current look too much.

Maybe someone can explain, might be a simping chart that explains everything, cuz it's not personality that wins simps over, that's fer sure about Amber..
    She's older, sure, but I still think she's a very attractive older woman, as many other people probably also do. Still, though, that shouldn't blind your judgment of her, yes.
    Fairy tales are more than true–not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman