Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    There's a now (deleted) Twitch vod where he discusses the Vira Race in FF14, which bear a similiarity to Playboy bunnies.

The "discussion" basically goes like this.
    Taliesin: Well, i don't think it's okay to have a race that is so sexualized
    Random viewer: Other games are a lot worse in that regard
    Taliesin: That doesn't make it okay, if your neighbor kills his wife, then that doesn't make it okay because he's not worse than Hitler
    Random viewer: Did you just compare a fictional bunny race to Hitler?
    Taliesin: You Prick, you fucking Prick (which he repeats for about 30 seconds)

Meanwhile, the guy wants everyone to be calm and reasonable when discussing anything the WoW devs shit into the game.
    so he thinks that a race that has the probably most accurate real world female racial animations are sexualized because of what, their started gear thats a direct copypaste from a different final fantasy and you change it at level 5?

i guess then he is not ok with WOW having different models for pandaren and worgen, as those animals are practically identical in both sexes.
    they even sticked human boobs on the wolf, panda, fox, and now tuskarr female bodies, which looks kinda weird tbh

so viera will stop being sexualized by the game at lvl 5, but you cannot take the furry dogshit out of wows races

wow is way more sexualized than FF, what a clown

Stood in the Fire Grimalkin of Old's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Statius View Post
    I hold leftist views too. I don't think acknowledging the existence of gay people is grooming. And I dislike Taliesin, among other reasons because he has used ad hominem arguments similar to the one you've just used in order to preemptively shut down any kind of criticism.
    Same here.
    Also, that doesn't change the fact that he's incredibly disingenuous about the game, and there's literally nobody else left who will agree to throw softball, pre-screened questions, and look excited about the idiotic answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    I really like these hosts, I don't think they could have come up with better people :>
    I like Evi and i like their videos. But i watched a stream of him recently... god he is a bit of an arrogant twat...

10+ Year Old Account
    how do i know if the time spent watching the OW stream is counting toward OW2 beta? it doesnt appear in the DROPS window at all, nor am i certain which streamer is eligible

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Can someone help me here.. What is.. Twitter Space?
    A live audio thing.
    Something akin to a live podcast, but on twitter.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by VinceVega View Post
    I like Evi and i like their videos. But i watched a stream of him recently... god he is a bit of an arrogant twat...
    Because he is more a shitposter cc than an actual cc.

He doesn't do HC nor MYTHIC Raiding like Preach, nor understands the issues with systems/agency (remember Preach interview with Ion? ) So he can't even ask the proper questiona.

He is like @MrGMYT (this is gonna be a compliment read all ) but with layers of arrogance, boasting about his predictions which were all false/self fulfilling/stolen from Reddit posts or mmoc posts, insulting people that doesn't think like him, shilling so much that he is basically the embodiment of toxic positivity.

Plus Bonus:
    Having a mental breakdown about Viera and Hitler + trying to punching down Asmongold and getting ass clapped while having another mental breakdown.

He is like that because their lives depends on this "job" probably.

Meanwhile people like MrGM even if are casual cc for casual players, which are the majority of the playerbase, actually do proper videos about the system or feature and how to use them like in 9.2 he made video about the catalyst forge etc etc plus there is no clickbait titles like T&E and still they have more subs than him which is insane to me.

I have no idea why they didn't ask him to host after preach declined.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    If you only watch the YT its probably fine. The streams are often quite different.
    Quote Originally Posted by Icoblablubb View Post
    the pre recorded videos for example their weekly updates etc are ok but once u watch him live on twitch u actually get to know what a fricking brick he is and throws atleast 2 temper tantrums a stream and shittalks his viewers namecalling other streamers and so on .. but god forbid some other streamer mentiones him he goes full bonkers and throws a tantrum a whole week about it and blows up twitter with insults left and right
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    It's about streams, not videos. And after you watch some of those, his youtube persona feels very, very fake.

TL: DR he has very leftist views (which is of course perfectly fine), but brings them every 5 minutes and is very aggressive towards people who disagree, straight up calling people racist etc. without reason with fake smile on his face. But as I said, that was 3 years ago, I don't know if anything changed.
    Thanks for your input guys. Yeah, I only watch his YT videos therefore never seen anything "too extreme", I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Razorice View Post
    Thanks for your input guys. Yeah, I only watch his YT videos therefore never seen anything "too extreme", I suppose.
    Point was there is a difference in the YT videos and streams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crusadernero View Post
    Point was there is a difference in the YT videos and streams.
    Yeah, I got that.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    there is plenty of proof he even abuses his wife
    Pretty serious accusation, where is the proof, I wonder?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    A live audio thing.
    Something akin to a live podcast, but on twitter.
    Honestly? Didn't know you could do that on Twitter.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

yep you can already see dmg control from completly failed event.

i guess only Taliesing accepted the PR questions sent to him from blizz to pretend he is making them .

anythign Ion wil lsay there is nonsense. untill they back down from removal of lfd from classic wolk and admit that there will be casual friendly content in 10.0 there is no point wasting time listaning to them

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archmage Alodi View Post
    Preach turned them down apparently, not 100 percent sure tho, heard some stuff on Twitter.
    Preach prob wanted to bring his own questions I suppose.

Holy, so they create a safe space for themself by going an interview with the a**kissers and will say we open for a discussion

Event is already set. How about you see it first and THEN btch about it?
    I know, I know, here we decide that next expansion will be bad before it even comes out, so this is minor. But nevermind, if you have your mind set on hating something, you'll hate it no matter what. I just find it exhausting...

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    I freaking love Tali and Evi, they are so energetic, and fun to listen to.

First, WTF is a "Twitter Space?" I've honestly never heard of this thing.

I'll pass on the event though. Taliesin is a jerk. I remember him having an absolute shitfit over how mean and toxic Asmon was and how Asmon always punched down. Tali would alternate between that and throwing nonstop insults and vulgarity at anyone in his chat who dared not agree with him 105%. I guess punching down was okay when he was doing it.

Seriously, F this guy. Since Preach is anti-wow for the most part these days, they should have gone with Hazel IMO. She did great in her recent interview and always seems to be friendly and upbeat without shilling.

Ye Hazel - MrGM are way better and healty CC for WoW atm.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Loveliest View Post
    Event is already set. How about you see it first and THEN btch about it?
    I know, I know, here we decide that next expansion will be bad before it even comes out, so this is minor. But nevermind, if you have your mind set on hating something, you'll hate it no matter what. I just find it exhausting...
    Because we already saw how he cosplay a yesman with the devs in the past, so we already know how it will go.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    They wanted Preach to get more playerbase visibility but when he probably said "mine questions" they opted for the yesman tali

If they were to address all negativity they get, great, it would be entertaining, even if they were in complete denial, but sounds like they're just hosting something I don't care for.

"Why do they think I write Sylvanas like I dream she was my girlfriend? It's not like I have a life-sized Sylvanas blow up doll in my bedroom."

"So I hear they think I just focus solely on raiding and 1% of the player base as game director... let me address that..."

Last edited by Kyphael; 2022-04-27 at 01:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    Preach said he has stopped making WoW content, he'll still play and often react to it, but as regard to making regular WoW content like he used to he said he stopped doing it because he's sick of constantly having to be negative about it. So interviews may be apart of the things he has given up doing. The guy is heavy into FFXIV right now. Like alot of the WoW community I used to follow, which sucks because I have no interest in FFXIV either. I think my interest in MMOs are just non existent at this point. xD
    Last edited by Orby; 2022-04-27 at 01:42 PM.
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance