Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zankai27 View Post
    Dragon Soul is an excellent choice for the Dev artifact. Totally in favor of that idea.
    Yep, this. If they can revisit Frostmourne, they can revisit the Demon Soul.

If Dragon Soul is too much, the Demon Chain could work. Maybe fashion it into a flail. It's probably in UBRS so easy to find.

I'd give them a necklace instead of a weapon which allows them to remain in visage form in combat, abilities which animations are too cosntrained to a drakthyr would work similar to eyebeam and shift in/out as the animation occurs.
    Class hall would be some sort of hot spring in northrend, maybe there's some monkeys chilling in the water creating vibes, Thorim could be there, maybe a questline to do with ulduar and odyns return as mentioned in halls of valor.

Considering DW is their creator, I would bring them a prototype of the demon soul/dragon soul with the combined power of the dragonflights.

The Gauntlet of Eternity.

A Fist weapon forged from the shards of the Demon Soul and adorned with 5 gems, the colors of the Dragonflights. The gems can be activated to empower a spell of that Dragonflight's color, promoting the cycling use of various Dragonflight powers.

Totally not a rip off of the Infinite Gauntlet. Totally not.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    If Dragon Soul is too much, the Demon Chain could work. Maybe fashion it into a flail. It's probably in UBRS so easy to find.
    Damn, i was just going to say this. The Chain still exists and it's not as world-ending as the Soul itself.

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/The_Demon_Chain

Honestly though, I want the Mage Tower skins for Aluneth

I know they said they wont be doing an Artifact for the Evokers, but im very curious how Legion will work, will they just remove all the class order hall quests and let you just level through zones instead? Will be interesting, since the start after broken shore issetting up the order hall

Quote Originally Posted by Romanthony View Post
    I know they said they wont be doing an Artifact for the Evokers, but im very curious how Legion will work, will they just remove all the class order hall quests and let you just level through zones instead? Will be interesting, since the start after broken shore issetting up the order hall
    My understanding is that they start at level 58 in their zone and exit at level 60. At level 60, you can't ask Chromie to send you back in time, so while you can travel to the Broken Isles and complete quests, you probably won't have anything related with class hall and artifact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    The Gauntlet of Eternity.

A Fist weapon forged from the shards of the Demon Soul and adorned with 5 gems, the colors of the Dragonflights. The gems can be activated to empower a spell of that Dragonflight's color, promoting the cycling use of various Dragonflight powers.

Totally not a rip off of the Infinite Gauntlet. Totally not.
    You joke but a collector's only gauntlet turned out so bad the infinite stones looked like easter eggs. I'll take the Gauntlet of Eternity.

I'd need to know what weapons they technically use, since as of right now we don't know, but I would personally like a staff (healing) and fist weapon claws (damage). While I know we won't be getting actual Artifacts for the class, I kinda think it would be neat if Blizzard made some pseudo Artifact appearances, that only they can get.

Maybe have a location in their starting zone only they can get to which serves as a pseudo Order Hall, have an early quest give you the weapon (or appearance), finishing the starting zone gets you the 'empowered' appearance. I don't know how to make a correlation to Balance of Power appearances, but there could be something, and of course Honor appearances like normal. Have some recolors available much like artifacts. No need to make a Mage Tower version, or a hidden appearance (or that could just be some fun exploration thing for them, little Easter egg thing).

Quote Originally Posted by darkoms View Post
    My understanding is that they start at level 58 in their zone and exit at level 60. At level 60, you can't ask Chromie to send you back in time, so while you can travel to the Broken Isles and complete quests, you probably won't have anything related with class hall and artifact
    True I had forgot, that they start at 58 and bypase the need for Chromie time. But still curious for the ones who like to maybe do past content

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a cool idea. It would be interesting to see what kind of weapons they come up with for the Dracthyr.

I feel like Evokers need at least an equivalent to the PvP appearances, even if it's something the 2 specs share, probably themed after the Twilight's Hammer to reflect how in Legion most of the PvP appearances were corruption themed

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    None, as the artifacts are outdated, as well are class halls. No need to create something that is hardly going to be used.

Way to miss the point. Why quote the entire post if you're still going to actually follow what is in the post? Jesus.

He is asking, based on previous features for classes, what COULD and/or WOULD they be in your OPINION?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Way to miss the point. Why quote the entire post if you're still going to actually follow what is in the post? Jesus.

He is asking, based on previous features for classes, what COULD and/or WOULD they be in your OPINION?
    Alrighty.. None, because the current artifacts we know of were not connected to an artificial draconic lab-grown race that has been bred to be empowered by all the flights without the actual need of weapons other than the dragon's might. And them taking hold of a specific flight's artifact weapon sounds more like an insult, knowing where they came from, and who their maker and master were. So, at the current, with the current expansion knowledge, none of the known artifacts are fitting, nor should be fitting to them, until we see more story development, only answer else, would be a completely made up artifact from the isles.

But I guess that is not what you want to hear, as "none" which was the first answer, still wasn't approved, so I guess for a second answer, it still might not be?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Demon Chain possible crafted into a flail.

7+ Year Old Account
    I love the idea of Dragon Soul for DPS, and I'm inspired by the idea of an hourglass figure artifact for the Healing spec. It would be cool for them to come up with something with a unique unsheathe stance (like the Brewmaster staff) - I'm imagining something like the ornamented planispheres that Astrologian's use in FFXIV. Focusing Iris maybe?

There's actually a lot they could do. Cool thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The Demon Chain possible crafted into a flail.
    In future content, maybe, but right off, naw. Can they even touch the chain? The thing can have residual powers, so, random summon fire golems, but also control dragons.. which would cause a problem with a dragon wielding something meant to control a dragon, not meant to be used by dragons.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post

But I guess that is not what you want to hear, as "none" which was the first answer, still wasn't approved, so I guess for a second answer, it still might not be?

No because that isn't what the topic is about. Your comprehension fails you... again.

If the topic was "would you want Blizzard to give Evokers Artifact weapons/Order Halls?" then you'd be right on the money. Yet... here we are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Icecat View Post
    I love the idea of Dragon Soul for DPS, and I'm inspired by the idea of an hourglass figure artifact for the Healing spec. It would be cool for them to come up with something with a unique unsheathe stance (like the Brewmaster staff) - I'm imagining something like the ornamented planispheres that Astrologian's use in FFXIV. Focusing Iris maybe?

I was thinking about that as well, and I see a lot of other posts have shared that similar idea. Would be equally funny if we did Bronze Dragonflight time magic 2.0 and went back in time again to get the Dragon/Demon Soul... again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icecat View Post

Well, the Demon Soul has been destroyed, there is the Demon Chain left but would guess they can't touch that either. The Focusing Iris has been given to Dalaran, and has been locked up, and away.