Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Waiting on Dragonflight to faction change my Kul Tiran Outlaw Rogue, was thinking about making Byron the Tauren Rogue a Highmountain Tauren, but he needs to be a regular Tauren to make him match the actual comic Byron, so...

But while I wait I am going to put together a four Vulpera mini alt army to handle a bunch of professions duties, my first real venture into alts since I started playing WoW at the tail-end of Wrath......

Decided not to wait until Dragonflight, went ahead and did a Name Change; my Kul Tiran Outlaw Rogue is now named "Byron"...

Figured it might be smart to do the name change now rather than wait, good possibility if I waited for DF itself I might have the name sniped before I completed the Name Change...?

Hoping Blizz will give Tauren Rogues a questline that culminates in the awarding of the title "the Tauren Rogue"...! ;^p

Quote Originally Posted by B01L View Post
    Decided not to wait until Dragonflight, went ahead and did a Name Change; my Kul Tiran Outlaw Rogue is now named "Byron"...

Figured it might be smart to do the name change now rather than wait, good possibility if I waited for DF itself I might have the name sniped before I completed the Name Change...?

Hoping Blizz will give Tauren Rogues a questline that culminates in the awarding of the title "the Tauren Rogue"...! ;^p
    You get a free name change with race change so not a very smart move. And you can reserve a name by making a lvl 1 alt then deleting it when needed.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoSe7eN View Post
    I'm so glad I stopped playing this game. All immersion, common sense, logic, and lore love thrown right out the fucking door.

Let's add undead pallies next. I mean, why not right. And while we are at it, orc pallies, dranei warlocks, and Gnome demon hunters. And let's forget cool new classes like Necromancers, chronomancers, and transmog options for hunter and warlock pet skins.

Dumb. So fucking dumb. Wow is pure garbage now. No interest in ever returning. I left mid BFA and haven't looked back. Doesn't look like I'll be returning. I hung around here and wowhead to keep up with lore, but maybe not even that will be a thing for me anymore.

Fuck WoW.
    So, you come here to complain about a game you dont play, makes sense...

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoSe7eN View Post
    I'm so glad I stopped playing this game. All immersion, common sense, logic, and lore love thrown right out the fucking door.

Let's add undead pallies next. I mean, why not right. And while we are at it, orc pallies, dranei warlocks, and Gnome demon hunters. And let's forget cool new classes like Necromancers, chronomancers, and transmog options for hunter and warlock pet skins.

Dumb. So fucking dumb. Wow is pure garbage now. No interest in ever returning. I left mid BFA and haven't looked back. Doesn't look like I'll be returning. I hung around here and wowhead to keep up with lore, but maybe not even that will be a thing for me anymore.

Fuck WoW.
    Undead Paladins have been in the game for a long time. From whenever they revamped Stratholme's live side.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    I'm in full support of it.

Honestly with how long the races have been comingling, I don't think most class/race combos to be added would even require new lore.

Where did orcs learn to be paladins from? The blood elves, for example. If the cenarian circle will accept trolls, tauren and worgen, why not teach other races interested in becoming druids?

The only cases IMO where race/class combos should be restricted at this point are where it's either an impossibility for a race to be a class (which I don't think is the case for draenei/tauren rogues. Especially considering the outlaw spec which isn't stealth focused anyway.) Or cases where a class requires a specific timeline like demon hunters. (Even then I wouldn't mind having a new demon hunter experience added where they recruit new races.) Or where there are race specific forms etc they would need time to work on.

Let people play what they want and come up with their own RP backstories if they want to.
    I have a feeling that the druidic races are going to be restricted to Azeroth-natives. It doesn't make much sense for an alien to connect with the emerald dream of Azeroth (Orcs/Draenei).

But Darkspear Trolls, Night Elves, Tauren, Highmountain Tauren, Zandalari, and Kul Tirans are all natives to Azeroth.

They had a really opportune moment to add a unique druid race for Alliance with Mechagnome (Alliance are behind by 1 in races that can be druid). They could have made them into transformers, using magi-tech to resonate their technology on the same frequency as Azeroth's natural magics to put them in tune with the emerald dream and channel the powers --- there were already models for robotic bears, cats, etc. as well. But they chose not to do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelthon
    do i wanting my cat come the expansion due to signifying a reroll fresh scratch the night elf mage?

I don't see any reason those from other worlds couldn't connect to nature on Azeroth. It didn't stop shamans from Draenor communing with elements in Azeroth. Nor did the night elves visiting Draenor in BC have any issue that I recall.

Makes sense, disguise oneself as a cow and then open up on unsuspecting farmers

When so much else has been put int he Mixed of Homogenization this is kinda overdue. See nothing wrong with it personally.
    Ukraine’s government has officially registered the Moskva cruiser wreck on the Black Sea bottom as a national underwater cultural heritage site.