Quote Originally Posted by RaoBurning View Post
    It's funny that with all the rebranding and what not, the URL is still twitter.com. Just a little thing that tickles me pink.
    It's funny because x.com actually exists but redirects to twitter.com.

x.com should have been snapped up bx X-Com.

https://www.threads.net/@profgallowa...9Ismg-Q2?hl=en

Elom's commitment to Freeze Peach is so unshakeable and strongly held that he got triggered by criticism from a user and had the user banned despite not breaking any Twitter rules.

Just a reminder that Elom is a piece of shit, dishonest person whose own father views him as a disappointment (while fucking his step sister) and whose own daughter disowned him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have we yet to decide what the new word is for "tweet" and "tweeting"? I'd imagine we can't really call it that anymore.

I feel Xcrement has a nice ring to it. Memorable, and people know what they are in for.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    Have we yet to decide what the new word is for "tweet" and "tweeting"? I'd imagine we can't really call it that anymore.

I feel Xcrement has a nice ring to it. Memorable, and people know what they are in for.
    Didn't Musk say it was a Xeet or Xweet?

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post

I can see Musk proudly announcing Xcrete before realizing what he had done.
    Last edited by noidentity; 2023-08-17 at 11:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Right now, the button just says "post."

It is and always will be Twitter and Tweet, if this annoys Elmo he can always xweet about it!
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Wealth inequality is here to stay, sometimes it's just how lifes cookie crumbles and all of society is better off for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    But from what I can see it is quite probable Æthelstan was the first Brexiteer, likely the Farage of his age seeing off the European continentals in the very first successful Brexit.

Just when you thought it can't get dumber.

And? Not the same thing.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbas Forosnai View Post
    Muting an account is pretty affective on X.
    It keeps them being able to spew hate and abuse in responses and everyone else needs to see it.
    - Lars

Muting an account is pretty affective on X.
    No, it's not. Get a grip.

Some more Elon hits:

He sure knows how to pick em'

Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post

There's got to be a way to both not see someone's tweets, and block them from replying to your tweets. Abuse, doxxing, and all the rest are less reliably and quickly handled by support and algorithms.
    "I wish it need not have happened in my time." "So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    Nobody thought that.

...but many of us secretly hoped.

10+ Year Old Account
    (blatantly defends Elon Musk)
    It sounds like you have some experience creating multiple accounts. Who else are you?

Elon Musk Suggests Block Button May Be Next Feature on the Chopping Block at X

Elon actually posted this on his Twitter. The only source was Hollywood Reporter but seems legit.

So the only good think left on Twitter is going away. I'm sure disguised as free speech but of course its cause his Blue marks are being blocked left and right. Oh and Advertisers.

Anecdotally, the sorta thing I like about blue checks getting first in replies is I could have blocked them. As I never did before I would actually see these accounts as blocked in other posts. Showing how much these troll, bot accounts are just spam. As far as advertisers, the spam has become much worse and I personally block all ads.

These two factors pay Elon's bills so he has to give them access.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Elon is a Fraud and an Idiot but so long as the check cleared and it has, he can do what he likes to Twitter. It's a stupid idea, but I'll enjoy Threads anyway.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Musk’s decision to eliminate the block feature is in direct violation of App Store guidelines & will lead to X’s removal from the App Store, if implemented

I predict Elon isn’t aware of this & will backtrack — saying he was “trolling” or “joking” — and his followers will buy it

Pic of rules in link.

Err, now not sure of this link as a source and obviously I'm not going to read App Store guidelines. But if true, I laugh once more at Elon just blurting shit w/o no due diligence.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Err, now not sure of this link as a source and obviously I'm not going to read App Store guidelines. But if true, I laugh once more at Elon just blurting shit w/o no due diligence.
    I can see that being a actual rule and fucken lol for him not knowing it.

I use my twitter account to keep track of gaming related stuff mainly. If he removes the ability to block people I'm just going to be done and delete my account.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    Musk’s decision to eliminate the block feature is in direct violation of App Store guidelines & will lead to X’s removal from the App Store, if implemented

I predict Elon isn’t aware of this & will backtrack — saying he was “trolling” or “joking” — and his followers will buy it

Pic of rules in link.

I'm gonna laugh if it gets removed from the app store over this. One of the absolute dumbest people alive.

Eh...can probably get around that by charging for the feature.

I do enjoy that it's still "twitter.com" though. I see the rebranding is going swimmingly...with everyone still calling it "twitter" anyway.