At this point the only people who seem to be doing well after Elom's purchase of Twitter are the lawyers who have a helluva lot of billable hours dealing with the mountain of lawsuits Twitter is wasting time on or defending against.

ROFL.

Your source is the guy trying to cover his ass? The person who has lied multiple times. One more time the guy who begged for money from the US cause guy tried to buy hero points by starting off saying Starlink would be free to the Ukraine people.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by D Luniz; 2023-09-08 at 11:31 PM.
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    A link to a news site rather than the needy screams of a billionaire's midlife crisis
    https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/...ng%20the%20law.
    Doesn't he need to do this for the EU anyway? Or is he just going to shut Twitter down over there or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Doesn't he need to do this for the EU anyway? Or is he just going to shut Twitter down over there or something?
    That shit is probably part of why he yoinked Ukraine starlink. "Elon. It would be great shame. Very bad. If Strong Mother Russia banned your Twatter, X, or whatever you are be calling it now for helping those Ukraine Nazi dogs."
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imbas Forosnai View Post
    (Posts Elon Musk simping for hate speech)
    Really? That's the court case you're cheering on?

California bill AB 587 helps fight online hate by making social media platforms more accountable by requiring them to publicly disclose their policies and enforcement regarding online hate, racism, disinformation, extremism, harassment and foreign political interference.
    -- the Anti-Defamation League

Musk is complaining that he would have to tell his paying customers what his policies are. This isn't "I defend your right to say it". This is "I don't to sign a contract that might make me kick the Nazis I invited back off".

Musk is a horrible person defending worse people, and trying to allow, encourage, and profit from online harrassment and political interference (AB 587 addresses those, too). I can't imagine defending that behavior, especially a parent doing it.

- - - Updated - - -

Russia publicly felates Musk for siding with Russia in an act of war.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    They should really send some folks from collections to just start taking laptops outta the building and shit. Treat him and Twitter like everyone else when they're months to almost a year delinquent on their payments.
    Can you imagine the look on his face if a bunch of collection agents just rolled up on his factory and appropriated his entire first run of Cyber Trucks as collateral to pay off his debts. I would fucking pay to see that.

- - - Updated - - -

Elon Musk: Someone should really force Twitter to disclose how it moderates it's shit, cause I smell bias!
    Twitter: We're not required to tell you how we make those decisions, but we assure you, everything is above board, and we have the receipts to prove it.

Elon Musk: Well fuck you, I will just light 40B on fire and buy you then, so now I make the rules! Suckit, bitches!!!!

Rest of the world: Someone should really force TwitterX to disclose how it moderates it's shit, cause I smell hate speech.
    Elon Musk: *surprised pikachu face*, smears self in own feces, flails wildly around room.

Looks like another lawyer is going to be getting paid and Musk will lose even more. He already has to do this across the pond so the only reason he's doing this is that he doesn't want it to spread throughout the US and hurt his dumbass purchase even more so.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    He accepted the money!! Tha money!!!!!
    Yes he was given money to bear the costs for the CIVILIAN Starlink system in Ukraine, that Ukraine requested for humanitarian reasons. He was NOT given money for provide military equipment to Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    An oh btw Starshield is just the name given after the US government purchased the Starlink system.[/URL]
    Yes you notice the diffrence, STARSHELD is the MILITARY sytem, not also that the US goverment have refused to send Starsheld to Ukraine. If the US goverment do not want to take responsibility, for sending military satelit links to Ukrainian drone-attack-boats, why should Elon take that responsibility?

I'm still laughing at how she got duped into being a cardboard cutout for Musk's porch.

Quote Originally Posted by Corvus View Post
    Crimea IS part of Ukraine.
    Sure it is, and still the US goverment refuse to transfer long range strike weapons to Ukraine, so they can strike Crimea properly, and need to use their old heavy AA missiles converted to balistic missiles, and starlink controlled drone-attack-boats.

It all come back to, if the US goverment refuse to take responsibility in giving Ukraine long range strike capacity, why should Elon do it?

Seems the happy parents welcomed a third baby, Techno Mechanicus.

Business Insider Link
    Nicknamed Tau too, they do have some funny names for the kids.

Mechanicus, perhaps that's why hes so interested in mars.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Nicknamed Tau too, they do have some funny names for the kids.

Mechanicus, perhaps that's why hes so interested in mars.
    If this goes where I think it's going, I'm hitch hiking to Commorragh.

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    If this goes where I think it's going, I'm hitch hiking to Commorragh.
    Yeah he has joked before in podcasts when asked what government he wants on Mars he said something like the mechanicus/imperium.
    Do you hear the voices too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorshen View Post
    *snip*

I'm still laughing at how she got duped into being a cardboard cutout for Musk's porch.
    can we stop acting like people with decades of experience at that level of management are being tricked, and arent just actually smart enough to know whats happening, but are getting the price to sell themselves out.
    "Law and Order", lots of places have had that, Russia, North Korea, Saddam's Iraq.
    Laws can be made to enforce order of cruelty and brutality.
    Equality and Justice, that is how you have peace and a society that benefits all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I’m not particularly fond when they're overly simplistic
    So, "X", then?

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Yeah he has joked before in podcasts when asked what government he wants on Mars he said something like the mechanicus/imperium.
    I'm not entirely certain he was joking. Aside from the precepts against innovation, he and his tech-bro fanbase are the closest thing we have to a real-life Cult Mechanicus who worship technology as the solution to every problem and he's enough of an narcissist that he likely wouldn't mind presiding over a congregation of indoctrinated robo-servants feverishly praising every idea he has.

Not saying the Servitor lobotomies will start. But if they do, I'm out.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jastall View Post
    I'm not entirely certain he was joking. Aside from the precepts against innovation, he and his tech-bro fanbase are the closest thing we have to a real-life Cult Mechanicus who worship technology as the solution to every problem and he's enough of an narcissist that he likely wouldn't mind presiding over a congregation of indoctrinated robo-servants feverishly praising every idea he has.

Not saying the Servitor lobotomies will start. But if they do, I'm out.
    Why lobotomize when you can control them directly?