Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
4
5
6
  1. #101
    So it is written, so it will be. Tinkers won't just be the next class, they'll be the whole next game. Bardlets and Dark Rangeroids will never recover.
    Dickmann's Law: As a discussion on the Lore forums becomes longer, the probability of the topic derailing to become about Sylvanas approaches 1.

    Tinkers will be the next Class confirmed.

  2. #102
    Stood in the Fire GUZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    215
    Posts
    396
    wc3 re re re release obv

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Dickmann View Post
    So it is written, so it will be. Tinkers won't just be the next class, they'll be the whole next game. Bardlets and Dark Rangeroids will never recover.
    @Teriz alt account? Then again it's obvious sarcasm so probably not.

  4. #104
    The Undying Gehco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    FEEL THE WRATH OF MY SPANNER!!
    Posts
    35,608
    I don't mind a Warcraft mobile game, as long as it isn't connected to WoW.

    Currently eagerly watching the site.

  5. #105
    https://warcraftrumble.blizzard.com/en-us/

    It's... somehow more awful than I was expecting.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

  6. #106
    The Unstoppable Force Puupi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    23,019
    What a fucking joke.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Blizzard: "Are you 10 years old and got ADHD? Oh boy we got something for you!"

  7. #107
    The Unstoppable Force Bakis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    24,250
    Ehem.. what did I just witness

  8. #108
    Eh, I'll play it for the inevitable tie-in rewards for WoW.

  9. #109
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Not in Europe Anymore Yay
    Posts
    6,866
    Quote Originally Posted by steellz View Post
    Shocking enough a car can drive on 3/4 wheels it's not perfect but it works.
    Horrible comparison. The person I was replying to just said the game doesn't work and doesn't go into details. A VALID criticism of the game would be that it launched missing features
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

  10. #110
    The Lightbringer zEmini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    3,511
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    Ehh I'm not really hyped about a mobile game, but I might be pleasantly surprised.



    Weird, it works for me. It's not perfect but it works for me.
    Promised Content never came to it. This included ladders, new MP rewards and a reforged campaign. I wont even start with the issues regarding custom games. All we got was a reskin for the most part.

  11. #111
    Legendary!
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Not in Europe Anymore Yay
    Posts
    6,866
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    Promised Content never came to it. This included ladders, new MP rewards and a reforged campaign. I wont even start with the issues regarding custom games. All we got was a reskin for the most part.
    You mean we paid for a reskin and we got a reskin? Wild. That's not the game not working by the way. Pointing out the missing features is definitely valid criticism, but saying the game doesn't work is dishonest.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

  12. #112
    The Lightbringer zEmini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    3,511
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    You mean we paid for a reskin and we got a reskin? Wild. That's not the game not working by the way. Pointing out the missing features is definitely valid criticism, but saying the game doesn't work is dishonest.
    Was not advertised as a reskin - were were suppose to get a reforged campaign (as well as classic) - and they got lazy and pulled the "fans didnt want it" card which was a big lie.

    And yes certain things in the game do not work. Have you played it extensively?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •