Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Utrrabbit View Post
    Lmao FF14 community is 1000% more toxic. The things Ive heard from people on that game makes the players on wow sound like church goers. It is actually replusive.
    Oh nice more lies. The GMs on FFXIV are VERY strict when it comes to toxic shit said in chat so you are completely, utterly full of shit to the point that it's turning your eyes brown.

Lmao FF14 community is 1000% more toxic. The things Ive heard from people on that game makes the players on wow sound like church goers. It is actually replusive.
    If you see toxicity everywhere you go, maybe it's you...

I'll give a hint: it's you...
    "That shit went down faster than a gold digger on a dying rich dude".

Quote Originally Posted by Wonderment2 View Post
    A mission given to you by Illidan?
    "awakening after being in stasis for a long time" and "help awaken your friends and then try to figure out what has been happening" is exactly what you do when started a demon hunter

Quote Originally Posted by gd8 View Post
    "awakening after being in stasis for a long time" and "help awaken your friends and then try to figure out what has been happening" is exactly what you do when started a demon hunter
    That's only the back half. First you go to Sargeras former prison world and then you don't really need to figure stuff out. The wardens wake you up to help hunt demons
    Last edited by Wonderment2; 2022-04-28 at 10:35 PM.

Ok. Think what you want. It's still a shit game. Ive literally kicked people from my guild/raid after finding out the are associated with it. I remember learning our main tank played it after they mentioned it in discord. I instantly kicked them on the middle of the fight, got a nother guild member to be main tank. That is how much I loathe it.
    you are so edgy, and you constantly keep trying to prove that you just hate the game... please write an essay on WHY the game is shit. Maybe people will respect your opinion. Or you are just a douche.

I'm hoping the tank spec name for the evoker to be called 'Utilization'