Point still stands. What does her attractiveness have to do with the trial?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    If you can't follow peoples conversation...

Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    people can become stupid when it comes to hot/attractive people.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

as she got less hot she the Crazy got exposed and became less believable

/joke
    Last edited by Omians; 2022-06-21 at 06:49 PM.
    Omians- 60 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    She's older, sure, but I still think she's a very attractive older woman, as many other people probably also do. Still, though, that shouldn't blind your judgment of her, yes.
    As amid 30’s guy I resent you calling her an “older woman” >.<

#feeling old

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    I'm not hating on people getting older, I find it weird people would simp for women that aren't young..then what is the point of simping? I dunno...I don't understand the rules, but that seems to be the jist of it, young attractive woman = bunch of guys auto-agreeing with her automatically irrespective of her character.

I thought this was 'retro simping' like people think about what she looked like, n don't think about her current look too much.

Maybe someone can explain, might be a simping chart that explains everything, cuz it's not personality that wins simps over, that's fer sure about Amber..
    Sounds like you hang out too much with the kinds of guys who think its normal to lust for 16 year old girls when they're in their 30s.

Quote Originally Posted by Veggie50 View Post
    As amid 30’s guy I resent you calling her an “older woman” >.<

#feeling old
    I know, I’m in my 30’s too lol
    Fairy tales are more than true–not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    A lot of the posts on the first few pages of this thread DID NOT age well.
    Hey speaking of OP he seemed to have vanished. He was very aggressive when this thread started, mia recently ..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I know, I’m in my 30’s too lol
    30s is not old can we change the narrative on that? We aren't even halfway done with our lifespan most likely at 30

Hmm... I have noticed that we only heard that Heard would appeal, but not that she actually had done it (and she is running out of time to do it) - and now I see that she wants to enjoy summer:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...ial/ar-AAYKRVJ

I'm beginning to doubt that she will appeal.
    Last edited by Forogil; 2022-06-22 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Hmm... I have noticed that we only heard that Heard would appeal, but not that she actually had done it (and she is running out of time to do it) - and now I see that she wants to enjoy summer:

she wants to but the issue she faces is that she has to put up a bond equal to the verdict. she claims she cannot pay Johnny 10 mil. and if she can't pay him she can't put down a bond for 10 mil
    Omians- 60 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post

While I doubt she will actually appeal, she is far from too late.

The verdict won't be official untill the 24th of June. She till the 23rd of July to appeal.

On the appeal, there have been some discussions between the attorneys on both sides of an agreement where she would forego the appeal and he would drop the amount owed from the lawsuit. So I think that's why the appeal hasn't been filed yet. However, recent comments by Heard point to her not wanting to accept a deal, and she is instead redoubling her efforts to try to win over the court of public opinion after failing to convince the jury.

Just to be clear here; tomorrow is the first date an appeal COULD be filed. To speculate on wether that will happen is to gaze into Amber Heards mind, and I’d caution anyone against looking into that abyss.

Just to be clear here; tomorrow is the first date an appeal COULD be filed. To speculate on wether that will happen is to gaze into Amber Heards mind, and I’d caution anyone against looking into that abyss.
    Well, she has been saying she just want to be left alone and be over with this. Become a full time mom for her kid...
    So given the track record, appeal is almost guaranteed

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    30s is not old can we change the narrative on that? We aren't even halfway done with our lifespan most likely at 30
    It certainly feels old when you realize there are adults that were born in a century after yours.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    It certainly feels old when you realize there are adults that were born in a century after yours.
    Thats the case for 20 year olds too though…

Thats the case for 20 year olds too though…
    Yeah felt like pointing out that being born near the end of a century is just a matter of logistics and doesnt actually mean shit
    Suri Cruise and Katie Holmes are SP's.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    30s isn't old for most people.

However, go ask a gymnast if 30 is old..... I bet you they will tell you its ancient.

Ask a Hollywood actress if 30s are old, and you'll get a very different response from the general public.

Ask dating sites, that show that men consistently, no matter their age, want to date women who are + or - 22 years old.

So yea, mid 30s isn't old, however for an actress who relied on her looks and sex appeal over her ability to act to both work and garner attention from men, and mid 30s probably seems VERY old. Ask most women in their mid 30s what it feels like dating vs what their mid 20s felt like and I'd imagine if they are honest its a stark difference.

So yea, she isn't old, but for her, she is.

Also, a giant fing liar who should go to jail.

Fairy tales are more than true–not because they tell us dragons exist, but because they tell us dragons can be beaten. -G. K. Chesterton & Neil Gaiman

The actual court-document of the non-appeal appeal is even stranger:
    https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-co...de-verdict.pdf

VI. States that there was no "defamation by innuendo" since she had not previously made the accusations openly, as the UK testimony was confidential.
    VII. As for the alleged fake juror they only state that "Publicly available information demonstrates that he appears to be born in 1970", but had a birth year of 1945 in the jury panel list.

If true I don't see why they would need all the other clauses, but I also notice that they don't expand on it further - but merely state that it is 'publicly available information'; which sounds similar to "just google it".