Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

World of Warcraft: Dragonflight - Developer Twitter Space on April 27

World of Warcraft: Dragonflight - Developer Twitter Space on April 27
    Blizzard has announced a new Twitter Space with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas and Lead Narrative Designer Steve Danuser. The podcast starts at 9 AM PT on April 27 and will be hosted by Taliesin & Evitel.

Overwatch 2 PvP Beta - Watch Streams to Earn Beta Access
    Starting on April 27 at 10:00 AM PT until 6:00 PM PT, viewers can watch streams in the Overwatch category on Twitch to earn Overwatch 2 PvP Beta Access! To be eligible for the reward you have to link your Battle.net and Twitch accounts, and then watch select streamers for a total of four hours.

Last edited by Lumy; 2022-04-27 at 05:42 PM.

I really don't like these hosts, I wish they went with other people instead :/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    I really like these hosts, I don't think they could have come up with better people :>

#TEAMGIRAFFE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    I really like these hosts, I don't think they could have come up with better people :>
    I love MMO-C

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post

I Am indifferently to these host, I really don’t care who they get. :l
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    I love MMO-C
    I love sarcasm and at the same time I don’t.

(P.s. T&E = some of my favorite people)

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    I love MMO-C
    I find it cool that people can express what they like and don't like, nothing wrong here

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    Same here, it really doesn't matter who host, I just want some more insight on the next expansion.
    Last edited by Dellis0991; 2022-04-26 at 08:17 PM.

I find it cool that people can express what they like and don't like, nothing wrong here
    This, enough people that catch on to the joke too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Same here, it really does matter who host, I just want some more insight on the next expansion.
    I misread "expansion" as "explosion" and immediately thought of Explosions of Dragons.

Which, by the by, is still this expansion's unofficial name.
    Like Wrath of the Bolvar.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

„We are trying something new“

…. oh how innovative /rolleyes

maybe use this Mantra when it comes down to game design…

sometimes Blizzard in 2022 sounds like my grandma 10 years ago. that company is so unbelievable conservative and lame. pure boredom. and this is said by someone that already left his 30s behind…

I think the idea is interesting but I don't have faith in T&E to do a thorough job of discussing the topics. But, we'll see I guess. I'll be interested in reading the cliff notes of this interview at least.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorgar Aurelian View Post
    All opinions under eachother. Perfection.

oh the weirdo that loves arguing with his chat, and can NEVER EVER be wrong about anything-- except he constantly diverts into name calling, and basically saying your opinion is shit. If that doesn't work he becomes just like the rest of the weirdos online that bring race into a conversation where it has no basis. Coo, Coo, absolutely all questions will be screened, and possibly just given so this will be super mundane and all the information given will be redundant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xdunpealx View Post
    oh the weirdo that loves arguing with his chat, and can NEVER EVER be wrong about anything-- except he constantly diverts into name calling, and basically saying your opinion is shit. If that doesn't work he becomes just like the rest of the weirdos online that bring race into a conversation where it has no basis. Coo, Coo, absolutely all questions will be screened, and possibly just given so this will be super mundane and all the information given will be redundant.
    Does he still do that? I stopped watching him 2 years ago after he spent a full stream arguing and throwing a temper tantrum at chat, like a literal tantrum, jumping up and down and screaming, it became unbearable. That guy needs to watch his blood pressure. :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    Does he still do that? I stopped watching him 2 years ago after he spent a full stream arguing and throwing a temper tantrum at chat, like a literal tantrum, jumping up and down and screaming, it became unbearable. That guy needs to watch his blood pressure. :P
    There's a now (deleted) Twitch vod where he discusses the Vira Race in FF14, which bear a similiarity to Playboy bunnies.

The "discussion" basically goes like this.
    Taliesin: Well, i don't think it's okay to have a race that is so sexualized
    Random viewer: Other games are a lot worse in that regard
    Taliesin: That doesn't make it okay, if your neighbor kills his wife, then that doesn't make it okay because he's not worse than Hitler
    Random viewer: Did you just compare a fictional bunny race to Hitler?
    Taliesin: You Prick, you fucking Prick (which he repeats for about 30 seconds)

Meanwhile, the guy wants everyone to be calm and reasonable when discussing anything the WoW devs shit into the game.

Never got into the twitter thing... What the hell is a twitter space?

Danuser + T&E?
    Is there worse combo?

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    There's a now (deleted) Twitch vod where he discusses the Vira Race in FF14, which bear a similiarity to Playboy bunnies.

Taliesin: That doesn't make it okay, if your neighbor kills his wife, then that doesn't make it okay because he's not worse than Hitler

Meanwhile, the guy wants everyone to be calm and reasonable when discussing anything the WoW devs shit into the game.
    Damn I wish I didn't get reminded of that. Such a cringy moment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post

That sounds about what I expect from his stream lol.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by The Vindicator View Post
    To be fair I'm pretty sure Taliesin is the only content creator who hasn't openly shit on blizzard, so of course he'd be the host, as insufferable as he is
    Soul is constantly positive as well, even when he's criticizing. And from what I've seen on Twitter, MrGM is very positive as well. Even Asmongold, Preach, and Bellular have had good things to say about what we know of Dragonflight.

I'm personally not positive about the game nor the expansion, but I'm aware of others who are. Just gotta broaden your horizons a bit.