Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Brewmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    We will have no legendaries. No "expansion system" like Islands/Thorghast/Warfronts.

Is really having some work done on talents and professions a good excuse for this?

At 70, what are we farming outside of new mount customizations?

At least they tried making something new and fun in the past few expansions. This expansion, we get nothing.

Let me paint a picture of this expansions endgame. You have some reputations to farm to get some toys/transmogs. Then you have some world quests. Outside of this, you're supposed to want to do M+/Raiding/3v3 arenas. Don't like that? Too bad, they spent all their focus to make the ugly dragon race and the talent system you already decided on when you looked up the best spec on Icy-veins in the prepatch before the expansion released.
    Improve your dragon. Improve your flight. Okay, it's not extra power for your raiding/m+, but at least that means you don't have to grind it if you don't want to.

Farm mats for crafting like we did in the old days. Compared to the current "must log in daily to keep up" BS, I'll take it.

We will have no legendaries. No "expansion system" like Islands/Thorghast/Warfronts.

Is really having some work done on talents and professions a good excuse for this?

At 70, what are we farming outside of new mount customizations?

At least they tried making something new and fun in the past few expansions. This expansion, we get nothing.

Let me paint a picture of this expansions endgame. You have some reputations to farm to get some toys/transmogs. Then you have some world quests. Outside of this, you're supposed to want to do M+/Raiding/3v3 arenas. Don't like that? Too bad, they spent all their focus to make the ugly dragon race and the talent system you already decided on when you looked up the best spec on Icy-veins in the prepatch before the expansion released.
    TBH - the legendary system we have now is not good imo. Its just a massive goldsink. I liked the questline legendarys like Tarecgosa - or even the MoP Cloak.
    Thorgast was just tedious and I am so happy I dont have to run it again - still missing the mount and stuff but oh man I am not going to go in there anymore.
    Islands was okay-ish but just there for azerite farm and warfronts were little more than scenarios for raidsized grps.

I get where you are coming from, but lets see, what gets revealed in the future for DF as its not even in Alpha yet.
    If we get info from there or later the Beta that will be when the interesting discussions can start - at the moment most is just speculation on the rudimentary reveal of the new expansion.

At 70, what are we farming outside of new mount customization?

All the stuff you didnt farm in previous xpac when were relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpcat View Post
    I don't see how some features from previous expansions flopping means they shouldn't make new features. This is some new era logic.
    It's the success to failure rate and blizzard bad habit of making new content mandatory by adding either a required reward like leggos or an absurdly high ilv like warfronts.

Blizzard wont allow experimental content live or die on it's own merits not since mage tower and challenge modes.