Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Do you guys not have Blizzcons?

Quote Originally Posted by ONCHEhap View Post
    It would be very blizzard to release a gacha game that ends up not actually making profit, despite the humongous profit margins of gacha games usually
    Most gacha's are waifu collectors. I doubt Blizzard (especially this current Blizzard) would be willing to sex up its chars enough to make bank.

Although if they do and we get a Micro Bikini Pre deathknight Sally Whitemane you can bet I'm playing it.
    Last edited by qwerty123456; 2022-04-28 at 11:45 PM.

I'm actually really looking forward to see what they do,if it's anything like genshin impact that would be cool

Give me a straw and I’ll grasp it, the art used for the promo gives me tech vibes… could be a vehicle for introducing tinkers to Warcraft in a bigger way… paving the way for a full class… certainly unlikely but I’ll take anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Trazzle View Post
    Give me a straw and I’ll grasp it, the art used for the promo gives me tech vibes… could be a vehicle for introducing tinkers to Warcraft in a bigger way… paving the way for a full class… certainly unlikely but I’ll take anything.
    But you won't take a hint. Tinkers will never be in WoW as a class.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Can't believe I'm actually excited to see what this is

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    But you won't take a hint. Tinkers will never be in WoW as a class.
    All devs have to do is come out and say it, otherwise myself and others will continue to hope, beg, pray, wtfever till we get them or hear otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what the crossover promotion rewards will be and for what games.

Feels like its going to be pet battles witch would work pretty well on mobiles. I dont use my mobile for games though so its whatever for me.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2022-04-29 at 09:24 AM.
    Do you hear the voices too?

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    inb4 people who know nothing of game development complaining that this cost them a raid tier in WoW.
    im not saying its the reason. but man, only 3 raids in a whole expansion is beyond weak. for the amount of devs and people working there, i would be embarrassed to work there with kind of output.

Quote Originally Posted by Trazzle View Post
    People like you trying to force tinker far to much , makes me wanna push out as much negative feedback to blizzard via forums , questionnaires and similiar feedback options to stop it from ever happening.

I thought Sylvanas or Arthas fans were annoying, but Tinker fans are the worst ever happen to wow

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm voting for clash of clans or clash royale with warcraft skin.

Or maybe something like brawl stars, simulate bg's with 'dumbed down' specs/classes.

All 3 options would have me playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    Well hope this is a stand-alone mobile game, akin to heroes of the storm or something, and has nothing to do with wow.
    Theres a reason we havent learned anything about new features for DF except dragonflying. They will tell us during the mobile game announcement :P

Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    People like you trying to force tinker far to much , makes me wanna push out as much negative feedback to blizzard via forums , questionnaires and similiar feedback options to stop it from ever happening.

I thought Sylvanas or Arthas fans were annoying, but Tinker fans are the worst ever happen to wow

Force? Please, I have no power here, only hope.

You do you.

When WoW happens to be 18 years old and you still can’t play as your favored aspect, niche, theme, what have you, we have to speak up. You feel like the *fans* are the worst thing to happen to wow.. then you know how we feel, not including Tinker feels like one of the biggest mistakes of WoW at this point. There is clear narrative space for the class.

Have some empathy maybe?

heroes of the storm mobile type game i am guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by gaaara View Post
    heroes of the storm mobile type game i am guessing.
    That’d be pretty dope, wild rift plays decently, I could see HotS porting over well.

Not willing to upgrade my phone for this, but I'll give it a go if it's free and compatible

Mobile version of pet battles, please...

I just know that World of Warcraft runs like butter on my M1 Macbook. It would run really well on most ARM soc's with some tweaks. I would love to see a mobile client of wow.

Considering we haven't seen any news/info on pre-patch content or what the collectors edition/pre-order bonuses are, I wonder if the mobile game announcement will tie into World of Warcraft enough to be relevant enough to postpone pre-order and all that jazz.... Very curious to see what up!