10+ Year Old Account
    Well, thankfully he can't run for President, so we won't get narcissists asshole 2.0 in the Whitehouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    He's been simping for attention in the comments section of all Twitter's favorite alt-right influencers. And it's working fantastically, as he has a new crowd of devoted cultists in his cult of personality.

It's not political, it's all about his ego and his need for constant validation.
    Umm, this guy is dangerous. Yes he has a cult and this cult cannot discern or maybe they really know where Elon is heading which is joining right-wing extremism. If you think this about ego, I totally disagree and you are giving him way too much credit. Musk has drank the kool-aid. The people he hangs out with and his support of who and why they want Musk to buy Twitter should be a red flag.

If you think this is trying to get comments and ego, he does not both sides the politics side as I stated in my original post. I would at least give him credit if he wanted to do the "Both sides are bad" take. Him like Rogan, the past few years never attacks the right, I mean c'mon! You should understand the WOKE people who used to be here on MMO and some still here who always claimed they were the "both sides bad" people yet always attacked one political party and championed the other.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Well, thankfully he can't run for President, so we won't get narcissists asshole 2.0 in the Whitehouse.
    Maybe just as dangerous he can fund and promote a guy like Thiel did and have him in his pocket. I mean honestly I would rather have an idiot figure head, like GW Bush, who you can push the buttons behind the scene.

I know this getting deep political on the Elon buys Twtter page. So I'll try to stop myself, but leave with Musk seems to be dangerous in his ideolog.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    No, but his followers will vote as he does, helping to place those "narcissistic assholes" in the White House.
    "Oh, the richest man in the world clearly has the same concerns and priorities as me, a low-income person working multiple jobs and living paycheck to paycheck."

Smoothbrained shit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
    In the past I voted Democrat, because they were (mostly) the kindness party.

But they have become the party of division & hate, so I can no longer support them and will vote Republican.

Now, watch their dirty tricks campaign against me unfold

Alright getting political here. I'll give my take which is in the middle as best I can.

This is a stupid statement and bias. Yes, I say I will stay mid but him trying to equate the Democrats have become more evil or the Republicans are the most kind is effin funny. Again, if you hate the Left/Dems and not on the team, Musk equating the party that the majority of the party members were trying to overthrow our country is delusional that this is the right party.

I love this tweet from April 27th, 2022 from Musk.

For Twitter to deserve public trust, it must be politically neutral, which effectively means upsetting the far right and the far left equally

Stay WOKE Elon, stay woke!
    Are you trying to imply that Elon Musk would abuse his power by making Twitter politically biased in support of the right and against the left? A person with the moral integrity of Elon Musk would never let that happen. He would never try to force his personal biases onto everyone else nor would he do so through trickery.
    Last edited by PC2; 2022-05-19 at 03:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    A person with the moral integrity of Elon Musk would never let that happen.
    https://www.businessinsider.com/free...critics-2022-3

Reminder that you live in a world of pure imagination and not the same reality that the rest of us do, and you continue to think that fairly garbage people are actually good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you trying to imply that Elon Musk would abuse his power by making Twitter politically biased in support of the right and against the left? A person with the moral integrity of Elon Musk would never let that happen. He would never try to force his personal biases onto everyone else nor would he do so through trickery or coercion.
    Someone with his moral integrity very much would call someone trying to help boys trapped in an underwater cave a pedo.
    Maybe that's just his South African roots showing though, since the guy in question was British.
    But that's just me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    "Oh, the richest man in the world clearly has the same concerns and priorities as me, a low-income person working multiple jobs and living paycheck to paycheck."

Smoothbrained shit.
    Yeah... businessmen don't make good leaders. They advertise how they will make the country rich as well, but they are only ever interested in making themselves even more rich. That's what businessmen do.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Someone with his moral integrity very much would call someone trying to help boys trapped in an underwater cave a pedo.
    Maybe that's just his South African roots showing though, since the guy in question was British.
    But that's just me.
    PC2 thinks innovation = morality. Even though Musk has innovated jack shit himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

7+ Year Old Account
    Are you trying to imply that Elon Musk would abuse his power by making Twitter politically biased in support of the right and against the left? A person with the moral integrity of Elon Musk would never let that happen. He would never try to force his personal biases onto everyone else nor would he do so through trickery or coercion.
    This speaks volumes about you as a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus, I haven't cringed this much reading so few words in a long time.

"Moral integrity", yeah, like using child labor that borders on slavery for his car batteries. Very moral. Very upstanding.

Fuck off.

Jesus, I haven't cringed this much reading so few words in a long time.

"Moral integrity", yeah, like using child labor that borders on slavery for his car batteries. Very moral. Very upstanding.

Fuck off.
    https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2022/05/e...ring-lockdown/

You know, also promoting the gross exploitation of workers. Very moral!

At least, for anyone still confused, we know where PC2 stands on the moral compass.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    This speaks volumes about you as a person.
    How so? How am I personally relevant to this topic?
    Fuck off.
    That's rude...

7+ Year Old Account
    How so? How am I personally relevant to this topic?

That's rude...
    You were the one that presented worker exploitation and racism as moral. Fucking gross.

Just let’s others know exactly what kind of person you are when you bring up anything on these forums.
    Half this forum would be permanently banned if we did everything some of our users regularly demand or otherwise expect us to do.
    Actual blue mod response on doing what they volunteered to do. No wonder this place is infested.

So yeah this reply sorta proves my point. Carry on!
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

10+ Year Old Account

That's rude...
    Cry about it, snowflake

But whatever you do, don't address the child slavery. It might pop your bubble.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cry about it, snowflake

But Musk-senpai has to be a good person. He has moneys. More moneys. More good...maybe he'll notice me.

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

7+ Year Old Account
    Cry about it, snowflake
    Okay well I'm just trying to become more mature and I want to focus on productive discourse. I'd rather focus on the thread topic and try to resolve any problems that you guys have with the potential Twitter acquisition.
    ??? Elon doesn't want child slavery.

Personally I think if an underage person wants to work for money then they should be free to do so, as long as they are not being coerced by anyone and can stop whenever they feel like it. This mainly only happens in very poor areas where families are so poor that they have no other options available in terms of getting enough money/food.
    Last edited by PC2; 2022-05-18 at 09:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay well I'm just trying to become more mature and I want to focus on productive discourse. I'd rather focus on the thread/topic and try to resolve any problems that you guys have with the potential Twitter acquisition.

Personally I think if an underage person wants to work for money then they should be free to do so, as long as they are not being coerced by anyone and can stop whenever they feel like it. This mainly only happens in very poor areas where families are so poor that they have no other options available in terms of getting money/food.
    So. You're OK with child prostitution (It is work) if the child wants to and the family is poor.
    Strange take.

You guys are aware that the rare earth minerals that make up your computer are mined by child labour in africa right?

Like pointing out that Tesla uses these supply chains isnt really the big burn yall think it is.

That being said. Elon is being a bitch by calling the ESG "leftist agenda". Like not employing children is the leftist agenda

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    You guys are aware that the rare earth minerals that make up your computer are mined by child labour in africa right?

Like pointing out that Tesla uses these supply chains isnt really the big burn yall think it is.

That being said. Elon is being a bitch by calling the ESG "leftist agenda". Like not employing children is the leftist agenda
    None of us are being lauded as righteous pillars of morality.

Please keep up with the conversation if you want to provide input.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why does Tesla source most of its cobalt from a company with a track record of minor (as in underage) deaths in multiple mine collapses/work accidents, alongside the multitude of mangled limbs, all for a pitiful pay equivalent to roughly 1.50$ a day then?

Sounds like child slavery to me. BuT tHeY gEt PaId. Oh great, it's indentured servitude then. Muuucccchhhh better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post

And I don't fucking evangelicise those manufacturers. WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY isn't really the comeback you think it is either.