Page 22 of 84 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowflakesz View Post
    And when questioned about the supposed "breakfast table" with cocaine, she even said her sister taught Johnny some way of doing coke. I bet her sister will love that.
    Wait for reals? Man, maybe I should be paying more attention to at least her testimony because this is god-damned hilarious. It'd be even better if it was supposed to be a secret.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Wait for reals? Man, maybe I should be paying more attention to at least her testimony because this is god-damned hilarious. It'd be even better if it was supposed to be a secret.
    yeah she said that her sister showed Johnny how to snort coke through a tampon applicator which was on the table because the Lawyer was saying there wasn't any residue or smudges at all on the table if it was being used for said stuff recent.

Edit: and 4 lines of one was claimed to be coke but who knows what it could of been. could of even been her own coke which she had admitted to doing drugs herself
    Last edited by Omians; 2022-05-17 at 03:32 AM.
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

15+ Year Old Account
    "Everyone but me is lying. Johnny is lying. My sister is lying. My family is lying. My lawyer is lying. I'm the only truth here." -- Amber Heard in the future, probably
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Depp’s lawyer, during cross examination of Heard, was brutal af and exposed her as being a complete and utter liar. It was actually pretty entertaining and funny.
    I turned on Asmongold stream..n it was amber getting softball questions from her lawyer as usual, so I threw in the towel...another week of that? I thought..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Basically Amber took the stand again, they framed it as clarifying testimony. They went over all the inconsistencies they could. It was pretty boring to be honest.
    Then Camille took over and did the cross examination. She rapid fired showed pictures from the times she was "beaten" and asked where the bruises were. They showed the medical exam. Amber tried to call her bluff but Camille wasn't having any of it. She read out the entire medical exam. There was an error on the medical exam classifying Amber as a man, but there was no mention of physical damage.
    Then Camille caught Heard giving false testimony in the UK case. Amber covered it up by saying pledge is the same as donating. She had a bit of a melt down and her lawyer tried to coach her answer from her. Amber tried to say that she didn't donate it because of the lawsuit, omitted the 13 month gap from when she had the money to when she wrote the article.

Edit: I forgot all the times she's like "I do have pictures! I gave all the evidence to my lawyers. I don't know why they aren't in evidence. It's not my choice."
    Why the focus on this stupid donation?? What in the world does it haf to do with johnny's case

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Why the focus on this stupid donation?? What in the world does it haf to do with johnny's case
    It's very helpful in a defamation case if you can consistently prove, with evidence, that someone is lying way more often than telling any kind of truth. Y'know. Defaming someone. Let alone the proof she lied in court, under oath, not once but twice (In consideration of this donation). I'm sure there are many more to come.
    Last edited by PenguinChan; 2022-05-17 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu 2020 View Post
    Yeah that was basically my point. All this shit started with "OH POOR AMBER OH NO SHE WAS ABUSED BY HORRIBLE EVIL DEPP" and it's gradually become "Oh they're both people who were in a toxic relationship".
    Yeah, they are both people in a toxic relationship. However, people are finding out that maybe Depp isn't bad at all since almost everything seems to be a lie from Heard.

Not sure how people can see Depp being a horrible person..YET. Hasn't been any proof of him doing anything. What makes him horrible? Everyone keep witnessing how kind he is.

It seems like just another cope thing from people who are on Amber's side still.

- - - Updated - - -

As above mentioned, but I also want to add that it shows she's lying for personal gain. Think they going with pathological narcissist route.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh god cross examination was a slaughter for Heard.

"I have a picture that proves everything I'm saying is true."
    "You testified that you turned over all evidence to counsel."
    "I submitted all evidence to my legal team."
    "Then why don't they have this picture that proves everything?"
    "I submitted everything to my legal team that's their responsibility."

She's literally blaming her lawyers for why she can't prove her accusations.

Amber, honey, here's a piece of advice. You won't win civil suits if you can't convince the jury you're not crazy.

You know, I believe that she THINKS she submitted a photo for evidence that would prove she was badly injured, and I believe that she THINKS her lawyers are trying to subvert her. In reality, her lawyers probably looked at said picture, said "This is only going to make your case look bad", Amber disagreed, and is now throwing a tantrum to get that picture brought out. Either way, she looks insane to the jury.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by minteK917 View Post
    Heres the problem with Heard in this. I actually do believe some of her stories. The problem is now with the cross examination only being a few hours that i watched.. she straight up make shit up. Even if half the things she said is true, proving yourself to the public when you lie so much, is hard as fuck. Doesent take that many blatant lie for most people to shut down any charitability for you.
    I think most things happen, but considering how a lot of people keep switching places in her stories and how sequence of events doesn't add up it wouldn't surprise me if the roles are literally reversed in a lot of the cases.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Yeah, they are both people in a toxic relationship. However, people are finding out that maybe Depp isn't bad at all since almost everything seems to be a lie from Heard.

Not sure how people can see Depp being a horrible person..YET. Hasn't been any proof of him doing anything. What makes him horrible? Everyone keep witnessing how kind he is.

It seems like just another cope thing from people who are on Amber's side still.
    Bad relationships can bring out the worst in people, and I have no doubt Johnny probably "hit" her at some point, but I say "hit" in a very softball way, the kind of limp-wristed back-hand slaps that you give your mates.

And you're probably right, Johnny doesn't appear so bad other than having a drug problem. It's Amber who's coming off as the complete psychopath who's very likely constructed her own reality around this identity of being an abuse victim. I very much believe that she believes everything she is saying is true. Which means she's technically not "lying", as lying implies an intent to deceive. I think Amber just has deep psychological issues and they're manifesting in her abuse of Johnny.

I had an ex like her. Someone who made up fantastical stories about how people were out to hurt her, how people had hurt her. She never could procure receipts (there were none), but she would always tell stories of abuse and people who hated her. In the end, I became one of those people. Not because I did anything to her, but because she cheated on me, then started getting paranoid that I was cheating on her and made an enemy out of me because she came up with this fantastical story that I was sleeping with someone else, which I wasn't, while she was. Her stories sounded almost exactly like Amber's fantasies, complete with holes and untruths, and very likely role reversal.
    Last edited by Cthulhu 2020; 2022-05-17 at 06:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    I think most things happen, but considering how a lot of people keep switching places in her stories and how sequence of events doesn't add up it wouldn't surprise me if the roles are literally reversed in a lot of the cases.
    It's very evident she's the main aggressor and abuser here. There is very little evidence that Johnny was the one pushing the toxic relationship in the way it did, and instead she fed into the beast. Even she had taken issues with Johnny, she was never doing it in a way that clearly deescalated situations, or even attempted to. Queue: 'I didn't punch you, I hit you' - and the like.

I mean christ, her own family is against her. Her own lawyers are having trouble protecting her even in the barest sense. The lack of any actual evidence that she claims had happened hurts her in more ways than one, even if there had been violence against her. This is just her, unfortunately, undermining her entire credibility of the situations.

At this point I now would be shocked if something large comes out against Johnny, and that the Jury isn't completely in favor of Depp and against Heard. Even if they were in a toxic relationship together, it's clear to me who is the one in the wrong.

5+ Year Old Account
    I would say I find it funny that all the Amber stans have disappeared from this thread as the trial dragged on, but it was more expected than anything else. The more clear it became she was a shitty person as well and the more she lied, the more people realized she wasn't the victim in this.
    They just shifted to admitting amber is bad while never giving up on amber's accusations..

Example,
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    They're both victims. But also both massive cunts. This whole clown show is grotesque.

They just shifted to admitting amber is bad while never giving up on amber's accusations..

Example,
    To add to that quote: Heard herself said she never wanted to be seen as a victim (of domestic violence), and immediately right after contradict herself and say she has never called herself one (Being a victim). That's uh - hmm.

She really is a bad actress.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

7+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me, or did Heard just get caught for perjury several times during the cross examination with Camilla Vasquez?
    - She testified under oath about an instance in which she was allegedly beaten by Depp, that she had a broken nose, black eyes, a broken lip, and hair having been ripped from her head, which Vasquez then showed footage of her on The Late Late Show from the day following the alleged attack with no visible marks, as well as a medical report which did not list any physical injuries.
    - She testified under oath that the entirety of the $7mil settlement with Depp has been donated to charity, and when asked if this was true by Vasquez, was forced to admit that she did not donate it, she pledged it, and that she uses the terms as synonyms.

Prior, I was wondering how Depp could ever win. America's obscene bar for defamation because of the First Amendment makes these kinds of lawsuits an uphill battle. Now, I'm wondering if Depp's lawyers will be able to make a compelling enough case to the jury that Heard is such an untrustworthy person that her claims of abuse should be considered to have no merit. It's soo weird to see how the more she talks, the more her case falls apart.
    Sylvanas didn't even win the popular vote, she was elected by an indirect election of representatives. #NotMyWarchief

Can't wait for the cross exam to bring up the fact that on the broken bed images, it looks like there's a knife on the bed.
    A damage she claims Depp destroyed with his boot when he gained "purchase" to assault her on the bed. A damage that looks exactly like what you get from using a knife to tear it off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Two actors struggle for the best acting award in the court. They are all full of shit and very worth each other.

:dansgame:

To be fair… the opening of cross might just constitute abuse…

Camille: “JD has not looked at you in this courtroom, has he?”
    AH: “No he hasn’t”

Camille: “You know why, don’t you?”
    AH: “yes”

Camille plays tape recording of their last conversation where JD tells her she will never get to look him in the eye ever again

That was pure destruction o.O she probably wasn’t abused before but this, daaaamn….

15+ Year Old Account
    Amber's getting desperate. I saw the moment she realized she's losing this case. She starts crying, claiming she never wanted to hurt Johnny. You know, after the audio of her screaming at him and very plausible evidence that she likely physically abused him.

"I didn't mean to do it," the final defense of a desperate person who realizes they have a whole lot more to lose than 50 million dollars. She's been getting emotional when she realizes her reputation is in the shitter.

"I'm not a liar, I'm living proof that this is real!" Yeah, she's mentally ill. She's technically not lying. She believes everything she's saying is truth and that it's everyone else that's crazy.

This woman is gonna be in therapy for years after this. And not for abuse.

5+ Year Old Account
    This woman is gonna be in therapy for years after this. And not for abuse.
    I think her therapist will need therapy...I can't imagine doing that job for a living..

I think her therapist will need therapy...I can't imagine doing that job for a living..
    I mean, Dr. Hughes getting fat paychecks probably helps and also it's probably not as taxing if you agree with them.