Page 46 of 84 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastard View Post

My initial thought was the same, but then I figured if such a recording existed then Amber would have leaked it by now. Maybe she's just saving it for after the trial.
    Lol I made the same guess about her leaking After the trial in the next post I made. It might not even be a file that she had originally they probably grabbed it from someone after the fact when they were gathering their " evidence" . They would have to go through the means of getting it from someone else where all the other recordings of him was all recorded by her

Edit: Voice to Text Grammar fix
    Last edited by Omians; 2022-05-29 at 01:50 AM.
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    The way Johnny smiled and giggled through descriptions of his own abusive behavior in court? While also putting on a show of flirting with his attorney to appear sympathetic? Yeah, gtfo. They’re both awful people and Johnny deserves no sympathy.
    I genuinely want to ask what makes Johnny an awful person to you. I understand Amber, for self evident reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by PenguinChan View Post
    I genuinely want to ask what makes Johnny an awful person to you. I understand Amber, for self evident reasons.
    Only negative things I've seen is, heavy drug usage. Which I think is more bad for him rather than others. Other than that, jealousy and anger related to that? Doesn't bring someone up to abusive level by itself though.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post

This recording. Couldnt use it because both teams made an agreement of no recordings of voices that are of anyone but johnny and amber

And Johnny's old head of secuirty passed away and can't testify himself
    this feels like deleted scenes that didn't make it into the season...

The "they're both awful people" thing kinda rubs me the wrong way considering a lot of what has come out during this trial.

If it were a woman coming out and saying "I was not abusive towards this man", there is substantial evidence to that effect, and there was also substantial evidence that the man was abusive towards said woman, there wouldn't be a soul saying "yeah she's a shit person too".
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

If people are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    The "they're both awful people" thing kinda rubs me the wrong way considering a lot of what has come out during this trial.

If it were a woman coming out and saying "I was not abusive towards this man", there is substantial evidence to that effect, and there was also substantial evidence that the man was abusive towards said woman, there wouldn't be a soul saying "yeah she's a shit person too".
    Agree. If “they’re both awful people” then why did only one of them become a “voice for domestic abuse” and the other cancelled via social media for being a wife beater?
    Saying they’re both as bad as each other feels like a cop-out from people who cannot accept that perhaps in this case, the real monster was the Woman. Perhaps they were too quick to “believe all women” and can’t backtrack.q
    At best, if they truly are as bad as each other, then they both deserve to be cancelled.

Not saying JD is a saint, he’s got his problems which he’s freely admitted. But a “toxic” relationship isn’t by default an abusive one and given the “evidence” provided by AH (edited photos for a start) I’d say it’s fairly obvious she’s embellished the toxicity into abuse in order to use MeToo as a means to propel her career through lies.
    Last edited by Dakara; 2022-05-29 at 08:29 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    Agree. If “they’re both awful people” then why did only one of them become a “voice for domestic abuse” and the other cancelled via social media for being a wife beater?
    Saying they’re both as bad as each other feels like a cop-out from people who cannot accept that perhaps in this case, the real monster was the Woman. Perhaps they were too quick to “believe all women” and can’t backtrack.q
    At best, if they truly are as bad as each other, then they both deserve to be cancelled.

Not saying JD is a saint, he’s got his problems which he’s freely admitted. But a “toxic” relationship isn’t by default an abusive one and given the “evidence” provided by AH (edited photos for a start) I’d say it’s fairly obvious she’s embellished the toxicity into abuse in order to use MeToo as a means to propel her career through lies.
    Let's be honest here. Ambers acting career is basically donezo. She was described during trial as a mediocre actress at best with Aquaman supporting role as a highlight. And now all this shitshow. Maybe she will team up with more radical groups and become some face of domestic abuse (I imagine more honest feminist/equality orgs will try to stay away from her). Maybe some documentary about her "struggle" and the trial. But that's it. Way to nuke your career at a young age. Or may be she realized she is not really getting any roles and decided to go for a Hail Mary?
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2022-05-29 at 09:16 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    Let's be honest here. Ambers acting career is basically donezo. She was described during trial as a mediocre actress at best with Aquamens supporting role as a highlight. And now all this shitshow.
    Oh absolutely. Cannot believe the other celebrities who her “expert” compared her too.
    WB even testified to problems with her in Aquaman so I suspect, even without this trial, that would of been the height of her career.

Plenty of supporting characters from Superhero franchises don’t rise to stardom in solo films, unlike her “experts” would want the jury to believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakara View Post
    Plenty of supporting characters from Superhero franchises don’t rise to stardom in solo films, unlike her “experts” would want the jury to believe.
    Does that mean no Merda solo film?!

fakeedit: *Mera
    Need Roll - 1 for [Bright Pink Imbued Mageweave Banana-Hammock] by Ayirasi

I admit, I went into this thing thinking they were both equally shit. The more evidence I've seen leads me to believe Amber was the aggressor and an absolutely horrible person to be around. Johnny's biggest flaws seem to be a drug addiction that likely caused him to ignore Amber, leading to her becoming agitated and angry and desperate for his attention. Though I'll admit my judgment may be clouded in this case because Amber behaves STRIKINGLY similar to my sister, who also has BPD. They may as well be clones. I know what it's like to live with someone who constantly lies, manipulates, steals, gaslights, and starts physical fights with you only to lay blame when you try to escape the situation. So it's very possible I'm projecting, or perhaps I know all too well what it must've been like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastard View Post
    I admit, I went into this thing thinking they were both equally shit. The more evidence I've seen leads me to believe Amber was the aggressor and an absolutely horrible person to be around. Johnny's biggest flaws seem to be a drug addiction that likely caused him to ignore Amber, leading to her becoming agitated and angry and desperate for his attention. Though I'll admit my judgment may be clouded in this case because Amber behaves STRIKINGLY similar to my sister, who also has BPD. They may as well be clones. I know what it's like to live with someone who constantly lies, manipulates, steals, gaslights, and starts physical fights with you only to lay blame when you try to escape the situation. So it's very possible I'm projecting, or perhaps I know all too well what it must've been like.
    yeah i can see the attention desperation. in the recording of him wanting to go see his daughter she was just not letting him go at all without a struggle
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

If it rubs you the wrong way, take it up with the UK courts.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    If it rubs you the wrong way, take it up with the UK courts.
    You mean the bias UK judge?
    I bet that judge feels like an idiot now
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler Voltin View Post
    It's not like JD is a saint either and really it seems that the way JD handled the case in the UK was a lot worse then the way he has handled it in the US, and even then he hasn't won yet, he might, we'll see what the jury decides.

That JD has won in the court of public opinion vs AH is another matter. From my PoV I've always felt that both of them were pretty shitty towards one another, so although I disagree with the ruling in the UK I can't blame the judge for deciding the way he did.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by Traveler Voltin View Post
    You can think it's biased, you can think he feels like an idiot, doesn't actually matter what I think either. Depp was found as a wife beater, if you actually think that doesn't make people perceive Depp in a certain way, idk what to tell you.

The ruling in the UK weighed heavily on the fact Amber had no motive since she said she donated her money from the divorce.

Which turned out to be a lie. So the entire UK ruling is moot.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2022-05-30 at 05:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    The ruling in the UK weighed heavily on the fact Amber had no motive since she donated her money.

Exactly.
    The good old “cant be evil if donated money” or whatever.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    The ruling in the UK weighed heavily on the fact Amber had no motive since she donated her money.

Has the ruling in the UK been over turned? No? Well, okay than not moot... I personally don't think either is a shitty human, I mean, in context to everything else going on in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Has the ruling in the UK been over turned? No? Well, okay than not moot... I personally don't think either is a shitty human, I mean, in context to everything else going on in the world.
    Yes it's moot regardless if it's overturned.
    I don't speak from a legal pov on the matter. I'm talking from a common sense pov.

If a ruling is made on lies it's worth nothing. Ruling doesn't and shouldn't tell anyone want to think. The evidence should dictate that.