Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vandren View Post
    [/I]

Well damn. I have never bothered watching one of his streams but his ego was already plain to see in his YT videos. The stories popping up about his Twitch outbursts though sound like another level of delusion entirely. It's like now that he has the slightest validation from Blizzard for his years of playing the apologist sycophant, his ego has inflated to a ridiculous degree.
    Honestly I have no idea what its all about, the attitude and all. Maybe its a show? Idk.

In any case, I dont need to watch the YT videos or be in his stream.

Taliesin defended the giant planet killer sword, that didn’t seem to do as much damage as a dragon leaving his prison, being left in place as good fantasy

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    Taliesin defended the giant planet killer sword, that didn’t seem to do as much damage as a dragon leaving his prison, being left in place as good fantasy
    Well the sword did do damage, that's what all of BfA and the last bossfight of SL is about, players wouldn't have accepted another cataclysm event upending the gameworld of azeroth once more so they had to come up with something else...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Honestly I have no idea what its all about, the attitude and all. Maybe its a show? Idk.

In any case, I dont need to watch the YT videos or be in his stream.
    It happens to most newly-hatched parents, especially when they have success with their worklife on top, they feel they gotta dictate everything because it's all a massive ego-boost. Naturally they're doing something right and they feel that so they quit listening to others they don't immediately recognize as peers to themselves.
    If you knew the candle was fire then the meal was cooked a long time ago.