Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    Tauren rogues are becoming a real thing.

The end of days is truly upon us
    Can't wait to see that. he he

Quote Originally Posted by StillMcfuu View Post
    You mean like the class and race they just introduced that completely breaks this move?
    Yeah, seems slightly weird to say that while introducing the most restrictive race and class ever put in the game.
    It is all that is left unsaid upon which tragedies are built -Kreia

The internet: where to every action is opposed an unequal overreaction.

Still no undead Paladin... Come on the Scarlet Crusade was a thing and they were turned to Undeath many over and make sense over a Stealthy Cow.

Draenei rogue will be cool to finally have and tauren mage could be interesting
    Last edited by gd8; 2022-04-28 at 09:43 PM.

"Dracthyr are their own racial mount."

In the interview he specifically says, they are their own flying mount. Please please please let this be the case, just let them take off and fly as they are. Not just gliding, not just Dragonriding, actual flying.

we finally get that tauren rogue after so many years

Evokers use a resource called Essence, which regenerates on its own over time
    So, Evokers are going to have a resource exactly like Energy but, like Hunters when they got focus, will be given a 1.5 sec GCD huh?

Goblin Druid finally.

Looking foreword to the day when I can finally make an Eredar...I mean, a Draenei Warlock.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Something's gotta give with tauren rogues, either make them crouch on all fours or change the optics of stealth altogether - it's always been a dodgy mechanic but getting cheap shot by a giant cow that's not even using magic to become invisible is just nonsense even for a fantasy game. We've had numerous quests of stealthing around wearing environment-camo, it wouldn't be terrible if rogues would just toss a cardboard bush or tree on the ground upon exiting stealth imo.
    Last edited by Tiwack; 2022-04-29 at 12:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    So, Evokers are going to have a resource exactly like Energy but, like Hunters when they got focus, will be given a 1.5 sec GCD huh?
    In essence. Essentially? lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    In essence. Essentially? lol
    Incoming grimtotems walking back from their hideaways to join the horde under Baine.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ABK Morgan View Post
    "Dracthyr are their own racial mount."

In the interview he specifically says, they are their own flying mount. Please please please let this be the case, just let them take off and fly as they are. Not just gliding, not just Dragonriding, actual flying.
    Yes, please! 1000%

not really a fan of going too broad with classes/races... Tauren rogues being a prime example.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    not really a fan of going too broad with classes/races... Tauren rogues being a prime example.
    While I fundamentally agree that there should ultimately be SOME restrictions, there are work arounds for MOST of the restrictions and so they don't make sense anymore.

Tauren Rogues - There's an entire faction of Tauren who specialize in stealth-based tactics; The Grimtotem. And, as of the Cataclysm, some of them took Baine's offer of forgiveness and joined the Horde if they told Magatha to F off.
    Tauren Warlocks - Specifically HIGHMOUNTAIN Warlocks, because the Bloodtotem weren't wiped out. Just their hierarchy. If the Orcs can overcome the blood, so can others.
    MechaGnome Druids - Transformers and solar panels and nanotech. Nature damage can be harnessed/duplicated with tech. Astronomy is literally the science of the stars.
    Demon Hunters could be easily expanded to the other Elves and the Orcs without stretching any lore as all have valid history with it. Through the Highmountain, we could also get Tauren DH.

And so on...

And those are just a few examples. I'm sure others can come up with more ideas.

That said, SOME classes should never be allowed for SOME races. I can never, in a million years, see Velen accepting Draenei Warlocks. It's literally what he ran from for millennia. And, on that same note, I can't see Evokers ever expanding without establishing a presidence first ("Hey look at these mortals we experimented on with dragon blood"). The whole point of the class is that they draw from their mixed-Draconic heritage as their power source. You can't draw on a Draconic heritage if you don't have one.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2022-04-29 at 02:30 AM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by Stoy View Post
    [*]The team wants to move towards a world where the race of a character is not an inhibitor to what class you can play.
    [*]Rogues, mages, and priests will be available for all races on launch of 10.0
    YES! YES YES! Finally!

Sold, take my money! I've wanted Draenei rogue since damn BC, and been waiting for it every expansion since.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2022-04-29 at 02:36 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    guardian druids are somewhat new , why can't every other class get a 4th spec. Gladiator stance was so fun, it could be Gladiator SPEC!

Dracthyr are their own racial mount.
    How does this work? Worgen get down on all fours to run around, but that seems like it would be odd for the Dracthyr. Will they be able to run really fast like Tauren did with Plainswalking?

Quote Originally Posted by Theangryone View Post
    Rather tired of this decreased pvp ilevel nonsense

- - - Updated - - -

Instead of stealth they should just turn into a normal cow. Nothing to see here.
    This is legitimately a great idea and I want it in game. Nice job XD

Classes that require more work with custom forms and animations will most likely be thought of and added over time.
    Panda druids with cool celestial-like forms WHEN?!

A lot of information from this interview

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Danuel View Post
    Panda druids with cool celestial-like forms WHEN?!
    That would be awesome

5+ Year Old Account
    So Tauren rogues finally come out of stealth?