Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Sylvanas's Fire Patrol - Instant Preorder

Pet Battle!

- - - Updated - - -

Clash of Clans, with a Warcraft skin slapped on it...

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    hahahahahaha!
    But I don't have phone!
    Beat me to it.

3+ Year Old Account
    ngl I kinda hope it would be a cross of Inotia 3 and The Founding Of Durotar

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't be Raid: Shadow Legends reskin

7+ Year Old Account
    mobile armory coming back for wow classic and retail?
    that sould be nice.
    “Listen, three eyes,” he said, “don’t you try to outweird me, I get stranger things than you free with my breakfast cereal.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zEmini View Post
    What about warcraft 3 reforged? That game is still very broken and why should I care about anything warcraft coming from Blizzard? They still owe use a working RTS
    Lmao don't ever expect them to fix that.

On topic tho, I remember blizzard saying they were working on a pet battle game, no one does pet battles in game, so idk why we would want to out of game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustardisbad View Post
    Lmao don't ever expect them to fix that.

On topic tho, I remember blizzard saying they were working on a pet battle game, no one does pet battles in game, so idk why we would want to out of game.
    You don't do pet battles; a lot of folks do. It may not be a high level WoW activity, but there is a niche for it.
    "Can't you see this is the last act of a desperate man?"
    "We don't care if it's the first act of Henry the Fifth, we're leaving!"

Warcraft: Wrath of the Microtransaction

Realistically, it will likely just be Netease generic game with warcraft names slapped on.

mobile garbage.

good thing they are so diligent about their other products like war3 reforged and sc2...

pet battles go is almost given, then either a clash of clans like game or maybe a SWGOH like game for turn-based squads but not sure that fits here. If its clash of clans like the issue for me is around your city getting ransacked while offline unless you buy protection /sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    pet battles go is almost given, then either a clash of clans like game or maybe a SWGOH like game for turn-based squads but not sure that fits here. If its clash of clans like the issue for me is around your city getting ransacked while offline unless you buy protection /sigh.
    I absolutely despise these mobile games where there's "PvP" of people pillaging your town... I can understand they exist because they're essentially an 'idle' game where players aren't online all the time so this form of PvP is the alternative, but still.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    I'd get a bit of mileage out of a clash style warcraft game or some kind of rts (NOT the ones where the same three super guilds farm everyone on the map) but something with a campaign against ai. Wouldn't spend any money though, once I hit that paywall /uninstall.

I'd still rather WC1 and WC2 get that starcraft HD remaster treatment though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd rather have an actual Warcraft-skinned gacha than another legally-not-warcraft-skinned gacha.
    Thanks for the ad-hominem; it supports your inability to support your argument.

I'm more excited about this than any WoW content on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Daedius View Post
    I absolutely despise these mobile games where there's "PvP" of people pillaging your town... I can understand they exist because they're essentially an 'idle' game where players aren't online all the time so this form of PvP is the alternative, but still.
    that and they rack in the money on protection bubbles... I know a person that spends 100's a month on one.. /sigh.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    Wonder if it's a pet battle app?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll offer two possible concepts that are alternative to the Clash, RTS and Pokemon Go suggestions and could appeal to a more casual mobile audience:
    1. They just take the King's Candy Crush match three minigame from Nazjatar, add some more symbols to it maybe even make it Horde/Alliance theme choice and then slap a Lily's Garden-esque repair/decorate your base/Garrison time sink.
    2. You know those apps that advertise kinky/creepy CYOA stories? Warcraft Steamy Romance Novel the CYOA game, Golden's passion project.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    inb4 Gacha game
    It would be very blizzard to release a gacha game that ends up not actually making profit, despite the humongous profit margins of gacha games usually