Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Hence I thought my idea could be good.

You collect tokens, when collected enough, then you can earn and unlock some of the old audiobooks (not the most recent). Make it a thing to gain through archaeology, haha.
    There was a fan project to voice all of wows quest but blizz killed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauredfangs View Post
    In game audiobooks of novels so everyone can follow up on the lore.

Maybe in game people can go to a library and loot a book or a chapter of a book and then listen to it by right clicking it.

Maybe books/chapters can have it's own tab like the toys tab and listen to them when ever you want.
    Doesn't even need to be those books, but just audio scrolls of lore. They will never do that, but it would be super cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Celement View Post
    There was a fan project to voice all of wows quest but blizz killed it.
    Well, yeah, they were aiming to break one of the rules of the ToS: No modifying the game.

I did see it, I did follow it, and I even signed up to possibly voice act, but kinda knew it would be a dead end.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

All the Warcraft media; books, novellas, short stories, audiobooks, comics, manga, cinematics, hell even the fucking Warcraft movie, should be in game. There should be a big-screen at Gallywix's Pleasure Palace that is endlessly streaming the film.

All the various media's should become rare learnables in-game, like you could loot a Knaack book and add it to your collection, or sell it on the AH. If you can listen to your newly earned book as an audiobook you could totally just listen to it in the background while you grind. And it becomes something else for collectors and achievement hunters to collect.

Quote Originally Posted by CalamityHeart View Post
    I don't really see how having an audiobook that's only accessible when I log into the game and that I can only listen to while in-game would be more convenient than just... having an audiobook. That I can listen to whenever I want, including while I'm playing, and is accessible at any time. I understand the idea, I just think there's easier and more convenient ways to do effectively the same thing with less effort.
    Hmm.. the more options the better I guess >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Sauredfangs View Post
    In game audiobooks of novels so everyone can follow up on the lore.

Maybe in game people can go to a library and loot a book or a chapter of a book and then listen to it by right clicking it.

Maybe books/chapters can have it's own tab like the toys tab and listen to them when ever you want.
    Sounds like a great idea

ain't nobody got budget fo' that