Did Danuser say that we would encounter Sinestra?

Tali asked a question about alextrasa, but said sinestra and danuser said we'd encounter her ...

big baddy revealed ?

IIRC Tali (mis)spoke about Sindragosa, not Sinestra

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrenchy View Post
    Tali asked a question about alextrasa, but said sinestra and danuser said we'd encounter her ...

big baddy revealed ?
    Sindragosa, not Sinestra.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Sindragosa, not Sinestra.
    Aren't both of those dead?
    Not that that would necesarily stop them, but it does make it a bit weird without knowing the whole story.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Aren't both of those dead?
    Not that that would necesarily stop them, but it does make it a bit weird without knowing the whole story.
    Well, Sindragosa was a mage in life. Maybe she did the lich thing and made a phylactery?
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

There could be tons of explanations other than being alive/resurrected.

A vision, a spell that shows the past, a hologram(titan facility nearby).

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Well, Sindragosa was a mage in life. Maybe she did the lich thing and made a phylactery?
    A dragolich would be interesting at the very least, but i forgot that time magic, visions and illusions are a thing too. ^^'

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    There could be tons of explanations other than being alive/resurrected.

A vision, a spell that shows the past, a hologram(titan facility nearby).
    In the announcement stream on the 19th, they mentioned going into Sindragosa's vault when they were talking about the Blue Dragon zone, that's definitely what Danuser was going to mention before Taliesin corrected himself.

big baddy revealed ?
    Danuser said "Well, the version of Sindragosa that we face...." or something like that, before being cut off.

I took that to mean it's an Echo of Sindragosa, from the past, or another timeline.

Murozond confirmed!!!

big baddy revealed ?
    I think they're saying we might be looking at Sinestra in the past and how it connects to Wrathion.

Because Sinestra is dead, like we killed her in Cata in Heroic Bastion of Twilight.

And if it's Sindragosa, it's more about what she was like when she was alive or how she ended up in Icecrown.

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    A dragolich would be interesting at the very least, but i forgot that time magic, visions and illusions are a thing too. ^^'
    She's a blue, though, not a bronze. Lots of mages go necromancer, our boy KT is a prominent example. Can't pass by the possibility of her leaving behind a hologram emitter with a magical AI, though. =-)

Or as Amnaught says above maybe she didn't do it herself but had it done to her.
    The most difficult thing to do is accept that there is nothing wrong with things you don't like and accept that people can like things you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    She's a blue, though, not a bronze. Lots of mages go necromancer, our boy KT is a prominent example. Can't pass by the possibility of her leaving behind a hologram emitter with a magical AI, though. =-)

Or as Amnaught says above maybe she didn't do it herself but had it done to her.
    G'huun turned a troll into a lich long after the troll's death, and he wasn't even that powerful, could be that an old god or something similar does it to her.

So yeah, definitely options for introducing a dragolich.

10+ Year Old Account
    Would be interesting if they gave her a visage form;

Last edited by Teriz; 2022-04-28 at 01:47 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    that would not be interesting, not at all

The shaman order call confirmed that sinestra is alive in the great dark beyond.

By prediction is that Tyr hold being lit acted as a beacon to ALL dragons as seen in the cinematic, including sinestra.

Which means she'll prob bring a big nasty void army with her.

This is prob what causes nozzy to snap and be the end boss the follow eng patch.

Then his actions to protect azeroth from the void cause Yrel to invade, and boom u got 11.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    that would not be interesting, not at all
    Well, I suppose Sylvanas might have ruined the concept of undead female characters with a tortured past.

https://cdna.artstation.com/p/assets...jpg?1515998217
    That is too hot for blizzard, way too hot.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, I suppose Sylvanas might have ruined the concept of undead female characters with a tortured past.
    She is a bone dragon, her "humanoid form" would be, at best, a undead human, not a pretty lady for adult material

Quote Originally Posted by Woggmer View Post
    I think they're saying we might be looking at Sinestra in the past and how it connects to Wrathion.

Because Sinestra is dead, like we killed her in Cata in Heroic Bastion of Twilight.

And if it's Sindragosa, it's more about what she was like when she was alive or how she ended up in Icecrown.
    Sinestra is not exactly dead. She is speaking through the void to her twilight children.

7+ Year Old Account

Yeah, visage forms for Frostwyrms would be dope as hell! After all, Nefarian still had one after his ressurection. So I'm all in for a Lich Sindragosa!

#TEAMGIRAFFE