Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    A person with the moral integrity of Elon Musk would never let that happen.

In the past I voted Democrat, because they were (mostly) the kindness party.

But they have become the party of division & hate, so I can no longer support them and will vote Republican.

Now, watch their dirty tricks campaign against me unfold

https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1526997132858822658
    lmao
    /10char
    A Fetus is not a person under the 14th amendment.

Christians are Forced Birth Fascists against Human Rights who indoctrinate and groom children. Prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by szechuan View Post
    lmao
    /10char
    Your point will be lost on PC2 because he actually has said as much in the horseshit they leave in piles on these forums.

Oh good so now we have a full on GOPer who thinks Tim Poole is correct in charge of 'free speech'.

I can't imagine this going wrong.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Oh good so now we have a full on GOPer who thinks Tim Poole is correct in charge of 'free speech'.

I can't imagine this going wrong.
    Yeah, Pim Tool is best friends with fucking Nazis, no one should listen to him.

lol remember those articles about : what are elon musks politics? an enigma.

a republican billionaire staging a hostile takeover of a information platform

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    PC2 thinks innovation = morality. Even though Musk has innovated jack shit himself.
    Nah. With him it's always been about the money. The richer the one is, the more moral.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Why does Tesla source most of its cobalt from a company with a track record of minor (as in underage) deaths in multiple mine collapses/work accidents, alongside the multitude of mangled limbs, all for a pitiful pay equivalent to roughly 1.50$ a day then?
    Sounds like child slavery to me. BuT tHeY gEt PaId. Oh great, it's indentured servitude then. Muuucccchhhh better.
    And what can anyone expect from someone that believes this?
    You know people can live on less than $5 an hour right? What you actually want is a 'comfortable' wage, not a "livable" wage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who cares what Musk's politics are lol. It's like walking down the street and asking random people who they voted for.

People have the right to vote for who they want.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    Who cares what Musk's politics are lol. It's like walking down the street and asking random people who they voted for.

People have the right to vote for who they want.
    They do.
    But if people are nazis or side with nazis I reserve the right to tell them that to their face.
    - Lars

Who cares what Musk's politics are lol.
    I dunno, I'm usually fairly skeptical of people who support political partys taking a hard turn towards authoritarianism. Everyone has their own vote, but if he's gonna blast out how he's gonna vote then people are going to respond.

Nobody asked him. He's just on the street with a megaphone begging for people to pay attention to him, and it works.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I dunno, I'm usually fairly skeptical of people who support political partys taking a hard turn towards authoritarianism. Everyone has their own vote, but if he's gonna blast out how he's gonna vote then people are going to respond.

Nobody asked him. He's just on the street with a megaphone begging for people to pay attention to him, and it works.
    That's true, but I also see a lot of people with their pitchforks ready.

I mean...and? Muck is increasingly outing himself as a garbage human being and people are annoyed and kinda done with his dumbass bullshit, outside of his new cult of followers on the right that love him now. He went from being a weird, quirky, kinda interesting billionaire doing interesting things with his money to an insufferable shitlord that doesn't give a fuck about hurting others financially just so he can troll markets and the SEC.

Also, increasing awareness of how deeply dishonest the "self-made founder of Tesla" is. But hey, I'm sure he'll be having his company torture a bunch of monkeys for a while longer so that's pretty cool.

Why doesn't everyone like him? He's just so lonely. Please like him. He'll even tweet about dogecoin again. Please, he's desperate and in a dark place. He just needs constant validation of his own existence.

So I'm assuming you are from Greece? You would be okay with a billionaire, who happens to be buying a social media platform that while is worldwide has a significant impact on your country support a party of fascist? Maybe you agree, no attack on you, idk bout your politics. The point is if you think this is about him supporting political views instead of giving power to a group of people who want to topple your democracy is a problem.

While you may not care and I don't expect you to read the past posts and maybe even keep up with Musk's Twitter feeds he is trying to paint the party that *spoiler alert*, Did Not try to overthrow the government in the Democrats and say they are worse than the Republicans is a major red flags. Back to Twitter, if he brings back Trump, who again was President, but was using his power to try an actual coup in our country.
    Democrats are the best! I will never ever question a Democrat again. I LOVE the Democrats!

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah it's because they are lefties and not libertarians. Leftism can't work if the ultra rich are allowed to keep increasing their net worth at a faster rate than the average person. Without the pitchforks their ideology is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Is this a good thing? If so, why?
    Dude voted for Trump, who is human garbage.

Yeah it's because they are lefties and not libertarians. Leftism can't work if the ultra rich are allowed to keep increasing their net worth at a faster rate than the average person. Without the pitchforks their ideology is pointless.
    Yes, because it's repeatedly been shown to be detrimental to your average person and society as a whole, and only benefits the rich.

Your position causes immeasurable harm to large groups of people to "prevent harm" to a select few who would just be slightly less rich if they were actually taxed.

Reminder that @PC2 thinks someone that fights workers rights, has racist policies in his companies, and engages in child slave labor has moral integrity.

That’s who they are at their core. In their own words. Never forget.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Reminder that @PC2 thinks someone that fights workers rights, has racist policies in his companies, and engages in child slave labor has moral integrity.

That’s who they are at their core. In their own words. Never forget.
    Also, praising companies that force workers to work 12+ hour days because those stupid poors should have thought about being rich before they became a poor worker in a factory!

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Also, praising companies that force workers to work 12+ hour days because those stupid poors should have thought about being rich before they became a poor worker in a factory!
    We should all be as smart as Elon-san and work to be born in an already rich family. Anyone who doesn't is obviously not trying and deserves to be poor the rest of their life.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wherein you forget that in this comparison, the wealthy are sitting in their ivory towers firing full-auto at random people for funzies. They've upgraded way beyond pitchforks, and there's a legacy of several centuries of continued and unabated violence against the people as a result.

"Libertarians" are the servile underlings who serve in the tower and take their beatings like good little puppies, thinking they deserve it.

Violence is inherent to capitalism, from the top down.

let me grow up with a supermodel for a mom and a literal slave owner in apartheid south africa for a dad and i could probably make a solid company just because the margin of error is so large

probably would not be as big as tesla because im not a psychotic grifter

oh wait elon musk didn't make tesla, he simply bought it and under his watch an all black division was named 'the plantation'
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"